Chapter 8: Bullying a Busty Tentacle Plant Girl (♥)
7.2k 10 141
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was obviously impossible for Aria to resist giving Raffy exactly what she wanted. With the perverted desires that she had, what was even the point in thinking about not fucking the mouth of a beautiful, busty, plant monster girl who was basically begging to have her mouth filled?

Sure, there was that new sucker tentacle that Aria gave her, but that could be used later. For now, Aria was only thinking about using Raffy’s new mouth. It was clearly all that Raffy wanted as well as she kept her mouth open the entire time, pointed straight at Aria’s cock to wait for it.

Aria didn’t know what the better sight was: the huge, hanging breasts of Raffy, or the open, inviting mouth. Both were incredible, and Aria had every intention of eventually making use of those breasts, but she had to go for the mouth as being the better sight for the moment as that was what she was about to use and currently approaching with an erect cock.

But before Aria actually gave Raffy what she wanted, she felt like being a bit dominant to tease her.

“Beg,” Aria commanded, causing Raffy to open her eyes with a slightly confused expression. “What? You heard me. After what you tried doing to me earlier, it’s only fair that I make you beg for it. So, beg.”

Raffy looked up at Aria’s face, back at the mighty cock in front of her, back up at Aria’s face, and then back at the cock before her expression swapped to one of worried panic.

“Are… are you confused or something?” Aria asked. “You know what begging is, right?”

Raffy looked up at Aria, looking ready to cry as golden tears formed at the corners of her eyes, and nodded.

“Then what’s the problem? Too dominant to submit to me?”

Raffy shook her head as quickly as she could, making all of her hair tentacles swing from side to side in the process.

“Then… wait. Can you talk?”

Raffy looked even closer to crying as she shook her head again, her eyes desperately looking back and forth between Aria’s own eyes and cock.

Aria felt a bit bad about commanding somebody who couldn’t talk to beg… but there was something… satisfying about seeing her so desperate and worried that she wouldn’t get any cum due to not being able to beg. Trying to fix her mistake of not making it so that Raffy could talk could be fixed later. For now, it was time for even more teasing. “Heh. So, you’re afraid you won’t get any more cum since you can’t follow my order?”

Raffia nodded her head while pouting and looking like a saddened puppy.

“Oh well. I guess you must not want it that much if you’re not willing to beg for it.”

An expression of true despair painted Raffy’s face upon hearing that. The poor, bullied plant girl had no idea what to do to convey that she desperately wanted it aside from opening her mouth as wide as she could, sticking her tongue out as far as she could, and then vigorously pointing at Aria’s cock with one hand while pointing at her mouth with her other hand.

“What? Use your words. I have no idea what you’re trying to say. If you want something, you have to ask—beg for it.” The more Aria teased her, the deeper and more sultry her voice became. It was probably the closest she ever sounded to actually sounding like a proper, ara ara onee-san. “You are a good girl, aren’t you?”

Raffy, meanwhile, was absolutely conflicted. On one vine, she was incredibly aroused and loved this sort of treatment, and that was obvious by the rising and falling of her chest as her silent breaths grew heavier. On the other hand, she was utterly distraught over the idea of not being able to drink more of Aria’s cum.

Then the plant girl had an idea.

Raffy brought one of her hair tentacles toward her mouth and opened up its flower to reveal the phallic, red tentacle within. She then pointed at phallic tentacle, then down at Aria’s cock, and then took her own tentacle into her mouth to try and get the point across.

But in response, Aria only tilted her head. “What?”

Raffy pointed at the cock and then tentacle again.

“I know. I’m asking ‘what’ as in why aren’t you continuing? You already put your tentacle in your mouth. You might as well continue sucking it. Actually, scratch that. You’re going to do what you did to me to yourself. That’s my command. Fuck yourself with every single one of your tentacles as hard and as fast as you can. Fuck yourself as hard as you wish I would.”

Raffy looked hesitant, or perhaps just embarrassed at first, but then…

“I’ll let you drink your fill of my cum if you do.”

In an instant, every single one of Raffy’s hair tentacles revealed the phallic tentacles within and assaulted her own body, zero hesitation. Raffy could barely even suck on the tentacle in her mouth as it savagely fucked her, bulging out her throat as it reached as far down as it could into her. At the same time, two different tentacles fucked her pussy and reached far enough into her that Aria could actually see them bulge out her abdomen. Another tentacle took her from behind, creating a third bulge, while one more squeezed between her breasts to hump her own tits in a way that felt strangely nostalgic to Aria.

Only two tentacles were left after that, and Raffy took it upon herself to jack both of them off while pointing their tips toward her chest.

Honestly, Aria was impressed. She watched with raised eyebrows as Raffy fucked herself far more roughly than she fucked her that first time. She was even kind of jealous that she didn’t get fucked that hard. But, at the same time… well, it was an extremely hot show. So hot that Aria’s cock throbbed and leaked precum without her even touching herself.

And she noticed that as soon as a drop of precum ran down her cock and dripped onto the ground… that Raffy looked like she was about to cry even harder than before.

That made Aria feel extra sadistic.

So, with that, Aria wrapped her hands around her cock and began to pump, drawing even more of her excessive volume of seed out only for it to all be wasted on the ground below.

“What’s wrong?” Aria asked the tormented Raffy whose body was already trembling with pleasure. “Jealous of the ground? Sad that my seed is going to waste instead of being pumped into you?”

Raffy, through her own pleasure, still managed to nod her head.

“Then fuck yourself even faster. You have to cum… five times. You better hurry up. If you don’t, it’s going to end up all over the ground instead of in yo—”

Every single one of Raffy’s tentacles sprayed out their loads, filling every hole and painting her breasts with their golden, sticky seed that looked just like honey now. She then sped up her tentacles even more, fucking herself even harder to the point where her abdomen was getting bulged out even farther than before, and came again less than ten seconds later.

Even as Raffy’s half-lidded eyes rolled back from the sheer amount of pleasure, she never once slowed down the thrusting of her tentacles nor decreased just how much force they used to fuck herself with. She was utterly determined to follow Aria’s request, and seeing that cum leaking out from Aria’s length onto the ground below made her all the more desperate to fuck herself.

Raffy made herself cum three times within a minute under Aria’s command. Each orgasm brought with it even more of her honey cum, thoroughly painting her tits with as her womb and stomach began to inflate from the sheer amount of her own cum being pumped into them.

“F-fuu… I’m—this is way too hot,” Aria said. “I might actually cum before you finish…” She wasn’t just saying that to bully Raffy, either.

And Raffy took that as a sign to go even harder on herself. In just a few more seconds, her fourth orgasm soaked her breasts again to the point where the natural, green color of her breasts was no longer even visible underneath the multiple layers of honey cum.

Then, just as it looked like Raffy was about to cum for the fifth and final time…

“Stop,” Aria commanded.

Raffy’s eyes shot open wide, painfully close to cumming, but she obeyed and stopped every movement she was in the middle of. Even so, she was getting closer and closer to cumming even without doing anything.

“Hold it in.”

Raffy tried, but it was so hard.

“Just a few more seconds…”

Raffy practically bounced up and down as she desperately held her approaching orgasm back.

“Cum.”

Raffy didn’t even need to move her tentacles. All she had to do was let go, allowing them all to cum for the fifth time. And, in the middle of Raffy’s fifth orgasm, she would find her hair being grabbed onto, the tentacle in her mouth being yanked out, and her face being pushed down onto Aria’s cock. Raffy knew what was about to happen and eagerly, with tears in her eyes from pleasure and relief, kept her mouth open to accept Aria’s length as Aria pushed her cock down Raffy’s throat.

Aria’s cock bulged out Raffy’s throat far more than her own tentacle could, and it also, almost immediately, released several times as much cum that flooded into her stomach.

Raffy could not have been happier. In that moment, she understood what true happiness was—what her sole purpose in life was, and it was to be in exactly the position that she was in. All she needed was Aria and her cum.

Meanwhile, Aria moaned out and mentally praised herself for being able to hold back since she was doing everything in her power not to cum before Raffy did while still teasing her by stroking herself.

And after finally giving Raffy what she wanted, bloating her stomach with that copious amount of seed now sloshing around with her own honey cum, Aria pulled out.

This, obviously, made Raffy looked like she was about to cry again after finally getting what she wanted only for it to end so soon.

But Aria reassured her quickly. “Don’t worry, I’m going to give you more without any teasing. I promise. But first, there’s something I want to do. And before that, I want to praise you for being a good girl.” Once again, Aria actually embraced her ara ara aesthetic by placing a hand atop Raffy’s head and gently petting her. “You’re such a good girl, Raffy. Good job dealing with my teasing. You did so good.”

In that moment… Raffy realized that perhaps there was something else to live for: Aria’s praise.

“Now, I’m gonna give you the ability to talk, alright? It’ll make things easier for us. Plus I want you to be able to shout for help or tell me to stop if you ever need me to.”

Raffy nodded and forced herself to be patient, her new heart pounding in her chest as the words “good girl” repeated in her mind over and over again.

“Now, is there anything else I’m forgetting… oh! Right! I wanted to make it so that you could cum just by sucking dick! Gah! Alright, hang on,” Aria said. She didn’t just want Raffy to cum by being able to suck dick, no. She wanted Raffy’s mouth and throat to feel as sensitive as her pussy would. Anybody could cum from sucking dick if they were that into it, but it was rather impossible to have a body that biologically featured a the same amount of pleasure receptors in the mouth and throat as what there were elsewhere.

Raffy’s mouth and throat will be as sensitive as her pussy whenever my cock is in her. Basically any part of her body that is in touch with my cock will be able to cause an orgasm. So that also means her breasts will be as sensitive as her clit. Actually, make her breasts several times more sensitive than her clit. And she’ll get temporary hearts in her eyes whenever she orgasms. She’ll also develop a full understanding of language and gain the ability to actually speak on her own.

“Commit Edit!”

~Insufficient MP. MP required: 513~

“Wha—what? How? Those are even smaller changes than everything else, right? Shouldn’t that cost way less? Wait, what if I…”

Aria scratched out the part about Raffy gaining the ability to speak on her own and then tried again.

“Commit Edit!”

~Edit Committed. Cost: 239 MP.~

“Now, if that was only 239 out of the 513, does that mean the other should be cheaper now on its own?”

This time, Aria wrote down the command to give Raffy the ability to speak and understand all language without anything else.

“Commit Edit!”

~Insufficient MP. MP required: 582~

“Gah! It went up even more! It—wait… what if… it seems like the more I edit you, the higher the cost gets. So… that means I have to be really careful in the future and be as specific as possible whenever I edit something the first time, since it’ll just get more and more expensive to edit the same thing over and over again?”

Aria let out a sigh and slouched her shoulders. “I messed up. Sorry, Raffy. It might be a while before you can talk. I promise to be smarter next—”

Raffy’s hands grabbing Aria’s face to hold her in place as she connected their lips together cut Aria off from finishing her sentence. When Aria looked into Rafffy’s eyes, she saw a gentle kindness that immediately made her feel better.

What really lifted Aria’s mood back up, though, was when Raffy pulled her head back and gave her a gentle smile… before opening her mouth back up to hang her tongue out as her hands reached down to stroke Aria’s cock.

“Yep. You’re the best,” Aria said before beginning the test of Raffy’s new sensitivity.

141