Chapter 1- How real can this game get?
51 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Earth: a university computer room. 

Looking at the group chat news, the first image that popped into Ye Wei's mind was not a game, but the justice of Bai HuaHua. To be more specific, it is his girl scroll 5 who has played 200+ mods, and 100+ girlfriends that he pinched himself from the archives. 

It can't be more detailed, or the number will be lost. 

His nickname in the chat group was 'Get up a dozen times' But, it was too long and unrefined, thus, his best buddies in the group referred to him as 'Night Ten.'

"It's so true"

"Sight, hearing, smell, touch, taste...are all the same in the real world. The time flow of the game world and the real world is 1:1, the difference is about 12 hours, and because the technical principle is the interference of dreams, the game is quite to sleep." The person who typed out these lines was nicknamed 'Guang'

This serious one-word nickname is out of tune with the group name, 'Cow and Horse club' so the sand sculpture group friends occasionally call the friend 'Ultraman', 'Gaia' or even 'open brother' or 'Awesome brother.' 

Level 8 gale (Administrator) joked, "Is this a fantasy setting?" He laughed

Fang Chang (Administrator from Japan) typed, "And it sounds like it's been a few year, it feels like the setting of virtual reality games in the early web articles." 

Bai Ju Guo Gao (Group owner) replied in the chat "Haha, do you mean wearing a virtual helmet? I liked watching it when I was in school."

Night Ten (Administer) replied with serious words,  "It's unreasonable to be reasonable, The operator is not trying to make money, but trying to make players happy? It it is 100% true, how can it reflect the dignity of the RMB fighters? Everyone? It's all for nothing! 

Ye Wei didn't read these novels, but he felt he had received 9 years of compulsory education. Unlike others, he should pursue rationality rather than coolness. 

So he prefers to see fantasy and supernatural. 

Fang Chang from Japan pointed out his seriousness,"Brother, you are too serious. If you really talk about rationality, instead of making money for the fictional operator in the novel, it is really reasonable to make readers outside the novel happy, right?"

Level 8 gale typed, "Missing dolls are prohibited." 

The topic quickly strayed.

Although the Bull and Horse club is a gaming group, it is rare to discuss gaming as seriously as it is today. 

Especially a 'game' that doesn't exist at all and is completely imagines out of the air.  

1