Chapter 2: Pirates Information Gathering
1.2k 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next Morning

Narmi continue his daily quest before going to Goa Kingdom. His purpose is to catch the pirates, but first he need to get some information about them. Can't go into battlefield without info of your enemy,right?

3 hours later

With his speed and stamina, Narmi ran non-stop until he reach the gate of Goa Kingdom. He continue his stroll into a bar which is from his information gathering, have info about pirates and their bounty.

As soon as he entered the door, the sound of chattering filled his ears, making his ears hurt.

He glanced at it casually, and  finding some pirates are sitting here with a big mouth to drink and swig the meat. It turns out this establishment always full of pirates. Some of the pirates laughing and talking about how they rob and kill, boasting about their ruthlessness to everyone.

'Wow, So many of them, yet I can't kill them because I don't know if they got bounty or not'

Narmi went straight to the desk and sat on an empty seat in front of the bartender. " Beer, please". The information he got from the old man says that some of the bar have their own intelligence network.

To get this information is easy, so long as you have the money, any information you want will be given.

"Your beer" "Thanks"

Narmi then threw a silver coin to the bartender while saying "I want the info on pirates around Goa Kingdom"

The bartender look slightly surprise, and quickly went in front of Narmi. " Guest, the price is..." "How about a gold coin is that enough?" "Very well, I shall grab the info and return in 5 minutes"

5 minutes later

The bartender pass the info in a thick bundle about all pirates with bounty. Narmi take a quick a look and threw another silver coin to him. "I need somewhere private to read this." "You can went into room 1 and this is the key" "Thanks"

Closing the door, Narmi quickly took out the thick bundles of info and read it one by one. 

"500,000 Bailey, it's not worth my attention."

"1.5 Million Bailey, still not"

Narmi quickly filtered all low bounty pirates.

"Finally found some. 30 Million Bailey, One-Eyed Jack, 35 Million Bailey, Scar Walker, 33 Million Bailey, Harry the Hook. You guys are my target"

He then quickly keep all the info inside the system. Luckily, there is storage space in the system. Hehe, with this I can have some info about them. Now it's time for pirate hunt. Muahahahaha....

8