Chapter 9: Getting A Navigator 2
1.3k 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Port of Conomi Island

Crowd of pirates are seen marching towards a big ship. All of their eyes are filled with greed.

" Come on guys, let's rob this ship clean until it's owner can't recognize it."

All of them started to rush into the ship. Unfortunately, when they search the ship, only a single bed can be seen while not a treasure can be found.

Apparently, they didn't know all of Narmi's supplies and treasure are in his System Inventory while he is comfortable with only a single bed for his resting purpose.

"What the hell is this? Did we come here for nothing? Where is the promised treasure? "

" Captain, there is no treasure in this ship. Looks like only the ship is big but the inside is empty."

A pirate report their founding to Arlong. But when he heard the report, he look very pissed and glared viciously to the one who gave him the info about the ship.

" Motherf**ker! You make me waste my time coming here only to be made a fool. You are so dead. I'm gonna kill you."

Arlong raised his hand overhead, and swing his hand to the pirate intending to kill him in one hit. Before his hand reached the pirate head, a loud laugh can be heard from a distance away.

" HAHA, STUPID ARLONG PIRATES! CAME TO ROB MY SHIP, INSTEAD GOT TO BE MADE A FOOL." Narmi shouted.

Arlong turned his head towards the distance where the shout came from and spotted a young man with a familiar girl following behind him.

——————————————————

" HAHA, STUPID ARLONG PIRATES! CAME TO ROB MY SHIP, INSTEAD GOT TO BE MADE A FOOL." 

Narmi shout and laughed out loud. He didn't care about what Arlong feel. Although he didn't care about Arlong, Nami cared because if Arlong feel like it, he will kill the villagers and her sister.

" Nami did you betray me? You bring this young man here aren't you? You f**king ungrateful b***h. I'm going to kill the villagers and your sister"

Nami's face paled when she heard Arlong's statement. "No, please don't do anything to them. I am wrong indeed. Please have mercy. If you want to do something do it to me instead."

She started to kneel in front of Arlong. " Have mercy? You think I'm gonna do that? Hah, whatever you say, no matter how you beg me, I am still gonna kill them all." Seeing this, Narmi's face started being gloomy.

[ Quest: Save Nami and the Villagers. Reward: EXP +10000, Bonus Point +200, Trade point +200000, Conqueror's Haki ]

A quest notice came right before Narmi's eyes. Oh my God, System is very nice to me. Thanks system, I will not let you down.

Arlong lift his leg and want to kick Nami away from him, but then before his leg reached her, a spurt of blood started to pour into the air. Then, he saw his leg in the hand of the youngster that laugh at him with a sword dripping with blood.

"Hey lookie here man. You dare to kick my navigator in front of me? Did you think I'm a pushover? Look this is the consequences. Your leg is in my hand. Want it back? Come get it from me."

Arlong's face full of rage with the statement. 'This kid! Not only he dared to laugh at me, he even dare to challenge me?!! Did he not see my crew behind me?! I'm gonna teach him a lesson'

" Kuroobi, get him for me. I'm gonna skin him for he dared to challenge me."

" Aye captain."

Kuroobi rushed to where Narmi stand and swing his cutlass towards Narmi in a big arc. Narmi sighed when he saw the attack as if it is like in a slow motion. He then release his Yami Yami no Mi ability, Darkness Attraction to rendered Kuroobi's retreat useless.

Next, he purposefully dodge the attack by a hair's breadth and quickly shorten the distance. He then rotated with his sword aiming towards Kuroobi's neck. Noticing this, Kuroobi try to retreat but failed due to Narmi's ability. 

His face full of panic due to the unforeseen event. Kuroobi tried to block the sword by raising his arm but Narmi's sword is faster and slice through his neck. 

[ You had killed Kuroobi. EXP +1000]

Arlong's face full of shock as Kuroobi is among his strongest subordinates. ' This kid is strong. I need to retreat here.' He try to escape sneakily by mixing among his subordinates and diving into the seawater.

Narmi smirked when Arlong's action is within his prediction. He held out his hands and said " It is too late to run away Arlong. 50 Million Volt Discharge. "

A lightning then seen leaving from Narmi's hand and shot to the sea making the sea flash with electricity. Arlong who thought that he is safe, get electrocuted to death by the attack.

[ You had killed Arlong. EXP +5000]

[Congratulations you have leveled up. You are now level 14. All Stats +10]

The crowd of Arlong pirates seeing this can't help but kneel down in front of him and beg for his mercy.

" Ohh benevolent human. Please spare us."

Nami who had seen with her eyes the fish-man kneeling in front of this young man can't help herself but burst into tears. ' Finally, the villagers is safe. My sister is safe.'

When he saw Nami in this state, he can only shrugged his shoulder and put his hand on Nami's head.

" Now now, don't cry in front of me please. I don't like seeing my crewmates crying. It pained me in the heart. Now, I had helped solved your problem. Will you join my crew?"

Hearing this young man's word, Narmi stop her crying and look deeply into this man's eyes. She can see a light of passion in his eyes. She can guess this guy also dream to become king of pirates. When she saw this, her mind started to pushed her to accept his invitation to his crew.

She then held out her hand towards this young man. " Thank you so much. Well, a bet is a bet. I will join your crew."

Seeing she held out her hand, Narmi start to shake her hand with intense vigor and laughed. " Haha finally, you accept my invitation. I will introduce myself. My name is Narmi Amsi. I am the captain of Grand King Pirates. Welcome aboard, navigator."

Nami then laughed out loud hearing the name of the pirate crew. ' Grand King Pirates, what the hell?!! Did he think he is Gol D. Roger? What a confidence he had there.

" I am Nami. Well, my dream is to draw a map of the world. So, It's my pleasure to join your crew seeing as you are strong enough to beat Arlong. "

" Now, may I ask you what to do with this remnant of Arlong Pirates, Nami? If you want me to kill them all, I will." " Just let the villagers handle them. Can you make something so that they will not runaway?"

" Okay. Let's bundle them up and I will electrocuted them until they fainted. Then, you can ask the villagers to call the Marines. But, we need to get out of here before Marines came. So if you got any unfinished business please do it fast. Tomorrow I will be waiting for you at the ship. "

" All right see you later. "

[ Quest: Save Nami and the Villager Completed! EXP +10000, Bonus Point +200, Trade Point +200000, Conqueror's Haki] 

[Congratulations you have leveled up. You are now level 15. All Stats +10]

Thus, a navigator had been recruited into the crew.

——————————————————

Name: Narmi Amsi

Age: 15 years old

Occupation: Captain of Grand King Pirates

Level: 15 (EXP:3500/7000)

Stats:

 -Strength: 220

 - Agility: 220

 - Stamina: 220

 -Intelligence: 220

 - Perception: 220

 - Willpower: 470

 - Luck: 220

Bonus Point: 360

Trade Point: 232000

Money: 73 Million Berry

Abilities: 

Devil Fruit: 

-Yami Yami No Mi (All weakness removed. Fruit power enhanced)

-Goro Goro No Mi (All weakness removed. Fruit power enhanced)

Haki: 

-Observation Haki

-Armament Haki

-Conqueror's Haki

12