CHAPTER 22: DEBUT
177 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the duke finishes his introduction everybody’s eyes turn around at the main entrance. The door slowly opens and a tall person with a muscular built, handsome face with yellow eyes and black hair enters. He was none other than Leon his appearance was changed he was no longer that skinny, scared illegitimate child of Britannia the person making his way into the hall was the next head of Britannia with powerful forces supporting him.

Jared was escorting Leon alongside count Edward who was accompanying Leon.

“He is the ‘Blood Beast Of Britannia’ so the person behind this nickname was a Britannian blood all along?”.

“No way he survived all these years at the western gates”.

“Kyaa.. just look at him he is so handsome”.

“Yeah, and the knight accompanying him is handsome too”.

As Leon entered, people started whispering as they were shocked by his return moreover the duke was openly supporting him. Being a Britannia blood having handsome face and power under him to earn himself the title of blood beast. It was clear to all the nobles present there that the next head of Britannia was gonna be more powerful and the duke is supporting it means the game had begun. What was more shocking for all was that now the Britannia had someone as a dragon lord’s successor. That thing changed the whole game even the people of the magic tower and the grandmaster of the magic tower was shocked hearing it. Just his introduction gives the glance of his powers and capabilities that night to the whole world. Most of the people were discussing among themselves, and some were still shocked while the ladies in the party had fallen for his charm. Leon greeted his grandfather and on the other side, George and his family were experiencing trauma by this news. Leon’s cousins shivered to look at him as now he wasn’t somebody they could mess with. In comparison to Leon, the twins weren’t able to achieve anything special till now. Their reputation was also not so great in the social circle of their age. As the party continued many nobles started gathering around Leon to earn his favor as they now knew who was gonna hold the power.

The grandmaster of the magic tower was also interested to have a chat with Leon with the motive to make him join the magic tower but he didn't approach Leon as he knew that was not gonna happen at the watch of the duke.

"I have to meet this young fellow later on," the grandmaster said.

“Looks like you still have some manners left while surviving like a wild beast in that hell” a voice came taunting Leon.

The person was none other than ‘Marquess Philipp’ George's brother-in-law. He was also one of the supporters of the emperor that is why he used the event to mock Leon in front of everyone so that he become a joke in front of everybody.

“That’s because I am a Britannian, marquess and talk about manners didn’t your elder son get suspended from the royal academy two days ago for hitting his teacher. And I also came to know that a lot of murders and thefts have been happening lately in your march which hasn’t been resolved yet. But seeing you around at the party having fun and some wine, I think you aren’t aware of it” Leon said.

Hearing this the marquess was dumbfounded he was sweating and without interacting further he leave from there.

“Oh my, the young lord is also aware of the ongoings in the empire as expected of Britannian's,” somebody said.

People were amazed how Leon handled the whole situation and show the marquess his place they were praising him for it. Leon’s power and position earned him respect among people. Being a half-blood now didn’t matter, as Leon had shown his worth to the whole world.

“You did a great job, Edward,” the duke said to Edward seeing Leon from a distance.

“I did what you ordered my lord, but I think that I was someone incapable of guiding young master, instead I should say that I learn a lot from him in past few years. He will become a great lord” Edward replied.

Duke was smiling and looking at Leon as a proud grandfather, his eyes stated happiness for Leon, as he want Leon to achieve great things in his life, he blessed him from his heart.

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]

Like the novel? Then rate it, the author needs your support

9