CHAPTER 1 : THE MEETING WITH GOD
690 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a place with thick fog and mist all around the surrounding, two men are sitting opposite each other with a table having one cup of green tea in the middle.

[[The man in the suit
Name: Park Jae-Hyung
Age:35
Characteristics: loves profits, the billionaire at a young age.
]]

" Aren't you gonna ask what happened to you?" the old man asked.

" Well, this isn't a dream. I remember going into my bed with my night suit. But as soon as I opened my eyes, I was sitting in front of an older man I had never met before, in attire and having my favorite green tea on the table. Isn't that obvious that I died? Only a fool won't be able to judge this situation.
The old man laughed," I am pretty impressed and surprised by how quick you are to make the proper judgment according to the situation and how calm you are even after finding that you are dead.
" Well, I am a businessman, or I should say I was a businessman in the past at least.no matter how worst the situation seems, if you lose your calm, you will just receive a loss." Now it's my turn to ask you some questions, who are you, and why am I here?"

"I am what you mortals called a god, but I prefer myself as a caretaker." the old man replied.

" Hold on does that mean that behind all the happening there was just an old man behind the scene?" Jae asked.

" Don't get swayed by my appearance; it's just a form to meet you," the old man said.

"Oh, it's that so, but my second question remains unanswered," Jae asked.

In a panic tone, the old man said," About that...there was a mistake; actually, you weren't going to die today".

" So are you telling me that I died by the hands of god by mistake?Well if it was a mistake there should be compensation to it, shouldn't be?" Jae asked calmly.

" Ah yes, but I can't send your soul back to your body. That is not possible. But there are two options I can give you," the old man replied.

" What are those?" Jae asked.

*First - you can reincarnate into another world, but there is a condition you cannot take your previous life memories with you as allowing it could disrupt the balance of the universe.*
*Second - How about getting reincarnate in the novel that you finished reading last night. *

"If I choose to go with the first option, won't it be a waste of my second life with no previous memories? And talking about the second option, isn't it the fantasy novel "The Strongest Ruler" that my secretary suggested? Well, the story was pretty much good. But what would I get if I chose the second option?" Jae asked with a sparkle in his eyes.

" Well, the novel world is different, so I can do whatever you want, even getting reincarnated as the main protagonist," the old man said.

" No need, "Jae rejected in an instant. I know how much dark the male lead's past was, and I don't want trauma for my whole life; if I became the male lead, I would have to act like him to have a happy ending, and his and my opinion differs like sky and land. You are a god. You should know which character I like the most in the novel; please make sure that I can be by his side, and one more thing, the male lead will hold the most of power, so can you make sure that .."

"No need," the old man replied instantly." I will give you power and position that will surely surprise you. So have you decided to go with the second option?".

"yes," Jae replied with a smile on his face.

"Okay young man behind that door your second life is waiting for you." the old man pointed towards a giant door to his left.

"Okay then, I guess this is our first and last meeting; I would look forward to what surprise you have prepared for me, Mister Caretaker." saying this, Jae started walking towards the door.

" Sure, you can't predict what the future holds, but I will give you a small piece of advice. Look for the love and warmth of your loved ones in your second life which you never got before."

Listening to this, Jae didn't stop walking, but he whispered slowly," sure, " with a tiny smile."
**_AND THE DOOR OPENS_**

{{ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM}}

Hello author here,

this is my first novel and I am not a professional. I do this for happiness and as a hobby. So there might be a few mistakes but I will try harder to improve them.

I have re-edited the chapters hope now you guys like it.

22