CHAPTER 13: RISKY DECISION
208 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It obviously is a trap, inviting young master to their village, there is some ulterior motive to it although I am not able to know what their motives are but going there is very dangerous young master” edward said to Leon.

Leon knew what edward was telling was true, there was some hidden motive to it and they had just invite Leon that means if he had to visit the elf village he would have to go without even any escort which was very risky.But he also knew that the letter was written by queen herself and it wasn’t some kind of joke.Inviting some other race in the elf village was a big decision and only the head has the power to take such decision so it was clear that they weren’t playing around.Moreover Leon was also interested in what the matter was and the trip could give him some more hint about his encounter with the demon lord.

“I will go there and see by myself what the matter is” Leon said.

“Young master, please reconsider it or we should talk to head master about this matter” edward said with concern for Leon.

“No need I have made my decision and you know also know that I am capable of protecting myself so please rest assure” Leon replied.

“That is true but still...” edward was worried about Leon as he could protect himself but nobody knows what awaits there.Edward didn’t speak further as he could see in leon’s eyes that he was confident on his decision and would not change it no matter what.Edward informed the elfs that Leon has accept their invitation and he is willing to go there with them, meanwhile Leon was getting ready to go there.On the other side of gates a carriage was ready to carry Leon and the three elfs were escorting it.Leon was saying his goodbyes for the time-being to edward and jared who were present there to see him off.

“Have a safe trip, young master” edward said with respect.
“Yes” leon replied.

“Be careful, young master” jared said with his head slightly moving without count edward noticing as he was trying to convey something to Leon.Leon too, slightly nod his head in jared’s response.

Some moments before leon’s leaving, in his room — Leon tells jared about his decision.Jared was also worried for Leon on his this decision after hearing it.

“I have also planned to stay there for some days if possible.Two weeks if I don’t return in two weeks that means something has happened to me and if something like this happens I want you to take the lead and attack their village.This letter has the official stamp of Britannia with my signature and orders, just in case something happens” Leon said to jared and hand over a scroll to him.

“As you command my lord” jared replied bowing on one knee and taking the scroll from Leon with both of his hand.

That were the secret orders Leon give to jared with official permission to take actions in case something happens.Leon knew that it won’t be a trap but he still have to be careful as he can’t predict what awaits him there.So just to be on the safer side he gave those orders to jared as precaution is better than cure in his case.Edward has also gave Leon a bracelet before leaving which could act as an emergency signal to edward if something happens to Leon, the bracelet also acts as a communication device so that Leon could contact edward.Leon sits in the carriage and it starts moving with the three elfs escorting it.Some other race entering elf village was something no one would have ever imagine, for elf their land was like a sacred place to them and someone other than their race entering it was a very much big of a deal.Leon was curious about their village but he was nervous too, even though he has elf queen’s order how the other elf would react to it was something making him a bit nervous.After travelling quiet for some time in the barren land the carriage stops as Leon took his head out from the window he notices a gate in-front of him.It was a travel gate, it was something in this world use to travel far distances within just seconds.To operate this travel gates one has to enter a key which is a magic stone of some specified type.After entering the key, portal will open in gate and one can travel through it.The destination of each gates are fixed.The elf commander ‘lar’ take out the key which was attach to his waist with some fancy rope and as soon as he enters the key the portal opens in gate and the carriage continues to move into it.

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS.WE COMPLETED OUR FIRST BABY STEP WITH 1K VIEWS.I AM SO HAPPY AND TOUCHED BY YOUR RESPONSE AND SUPPORT TO MY WORK.I WILL WORK HARD.YOU GUYS ARE MY LITTLE FAMILY AND REASON TO WORK HARD.STAY TUNED

15