Chapter 6: Sigma F*ta Grindset
5.3k 10 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And so, a great, epic adventure began within the forest of some fantasy world.

Well, if a local genocide against the slime population could be counted as a great, epic adventure. To all the murder hobos of the world, it probably sounded like great fun! To everybody with any sense of morals or those who were especially sympathetic to cute, innocent, little slimes, it probably sounded like a horrifying time.

Fortunately, the slime population was safe no matter how many of them that Aria savagely murdered farmed for experience, for she noticed that they respawned out of nowhere all on their own at times.

Naturally, such a realization made her think of a fantasy that involved gathering up a massive number of slimes by abusing the respawn mechanics, turning them all into slime girls, and then having an Unlimited Slime Works harem.

But that could be for the future. Just as she proved by writing far too many simultaneous web serials at once, she needed variety. Sure, a thousand slime waifus in theory was great, but she wanted some unique girls!

More importantly, she wanted to turn Raffy into a girl.

That was why, after a couple hours of time spent grinding in the forest by murdering every slime she could find via blunt force trauma delivered by a book, she finally paused to take a break and look at the windows that were stacking up on top of each other that entire time.

And… it was not pretty.

There were too many windows. Window after window of damage notifications, killing and experience notifications, and looting notifications since she looted every slime she killed.

“Seriously, how could anybody just want to read a chapter full of windows? I’m the one actually with the windows here and even I think it’s a pain,” Aria said with an unamused expression as she scrolled through all of the windows that showed repetitive information nobody needed to know unless the intent was to fill the chapter with filler windows and no actual content.

Finally, though, she made it to the end of the window harem and placed her hands against her hips, a proud smile on her face. “There we go! All done… wait. I accidentally closed the windows that said I leveled up. Gah! Now I don’t know how many stats I gained from leveling! Well, I can probably figure it out if I just compare my old stats to my new stats, find the difference, and divide by however many levels I gained. Or something like that. I think I might have also skipped a few achievements there…”

Maybe skipping through all of the windows wasn’t exactly the greatest idea. Fortunately, she was able to open up her achievements window on its own and looked for any new achievements.

~Second Blood

Acquired by slaying five opponents!

Reward: 5 Stat Points~

~Third Blood

Acquired by slaying fifteen opponents!

Reward: 10 Stat Points~

~Fourth Blood

Acquired by slaying thirty opponents!

Reward: 15 Stat Points~

~Species Grinder

Acquired by slaying enough of a specific species that the region’s automatic respawning system has to kick in!

Reward: 20 Stat Points, Species Grinder (Trait)~

~Speed Grinder

Acquired by slaying ten enemies within five minutes!

Reward: 20 Stat Points, Speed Grinder (Trait)~

“Huh, that’s… a lot more than I thought,” Aria said. “I guess that last one is from when I found a whole group of slimes all together. Now that I think about it… did I exterminate a family of slimes having a little meeting? Wait, am I a horrible person?” Aria’s face drained of color, not that it had much color in the first place with how pale her skin was, but what little color she had came back once she shook her head. “No, of course not. I’m just a futanari goddess who is growing stronger so that I can turn a monster into a monster girl so that she can be my personal fuck toy. With such a holy, righteous cause, there’s no way that anything I do could be evil!”

Aria, with her hands on her hips once again, nodded as she placed full confidence in her cause.

“Anyways, let’s check out those traits.”

~Species Grinder

Gain a +1% boost to experience for every ten enemies of the same species that you kill in a day. Stacks up to 50%. Resets every day.~

~Speed Grinder

Killing multiple enemies in quick succession will trigger a temporary experience boost. The faster you kill enemies, the higher the boost will be, but the more enemies you will have to kill to sustain it or to trigger it again. Resets every day.~

“Alright, that settles it. My actions are officially justified, not that they weren’t before, seeing as how the system rewards this behavior. That definitely means it’s okay.” Aria nodded to herself. “But seriously, those look like some pretty useful traits. If I got those... then I wonder how much experience I’m up to?”

It was finally time to check out her big, main status screen.

~Information

Name: Aria Paizuria

Race: Returned Futanari (☆☆☆☆☆)

Age: 24

Class: Archivist (☆☆☆)

Primary Title: Monster Dominatrix

Level: 6 (18 / 50)

Achievements: 12

Titles: 1

Traits: Delicious Seed, Endless Reservoirs, Futa Cock, Species Grinder, Speed Grinder, The Conqueror

Skills: Commit Edit (☆☆ - I), Proselytize Apostle (☆☆☆ - I), Speed Writing (☆☆ - I), Study (☆☆ - I)

The Conqueror Level: 1

The Conqueror Slots: 2/5 (Undeniable Lust, Healing Honey)

Total Stats (70 available points)

Health: 172/ 172

Mana: 305 / 305

Energy: 146 / 146

Strength: 44

Vitality: 64

Dexterity: 51

Intelligence: 119

Wisdom: 67

Charisma: 81~

“Ooh! I’m almost there! And it looks like I'm getting... five strength, seven vitality, six dexterity, ten intelligence, eight wisdom, and nine charisma per level. Wait, all those available stat points… I have enough!” Aria cheered before dumping every single last one of those extra points into intelligence.” By doing so, she took her intelligence up to 189, and that brought her total mana… up to 445. Aria fist pumped the air and let out an excited squeal as she bounced up and down. “Yes! I thought it might take a couple days of grinding, but screw that! I’m a goddess! Of course I’d be able to level up so much in the first day! I never should have underestimated myself!”

Aria began to spin in a circle while bouncing up and down. Of course, this caused her breasts to slip out from behind her dress, but she was too excited to care.

“Alright! It’s time to get back to Raffy and turn her into a cute monster girl now that I’ve got enough mana! Heh… I’m already getting excited." And so began the creepy, perverted giggling of a futanari goddess.

119