CHAPTER 46: THIRD CHILD?
133 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the war came to an end resulting in Britannia’s victory, they returned to the duchy with the teleportation. But Arthur will soon create an uproar, and everybody knows that.

The actions of Britannia by declaring a war against the neighbouring kingdom clearly stated treason against the empire. Leon was taking a bath after returning home; he seemed lost in his own thoughts. 

“So it’s starting, huh. First the demon lord and now Arthur too. There is no turning back now. I have to be ready to face the worst from this point onwards. Now I can’t avoid Arthur, and in the worst-case scenario, we might even have to declare war against him. No...I am just overthinking, I should just focus on what’s in front of me,” Leon thought.

He came out of the bathroom in a white robe, and suddenly a maid interrupted. Seeing Leon, she gets shy and flustered.

“My apologies, young master,” the maid said nervously.

“Speak, for what purpose you are here,” Leon said calmly.

“The duke wants to see you”, the maid replied.

The maid leaves after informing, and Leon gets ready and moves to meet the duke.

In the duke’s office -
“Grandfather, I heard you want to talk with me,” Leon said.

“Yes, please sit,” the duke said severely.

Judging by the atmosphere, one could tell that the duke wanted to discuss something serious.

“First of all, I would like to congratulate you on your victory,” the duke said.

“Thanks, grandfather”, Leon replied.

“You should also know now the direction in which we are moving, I hope that you have realized that now there are just two choices for us either we win or we die. The news of your victory had already reached the capital and that brat had already passed an order to take action against us. You should be prepared,” the duke said. 

“Yes, grandfather”, Leon replied.

“I summoned you here because of that brat’s order,” the duke said.

“Is that something severe?” Leon asked.

“No, actually the problem is the one who is carrying that orders and coming to Britannia,” the duke said.

“Who is that person that even you are worried about?” Leon asked.

“There are a lot of things and secrets of our family that I still needed to discuss with you but I never get the right time to do it. I guess the time has come now. Listen carefully Leon now what I am about to tell you is something that was erased from our family history and the one who did that was me,” the duke said. 

“What are saying, grandfather? I am not getting it,” Leon said.

“Leon, apart from your uncle and your father, I had a third child,” the duke said.

“A third child?? What...who?” Leon was stunned.

“What is going on? This was never the part of the original novel. Is this something that was just inside this world and has never been mentioned? And how is it possible even after living so many years in this world I am still unaware of such things related to the family” Leon said to himself in his mind.
[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]
=============================================================================================
Discord link: https://discord.gg/w2X2QanYf3

4