Chapter 15: How to Tease Your Dragon (♥)
11.3k 25 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aria could tell that the battle was already won before it even began. Such a mighty, proud dragon who was so devoted to her futanari goddess would never be blushing like a school girl and practically drooling at the sight of Aria’s cock if the battle wasn’t already won.

“It—it is rather impressive,” the dragon said, “but I am not convinced.”

“You totally are,” Aria teased as she began to stroke her length nice and slowly for the dragon to watch. “I bet you already wish you had it inside of you.”

“Nonsense. I would never… wish for any member aside from the one of my goddess to penetrate me.”

“But you can already tell I’m her, can’t you? Just from the sight of my cock, you know. And with nostrils as big as yours, you should probably be able to smell I’m the same, too.”

The dragon lowered her head to directly in front of Aria, bringing her nose rather close to Aria’s length before sniffing the air to get a good smell of her scent. And as soon as the scent of Aria’s cock and leaking precum reached the dragon’s nostrils… the dragon’s entire body shuddered as her tail began to wag in the distance, creating a breeze within the cavern. “I… must… admit, that it does… bring back rather… nostalgic memories. But, I will not be tempted without a proper taste!” said the obviously tempted dragon. “You may be using some sort of magic trick to affect the scent, but it will be impossible for you to alter the taste with such trickery!”

“Yeah, yeah. Instead of lying to yourself, why don’t you be a good girl and stick out your tongue for me? I have to give you a good taste, after all.”

“A—a good girl?! You would dare to speak to me in such a manner before you have proven that—”

Aria shrugged and said, “Fine. Raffy, she must not want my cum, so you can have it instead.”

“Wha—”

Raffy was all too excited to bend over the edge of her flower, bringing her mouth down to the same level that Aria’s cock was at, as she opened up wide and stuck out her tongue, making the perfect opening for Aria to tease with the tip of her cock as she dripped some of her precum directly onto Raffy’s needy tongue. Then Aria gripped her cock by the base to playfully smack it against Raffy’s cheeks before finally pushing the very tip of it into her mouth, prompting Raffy to immediately wrap her lips tightly shut around her goddess’s length to start sucking as her tongue worked at rubbing up against the frenulum.

As for Aria, she looked up at the dragon with the smuggest expression yet as the dragon’s eyes locked onto Raffy and the cock. The dragon might have been trying to play it cool and reserved, but it was clear to anybody who saw her that she was jealous.

“You’re such a good girl, Raffy. At least somebody around here knows how to properly worship their goddess,” Aria said, petting Raffy atop her head which caused her tentacles to wag around like a dog’s tail would as she happily sucked away to cherish every single drop of seed she could suck out of Aria’s length. Aria then looked up at the dragon and asked, “You know, what if it’s been so long you wouldn’t even recognize the taste of your goddess? I mean, do you really think that the orb thing or whatever is going to have the same fresh taste as drinking it directly from the source?”

“Of—of course it would!” the dragon declared. “My goddess personally created it herself using a clone of her very own most cherished and divine orbs! It is impossible for the seed that eternally flows from it to taste like anything but hers with exact precision!”

“Heh. Please. As if cloned cum could ever taste as good as the original. You’re just in denial.”

“Then prove it to me that—”

“If you want me to prove it, I already told you what you have to do. Be a good girl and stick out your tongue.” Aria wasn’t even meaning to be dominant and teasing before when she first told the dragon to stick out her tongue. She just… genuinely had no idea how else she was supposed to give the dragon a taste. But once the dragon’s natural pride and stubbornness kicked in, what started as a common sense request turned into dominant teasing. “Actually, that’s not enough now. After all, I already have Raffy here who is happy to pleasure me. If you want a taste, then you can beg me for it.”

Raffy froze when she heard Aria tell a dragon to beg her to suck her cock, and she was fairly certain they were both about to die in a horribly painful fire, so she simply distracted herself by sucking even harder on Aria’s cock. She really didn’t want to die, so she chose not to think about that option by instead dedicating all of her mind’s processing power to sucking cock and drinking cum.

As for the dragon, she did her best to sound upset and even flared her nostrils with a bit of flames coming out through the sides of her mouth, but it was beyond obvious how she truly felt to Aria. “I am a proud dragon and servant of my goddess! I—I would, I would never… beg… a potential heretic… such as yourself… for… that…”

“Alright, fine. I’ll just give Raffy my seed and then we’ll leave,” Aria said. “Speaking of which, Raffy, are you ready?”

Raffy bobbed her head along Aria’s shaft even more in response to her question.

“Wa-wait!” the dragon then shouted. “I—”

“Too late!” Aria moaned out as she bucked her hips forward, holding onto the sides of Raffy’s head as she shot her first load down Raffy’s throat. Of course, Raffy made sure to pull her head back so that she could taste plenty of it in her mouth. She didn’t just want it to all go down her throat, after all. She wanted to taste it drowning her tongue, too.

And once Aria was done cumming in Raffy, she pulled her cock out and wiped her arm across her forehead.

“Phew,” Aria said. “Having an audience is fun. Good job, Raffy.”

There was still some residual cum left on Aria’s shaft that Raffy didn’t get the chance to lap up before she pulled out, but that was intentional. Aria wanted the dragon to see that thick seed coating her length, and the dragon most certainly saw it.

And that guaranteed Aria’s overwhelming victory against the dragon.

The dragon lowered her head in front of Aria, placing the bottom of her maw against the ground, and said, “Please. I… I wish to have a taste of my own. It has been… so long… since I have last had a fresh source. Please… allow—allow me to have a taste. Even just… a single drop will be enough.” The dragon then proceeded to stick out her tongue for Aria, and Aria had to admit that it was the lewdest looking tongue she’d ever seen. There were quite a few hentai artists with oral fixations who would draw girls with tongues that practically looked like they were supposed to be pussies, and this dragon’s tongue was one such hentai tongue.

Now, Aria was tempted to tease the dragon by making her call her as her goddess, but she wasn’t going to go that far yet. Instead, she gripped her cock once more, walked up to the tip of the dragon’s tongue which was raised to match the height of her cock, and then swung her cock at the tongue to fling some of the residual cum off onto it.

The dragon’s entire body trembled with pleasure as she received a taste that she had not had in countless years—as she tasted the genuine, fresh seed that could only come from one person in the entire universe: her goddess.

The next thing Aria knew, she had a dragon hungry for her cum completely wrapping her long, wide, serpentine tongue around her entire body.

Wow, a lot of time passed a lot faster than I thought it would. Big oof. Ahaha... yeah, my bad. I've been mega distracted with games and stuff. Plus writing on my main accounts where I actually get paid and have to keep a consistent schedule. Sorry about that! And don't worry, I don't plan on making you wait this long again for another chapter.

Oh, and thanks to Nahmate for the story's first review! It made me laugh, too xD.

99