CHAPTER 18: THE FORMER DEMON LORD
183 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Drake’ the former demon lord and the elder brother of Lucifer was someone far more stronger and clever than lucifer, he was a perfect person to hold that position. But one thing which the world didn’t know and which resulted in his demise was love. He falls in love with a human race girl. Her nature and love for everybody was something that drake never experienced before and made him fall in love with her. History would have changed if things had continued that way but it didn’t. As soon as the village people found out that the girl was meeting a demon secretly, the people burn her with her house. The people were blinded by the fear of demons that is why they took such harsh steps but they never heard her side of the story, that was their mistake.

As soon as drake found out what happened he broke down, it was like he just wanted to punish those people and declare war on all. He was going bizarre and losing control over himself. But at the same time, a warm feeling touched him, it was like that girl’s soul was trying to calm him and saying — that’s ok even if my body perishes, My soul will be still by your side supporting and wishing for your well-being, loving you, so don’t cry. Drake wasn’t able to come up from that trauma so he decided to leave and without telling anyone he just escaped and runaway. After leaving his demon realm he contacted the forest spirit and said to her in a tone of pain and suffering-

“Please do me a favor, I don’t want to be in this world please kill me, please” as drake said those words tears fall out of his eyes.

Drake a demon lord who holds the capability to rule over the world, a person with immense power but in front of the forest spirit was a person with immense pain in his heart, crying and begging for his death. The forest spirit who pitied him gave him a solution to ease him and she open the gate for the eternity cave for him. The eternity cave is a cave in a different dimension, and also the grave of drake where he took his last breath.No one other than drake ever entered it. A place where time doesn’t hold meaning at such a place drake spent his lifetime and took his last breath. The eternity cave was mentioned later in volume 2 of the original novel. But the reason why Leon wants to visit it is that drake left behind all of his knowledge and remains behind in the eternity cave. For Leon who didn’t know,how to use dark magic, it was an opportunity. He could also get some information from the remains of drake. The only way to reach the cave was the tree of life and if the forest spirit allows it one can enter the cave.

“Why do you want to enter the cave? Give me a proper reason for it” the forest spirit said to Leon.

“Although I planned to not tell anyone for the time-being, looks like I don’t have the choice now if you want to hear my proper reason then listen — the demon lord Lucifer has returned and he contacted me saying that he will meet me again when the time is right,” Leon said with seriousness.

Hearing it the forest spirit was shocked and looking at Leon the forest spirit could tell that Leon was serious and he wouldn’t make jokes about such matters.

“Lucifer! If he had returned then it’s a serious problem the world would be massacred and peace would vanish. Then your real motive why you visited me here was relating to him?” forest spirit asked Leon.

“Yes, If I had to face him then I should get as much information possible about dark magic so please grant me permission to enter the cave” Leon replied.

“I don’t know from where you got the information about the cave but looks like I don’t have much choice other than accepting your request for world peace,” the forest spirit said.

As the forest spirit said it, a portal opens up behind her.

“This portal will lead you to the cave. As time doesn’t hold importance there you will get as much time as you want there. When you want to return from there this portal will take you to the forest. Hope you get what you were searching for there.If destiny allows, we will meet again until then goodbye” the forest spirit said.

Leon nods his head with a smile to forest spirit and walks into the portal.

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]

8