Chapter 3: Pirate Hunt
1.1k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In another bar

One-eyed Jack pirates and Harry the Hook Pirates are having their feast. This crowd of people are drinking and feasting like there is no tomorrow.

Their captains are sitting in the corner watching their crewmates having fun. On their table, there is a devil fruit of Goro Goro No mi which Harry got during their ransacking of a village.

Jack glanced the devil fruit on the table. His eyes is apparent with greed which Harry didn't notice.

"Hey Harry, want to have a bet with me?" Jack asked. "What kind of bet?" Harry replied.

"Let's send our strongest crew mate and have them fight each other. If you win, you get 30 Million berry from me. If I win, I got that devil fruit. So are you in?"

Harry thought 'Why not? His crew is not strong enough to fight with my crew. Besides, I got 30 million berry for free.' "I'm in. Let's do this. Goldo, come here." he replied oblivious to Jack's scheme.

" Ron, Come, I got some entertainment for you. Hahahaha"

Jack whispered to his man " Just go all out. If possible, kill him hehehe." Goldo and Ron face each other. Both of their faces are red while holding their sword. The crowd at the side yelling and cheering for their own crewmates.

When the two rushed up, they meet each other and started to swing their sword. Their fight are so intense with dodging and sound of clashing sword can be heard. Sparks of fire can be seen wherever their swords clashed.

It can be seen both of them are skilled. Finally, Goldo stop himself thinking that they have played enough, but Ron rushed to him. Goldo couldn't react and finally Ron's sword stab to his heart. The crowd is silence by the unexpected turn of event.

Harry stand up. His face full of shock seeing Ron killed Goldo, his crewmates. "What the hell is this Jack? You planned for this aren't you?" " What are you talking about? Don't be such a p***y when your crewmates is the one who is weak. Hahaha"

Harry unsheathed his sword while claiming " I'm gonna take your head Jack! Did you think I'm a pushover?" "Come. Did you think your bounty is higher than me means you are stronger? I will take your head and stake them on the front of my ship"

"NO ONE IS GONNA TAKE NO ONE HEAD. BOTH OF YOUR HEAD ARE MINE!" a shout came from the outside of the bar

————————————————————

"NO ONE IS GONNA TAKE NO ONE HEAD. BOTH OF YOUR HEAD ARE MINE" Narmi shouted.

He walked to the inside of the bar while watching the crowd of pirates. Disdain can be seen in his eyes watching this crowd of pirates. Then, his sight stopped on a devil fruit on the table. "Now now, I came only for the head, didn't thought there is a reward for me."

He held out his hand, using the Yami Yami no Mi power " Darkness Attraction" pulling the devil fruit to his hand. " Wow, this is a jackpot! Goro Goro No Mi" Narmi quickly take a bite of the devil fruit.

'Blergh, this devil fruit really tasted disgusting. Luckily Yami Yami no Mi is a gift from the system, so I don't need to eat it directly'

"Now now, time for the pirate hunt to continue" Narmi rushed to One-eyed Jack and held his head. His hand quickly disarm Jack and took ahold of his sword and swing it to Jack neck , separating the head from the body. "That's one down"

[ You have killed One-Eyed Jack. EXP +1000 ]

The crowd who watched him, tremble with fear. Someone from the crowd said " Th--That's One-Eyed Jack! He killed him with one move!" "Monster, he is a monster" 

Harry quickly calmed himself and said " Brat, you have take his head now get out from here. I'm giving you a chance. Do you think you killed Jack, so you can kill me? I am stronger than him" Narmi turned his head to Harry. He sized him up from head to toe. " You are stronger than him? To me you are just a pebble beside the road"

"INSOLENT BRAT! I'M GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON" Harry lose his composure and attack Narmi. He make a big swing hoping to quickly kill this brat. Narmi watch the swing that came to him. Too slow.

Narmi parry the sword then elbow his opponent. Harry retreat 3 step back and quickly put his sword in front of him. Narmi had predicted that move so he make a feint and quickly aim for the neck. Harry's suddenly felt like he is flying. Then, his eyes turn round with shock seeing his own body headless collapse onto the floor. Life slowly went from Harry's eyes.

[ You have killed Harry the Hook. EXP +1000 ]

"Now that's two down. Total of 63 Million Berry. I think it's enough for the boat and supplies for the travel. I need a navigator too but I think I will try to find during my travel"

Narmi put both head in a sack that he carried and walked out from the bar. The crowd of pirates open a pathway for him to walk out. After Narmi go, the crowds started to exclaim in relief. " Both our captain that is invincible in the East Blue, went down in front of a kid with a few moves"

10