Chapter 8: Getting A Navigator 1
902 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week later

On a port at Conomi Islands, a ship is seen docking in it. Naturally, this ship belong to Narmi. 

" Finally, I have arrived here. Man what a drag trying to navigate here by myself. This makes another reason to get a navigator for my crew."

Narmi start walking towards the direction of Cocoyasi Village with hope he can recruit Nami to be his navigator. 

Meanwhile, a fish-man pirate can be seen spying on Narmi and his ship. He then picked up a den den mushi and called Arlong.

"Captain, a kid has docked his ship in our port. His ship is very grand big. I bet he had a lot of treasure. He came here alone. What do we do now?"

" Hehe, is it? Wait there, I will gather our crew and robbed that ship"

——————————————————

In Arlong Park

There is a orange-haired young girl sitting in front of a sawshark fish-man. She is Nami. 

" Who is calling you Arlong?" "None of your business kid. Go back to your home."

Nami then woke up from her seat and went out from the place. Many things are going around in her head thinking about how can she settle the deal with Arlong.

Meanwhile, Arlong ordered his officer, Kuroobi to gather their mens to went and rob the new ship dock at the port.

——————————————————

Cocoyasi Village.

Narmi had arrived at his destination and start searching for trace of Nami's whereabouts. He asked the villager about her house locations and the villagers kindly show to him the directions.

When he went there, he didn't found Nami, instead she found her sister, Nojiko. Although he knew he had found the right place, but he still pretend that he didn't know as to not raise any suspicions.

" Hello there, young miss. May I know is this where Nami's house? " Narmi asked with an amicable smile on his face.

" Who are you?! What did you want with her?!" Nojiko replied with vigilance. She then scrutinised the young man in front of her. Although he is good looking but good looking man is always the one who is good-for-nothing type.

" Aahh Iyaaah, guess I found the right place. It's actually this. I heard that Nami is a good navigator from the villager. So I thought I want to recruit her into my crew. So, where can I find her?"

" I'M NOT GOING TO JOIN YOUR CREW, YOU SUSPICIOUS BASTARD." a shout can be heard from afar.

Narmi turned his head towards the direction of the shout and spotted an orange-haired girl running here.

" SIS, GET AWAY FROM HIM. I GUESS HE HAS ULTERIOR MOTIVE. " When Nami had arrived in front of him, she then jumped and released a kick towards his head.

Narmi leisurely hold out his hand and catch her leg and hang her upside down. " Now now young miss. From just where is my ulterior motive. I honestly want to recruit you into my crew as I really in need of a navigator. Why not join my crew and I will bring you to get many treasures?"

Nami look tempted by his offer but she held back and replied. " No, if I went with you Arlong will kill the villagers. I still need to fulfill the deal with Arlong, so that I can save the villagers and my sister."

Narmi grinned hearing her reply as he had expected this. " How about this. If I can help you to settle Arlong and his crew, will you join my crew?"

" Impossible! You are a one man. Arlong got many pirates on his disposal. You don't get a chance to fight with him."

" So, how about a bet? If I settle him and his crew, you join my crew. And If I not, I will be killed anyways. Though the latter is not gonna happen."

" Fine then. I accept the bet." Nami replied. Her face is full of confidence that Narmi couldn't kill Arlong.

"Haha okay then. Let's go" Narmi laughed loudly and went back to the direction of his ship.

" Where are you going? Arlong is not there." " He will be there. As I had known that a subordinate of his had called him when I docked my ship. They want to rob my ship."

Nami looked surprised by his reply. 'This man knows about that but didn't do anything. Did he planned this?'. Confusion is written all over her face.

While she is having a thought about his actions, Narmi had walked away a distance from her. Seeing how fast-paced he is walking, she helplessly reeled her thoughts in and chased after him.

8