Chapter 11: Status Window Farming
4.8k 20 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Aria eventually woke up, she noticed that the fire looked like it ran out hours ago as not even a bit of smoke rose from the pile of ashes that remained, and she also noticed that all of Raffy’s hair tentacles were sticking out of the cave soaking up some sun with their flowers appearing to be in full bloom.

Was Raffy herself asleep, though? Aria… couldn’t tell. She could tell that Raffy was still using her lap as a pillow, but her own breasts made it impossible to see Raffy’s head.

So, big booba come with this sort of problem, Aria thought to herself before coming up with the perfect solution. She pulled out her book and began to wrote an edit that involved temporarily shrinking her breasts so that she could see… but then remembered what happened with Raffy. The more she tried to edit Raffy, the more expensive it became to commit edits, and she could only assume that the same would happen to her.

In that case, what was she supposed to do? She didn’t want to disturb Raffy if she was asleep!

Not only that… but she felt an urge.

An urge to go to the bathroom.

As soon as Aria felt that, she tightly squeezed her thighs together and began to sweat.

She desperately didn’t want to disturb her plant monster girl waifu, but she also didn’t want to pee herself!

Then she had an idea.

Regardless of her previous concerns, it was worth it, and she could always combo the edits together since she figured that having multiple edits at once wouldn’t increase the cost for each one. She had no real reason to believe it worked that way, but she hoped that the increasing cost was caused by a total edit rather than the individual parts of an edit.

So, Aria wrote down her edit.

I’ll never have to go to the bathroom again because my body perfectly absorbs everything without ever leaving waste! And no health issues are caused as a result of it! Also, I’ll become flat for ten seconds and then my boobs will grow back!

“Commit Edit!” Aria whisper-shouted.

The next thing she knew, her breasts shrunk down to nothingness, leaving only her nipples against a perfectly smooth chest, as the urge to go to the bathroom disappeared without making a mess of herself.

A large sigh of relief left her lips.

Next, she looked down at Raffy and saw that she was sound asleep. Not only was she asleep, but she had an absolutely precious smile in her sleep that made Raffy internally fangirl over how cute her first harem member was. Unfortunately, her ability to enjoy the sight was ended as her breasts expanded outward again with enough speed to push aside her dress and pop out from it entirely.

Seriously… I need a better dress. Either that, or I need to commit an edit that will make it so that no matter how slutty my outfit is, it somehow always keeps me covered up. But wait, then I couldn’t accidentally expose anybody. Alright. No doing that edit. I want to be an exhibitionist without even realizing I’m being one.

So, with all of that settled, Aria gave her book a couple of pats on its side to thank it for all the hard work the night before and then finally looked at the assortment of status windows waiting for her attention.

It reminded her of that one time she read an erotic LitRPG web serial about a guy who got isekai’ed to a fantasy world and would put off reading status windows for dozens of chapters at a time, and then had to deal with all of them at once, which made him even less likely to check them out. She was pretty sure that was less of a character thing and more of the author being lazy, but, regardless, she never wanted to let herself fall into a trap similar to that.

That meant it was window time!

~Achievement Unlocked!

Good in Bed

Acquired by making your partner orgasm five times within a single session of sex.

Reward: 2 Stat Points.~

~Achievement Unlocked!

Really Good in Bed

Acquired by making your partner orgasm ten times within a single session of sex.

Reward: 5 Stat Points.~

~Achievement Unlocked!

Extremely Good in Bed

Acquired by making your partner orgasm twenty-five times within a single session of sex.

Reward: 10 Stat Points.~

~Achievement Unlocked!

Impossibly Good in Bed

Acquired by making your partner orgasm fifty times within a single session of sex.

Reward: 15 Stat Points.~

~Achievement Unlocked!

Rookie Woodcutter

Acquired by chopping down your first tree!

Reward: 5 Strength Points.~

~Achievement Unlocked!

Rookie Interior Designer

Acquired by creating your first piece of furniture!

Reward: 5 Stat Points.~

~The Conqueror

Experience Earned: 500

Level: 1 -> 10 (80 / 88)~

~New Skill Acquired!

The Conqueror’s Wrath (☆☆☆☆☆  - I)

Only a fool would interrupt the lust of The Conqueror, and those who do deserve divine punishment. By activating this skill, all arousal will be immediately converted into energy that significantly boosts all damage dealt for a short time. Duration: 15 seconds. Cooldown: 1 day. Cost: All Arousal, and unable to grow aroused until a new day.~

Aria blinked a few times at what she just read. So… does this mean I can turn the power of getting blueballed into wrathful energy that buffs my damage? Blueball-powered damage buffs… I love this. And with those stars and that cooldown time, I bet it’s super strong. Only downside… is that I won’t be able to get aroused for the rest of the day. Too angry to be horny, I guess. Also… my dick is a higher level than I am now. Wait, no. I can’t just refer to it as my dick. That’s disrespectful. The Conqueror is a higher level than me now. I guess that means I’ll have to try and catch up! Then again, something like The Conqueror deserves to be the highest level out of everything in the universe.

After nodding to herself a couple of times, Aria decided on what her mission would be.

I’m going to make The Conqueror the highest leveled being to ever exist. And to do that, I need to get stronger, because if I really want to grind its level, I’m probably going to need even stronger monster girls in my harem to fuck, which means I’ll probably need to go to even deadlier places and be able to survive. Time to get more levels! Wait. Hang on. I had that skill to turn a girl into my apostle, right?

Aria looked down at Raffy after remembering about her Proselytize Apostle skill… and then remembered that she couldn’t see Raffy due to her breasts being in the way.

“Well, it’s probably time to wake you up anyways,” Aria said, stroking the side of Raffy’s arm. “Let’s see about turning you into my first apostle.”

114