Chapter 2
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

However, even though the topic has gone far away, the initator of this topic, the elder brother named, 'light' still stubbornly pulled the topic back. 

Light began "I mean if... If there is such a game, would you like to play it?"

Looking at the group chat, Ye Wei smiled and shook his head.

Is this even a question? 

Night Ten answered happily "Yes! Why not? A 100% real game, why not try it?"

Level 8 Gale typed in a excited matter "+1, But I still have some doubts about the setting you mentioned. If the game time is equal to sleep time...isn't it reasonable to apply this technology to work?"

The white horse crossed the gap, "F*ck, are you a devil?!?!" 

Fang Chang from Japan answered,"Then I'll just sleep honestly." He smiled bitterly.

 Quit Smoking, "You don't sleep at night, you dream in the group."

"It's killing me"

More and more people are bubbling in the group.

There are some people who have not sent messages, but are also peeping at the screen ith great interest. 

In the game group of 200 people, there are usually about ten to twenty active group members. Occasionally, two raw faces, "he knows you, but you don't know him" will pop up. It takes more than 2 years to know that they have been peeping at the screen...

The man named Guang ignored it and continued to immerse himself in his own world . 

"In fact, The company I recently joined and am developing a fully immerse virtual reality online game."

The lively group chat was briefly quiet for a while. 

But soon, like an appointment, a series of messages popped up. 

"F*ck?"

"real or fake?"

"Bro! I almost believed it!"

Ye Wei felt this guy had too much drama going on.

Fully immerse virtual reality online game?

100% true?

Bullsh*t!

As big brother Gufeng had once said, if this thing really existed, why would it be considered a game?

Of course, he does not agree with the direct use in the office field first. In his imagination, if there was such a powerful technology, it must be used in military field first. 

How awesome would it be if it was used to train forces!

The guy named "Light" didn't say anything, but just threw a URL in the group chat. 

Ye Wei opened it and found out it was actually a official game website.  

The page of the official website was not very well done. it looks like it can't even afford the money for an artist. The empty page has no content, only three lines of naked characters. 

1