CHAPTER 41: SEASON 1 FINALE
133 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Jared finally defeats Felix and his torso falls to the ground, the battle between two loyal servants comes to an end.

The guards and all the people present at that time witnessed that fantastic moment and happiness flourished on their faces. It was a win against one of the dangerous demons of the demon army.

"Sir Jared had done it; he has beheaded him," one knight said.

"He has defeated him, we won!!" another knight said in a loud voice.

As the battle ends, Jared faints on the ground as he had also suffered injuries during the struggle. Some knights immediately escort him to the infirmary. But was it indeed the end? There was no doubt that Jared's skill and technique were magnificent that even Felix couldn't handle, resulting in his defeat. That was what everybody thought, but suddenly a dark magic circle covers Felix's body, and everybody who is celebrating and takes a breath of relief gets shocked. His body gets reattached, and strong dark mana flows from his body. It was so immense that it poured out of his body like dark flames.

The atmosphere caused panic among the knights, and the duke was also surprised by that sudden movement. Felix stands up, but it seems like he wasn't actually there. He was already dead, and the one right in front of the people now was just a dead body controlled by someone, like someone else was pulling the strings of the doll, which didn't have life in it.

A magic spell hits Felix's body as it tries to move and attack. The spell power was so strong that Felix's body gets thrown very far in the air and gets crushed in a wall.

"Looks like I still made it in time," Leon said.

He and Alfred arrive at the mansion through teleportation, and it seems that his mission to save Aerin has been finished successfully.

"I will deal with it; Alfred handle the situation in the mansion and update me on Jared's health condition," Leon ordered.

"Yes, master," Alfred replied.

Felix's body tries to get up again, but within a blink of an eye, Leon covers the distance between them and crushes Felix's skull into the wall again with his leg.

"You think I will let you go after giving me so much trouble," Leon said to Felix and again kicked his skull with force into the wall.

"First let's speak with the rat who is controlling you from the other end," Leon said.

"So know you are that confident that you can face me?" a voice came.

Although it was Felix's voice, but the one speaking through his medium was the demon lord Lucifer.

"I still remember our first meet where you weren't even able to open your mouth properly but look at you now it's interesting I like it," Lucifer said.

"Even if there is a gap between our powers I won't let someone mess with my people as they are my family. Even if that means that I have to face you," Leon replied.

"That look, I enjoy seeing it on your face, which makes you more interesting, dragon successor," Lucifer said with a devious smile.

"If you are that interested, then stop hiding and come directly for me and then we will see if you will be able to smile like this or not," Leon said.

"Just a little more and I will be back then we will surely have an interesting face-off. Until then enjoy your last few happy moments with your loved ones," Lucifer said.

"We will see about that," Leon said.

Saying that he gets dark mana flames on his right hand and grabs Felix's skull with it.

"Go to hell," Leon said.

Felix's body starts to get converted into ashes by the dark mana flames, and in just a few seconds, his body perishes. With this, Felix comes to his end. But there are a lot of things that await Leon.

The demon lord Lucifer who waits for Leon, Arthur, who will soon be declared emperor as now he also has a lot of political power and many questions from the duke that awaits him. Not just that but with the demon bluntly showing himself in front of everybody, the news will surely shake the empire and the whole world soon. 

A lot of trouble is awaiting our hero; how will he be able to deal with it? What's gonna happen? Will he be able to see the end he wanted to see, or some new character is waiting ahead in his journey? No one knows, but one thing is for sure that he will give them a tough fight, and we will love it.

** SEASON 2 STARTING THIS SATURDAY **

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM

I am thankful to all of you guys for loving this novel. How do you feel about it let me know in the comments. I enjoy writing for you guys whom I consider a family and I will continue to do so in the future too. Please note season 2 will start this Saturday.

I hope you continue to enjoy the novel and show your love in the future too.

Have a nice day  - a silly and not so professional writer 😇

6