Chapter 7: How to Turn your Tentacle Plant Monster into a Waifu
5.8k 10 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the way back to Raffy, Aria realized that—well, much more time had passed than she was aware. The sky was still relatively light out when she left, but it was getting darker by the minute now.

What if something happened to Raffy while it was vulnerable and full of cum?

What if it drowned in all that cum?

What if some random adventurer decided to kill Raffy for experience?!

Aria rushed back with a worried feeling in her stomach, for once overriding her desire to be horny, and reached Raffy only to see…

That Raffy was perfectly fine.

Not only was Raffy perfectly fine, but Raffy was apparently in the mood seeing as how its tentacles were already approaching Aria’s crotch through the air, in desperate need of more cum now that most of the cum within its flower had been absorbed.

Now, as tempted as Aria was to indulge in being milked by Raffy’s tentacles again, she was willing to be patient for even greater pleasure soon. “Hold on, Raffy. Down, girl!” she shouted, talking to the plant monster as if it were a dog.

All of the tentacles pulled back to obediently wait.

“Good girl. Now then, it’s time to turn you into a cute girl. Let’s just skip all the other stuff and get to the point. If I turn you into a cute monster girl, I promise to fuck you at least once every single day, and you can have as much of my cum as you want. Deal? Oh, and you can be in my harem for the rest of our lives.”

Raffy waved its tentacles around in excited agreement.

“Great! Alright, consent acquire. Time to waifufy you.”

With that, Aria pulled out her tome and got to writing.

Raffy will turn into a cute monster girl!

“Commit Edi—wait!” Aria shook her head. “Wait, Aria. Think about this for a second. What if… what if this turns out to be like some sort of monkey’s paw wish? Unless I’m super specific about what I want, then I might get something I don’t. Or maybe the book can sense my intent? I don’t know, but I’m a writer, damn it! I should actually describe what I want in more detail than that! Alright, let’s see. If I was going to write a plant monster girl waifu into one of my stories, and if I want to keep her looking a bit like how Raffy looks now, what would I write? How would I describe her?”

Aria thought about it for a few moments while Raffy just sat there with its tentacles in the air still.

Eventually, Aria realized what she wanted to write.

It finally came time for Raffy, the Carnivorous Rafflesia, to become a monster girl. Now, there were many different types of a plant girl that she could become, but she could obviously not become every type of plant monster girl there was. And rather than totally transform into a monster girl that looks nothing like her original form, she would instead keep a form that looked more like her original. In fact, to say that she transformed into a monster girl would be false. It was more like Raffy grew into a monster girl. First, that pool of digestive acid within her flower turned into a sort of sweet, delicious honey with an aphrodisiacal effect that was purposely safe to touch and consume. Then, the flower that made up her main body closed up for several moments before opening once more… and rising from the center of it was Raffy’s new body.

A beautiful woman with green skin and reddish hair, matching the color of her flower petals, rose from the main flower that now served as the lower half of her body. Starting from the top of her head, her head did not have only hair hanging from it. Instead, like a Medusa, much of her hair actually consisted of the same tentacles that she once used to fuck Aria with. Only, now, each of those tentacles contained a flower at the tip that could open up and allow their phallic lengths to extend out of.

Then there was her face. Her beautiful, sultry face. It was the face of a grown woman, but her expression was twisted by lustful desire as she wore a near constant look of arousal on her face, her unending hunger for seed apparent just by looking at her.

And her body was just as mature and lustful as the rest of her.

As if she knew that the one who made her was addicted to everything paizuri, two massive mounds on par with Aria’s own breasts bulged out from her chest. Her nipples were covered up with large leaves and there were several vines coiling around her breasts that looped behind her neck, serving as a sort of support that kept her breasts lifted up while also looking like an attempt at shibari.

The perfection of her breasts aside, the rest of her torso looked like it was designed to match a perfect hourglass figure. She wasn’t skinny, nor was there any excess fat on her. Instead, she just had a full, thick figure that went in around her waist and then bulged out again for her hips. Her ass was every bit as large and as prominent as her breasts, and the tops of her thighs looked exceedingly soft and squishy. However, the top of her thighs was where her visible body ended as the rest of her body was hidden beneath that new honey filling her flower. As for her crotch, another leaf covered up her privates that was kept in place by a vine going around her hips.

Then, while she might have kept those phallic tentacles within the tentacles connected to her hair, the same could not be said for the large, main cock tentacle that she once had. Instead, Raffy’s previous, largest tentacle turned into one that would be perfectly suited for milking cum out of a futanari’s cock. It was as if that tentacle’s only purpose in life was to milk cum, and it exceeded at it far better than anything else could with a tight, squeezing interior full of pleasurable bumps that could vibrate and rub against a cock all on their own.

Hidden within her flower were several new, large organs designed to be able to inflate with any cum swallowed by either the new sucker tentacle or pumped into her humanoid half. These would make sure to contain every last drop of cum that could be pumped into her without any of it risking being spilled out. Then, below her flower, those thick roots would evolve into large, girthy tentacles that could more easily lift her up and move her entire body around no matter how much cum she might have stored within.

“Alright! I think that covers everything. Well, everything except personality, but I’m not going to mess with you like that unless you ask me to later,” Aria said. “Now… Commit Edit!”

~Edit Committed. Cost: 423 MP.~

Aria beamed with excitement with the edit actually went through, and she could already feel her cock twitching with anticipation for everything that she was going to do to her new waifu.

As for the process itself, it went exactly as Aria described it within her tome. The contents of the flower’s insides turned to a sort of honey, and then the flower closed up for a couple of minutes before a womanly, humanoid figure rose up out of it.

And that figure was Raffy, matching the exact description that Aria wrote. Only, there was one thing that Aria didn’t write, and it was what Raffy immediately did with her new body.

Raffy leaned forward with a seductive smile, her large breasts hanging down over the side of her flower half, and parted her lips while sticking her tongue out which drooled sweet honey from it. She then closed her eyes and pointed at her open, inviting mouth with a single finger as her hair tentacles swayed around in the air around her almost like an excited dog's tail would be.

“Yep,” Aria said as her cock began to grow and extend up toward her own breasts. “I love you already.”

138