New Spells
3.7k 4 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-----

At the moment, I was resting on the grass. It was currently 8 AM, I had woken up early this morning as I walked near Yggdra, my good Eden Apple Tree. After that, I swung my bronze blade, a small sword fit for my size, 1200 times.

It took me almost 2 hours this time around, but I had done it. I felt proud with myself! Then again, my body hurt… it was really a pain. Ugh. Even with Verdant Light, my healing spell, and Pain Mitigation, a Life-attribute spell, it still wasn’t possible to completely take away all this exhaustion and muscle pain I felt.

Speaking of spells, I’ve been learning some more spells with mother. After learning the basics of Nature, my mother said that learning Life spells was more useful early on, so I could heal myself better and enhance my little body a bit better. She also told me I could become a healer for Aquarina when the two of us went into adventures.

Therefore, for the past few weeks, I had been learning both Nature and Life Magic. However, my mother was only one person, so I can’t really take multiple classes a day. After all, she also gets tired and has to cook and all that. Because of this, the necessity for another teacher had increased. In fact, the idea of heading to Atlanta, the continent where my mother’s family was, had appeared once more within our daily conversations.

If I can head there, many expert magicians of amazing talents can teach me what I need to know every day… multiple times! I could have multiple teachers in those classes, and learn more efficiently as well…

But my parents told me I was still too young. The magic academy where they wanted me to go only began accepting students at the age of 7. Well, sure, there had been special exceptions at 6, but not even the royal family had gotten earlier than that for some reason. Ahhh, I’m more than capable of learning at this age already!

Mother told me the teachers were all important magicians for the entire elven nation, so they held high authority as court magicians and the like… the royal family respected their decisions a lot as many of them were taught by them and raised by them partially. Some even see them as parental figures to a slight extent.

Because of this reason, I cannot easily ignore them and enter the academy at a young age… I guess.

In any case, the Life-attribute magic spells I’ve been learning were not a lot because it became increasingly harder to learn spells that were above my tier of magic. I had to enhance my Magic Circle with runes and mana transfusion through meditation, but of course, that took time. Then again, thanks to my endless mana, I could optimize the process.

Thanks to that, I’ve already reached the Rank 3 of the Tier 1 Magic Circle. With that, my magic runes had increased some more. In fact, I can conjure conventional spells quite easily now. Then again, the power of my skills remains supreme in terms of instant casting.

Moving all that aside, I learned a lot of Life-attribute spells, such as Muscle Renewal, Blood Pump, Five Senses Enhancement, Regeneration Enhancement, Pain Mitigation, and so on. After all, who needs skills when you can just use low-level spells? There are so many! And well, they’re varied in usage but their power was low. However, that doesn’t matter when you got a lot of mana. Even low-level spells become formidable with a lot of mana. Ember already has showed me that.

As of late, I’ve been also trying to learn plant enhancing spells to go with Agriculture. I want to learn ways to enhance the growth of plants, so it’s more efficient than just slowly nourishing them with Agriculture… perhaps something stronger. With that, I learned Rapid Plant Growth, Photosynthesis Efficiency, and Root Growth, which were all spells that could enhance a plant’s development! My mother knew a lot of the basic spells. If I think about it, she’s like a living encyclopedia of spells.

Now, I will also begin training my Light Magic as, leaving aside Life and Nature as I’ve learned all the Tier 1 Spells that were the most useful for me at the moment.

I quickly stood up once I remembered that and began walking back home. Ignatius was pestering me as always, but the cute Naturia was also there with me.

“Y-You’re ignoring me?! I have come here to grace you with my appearance, and you just ignore me?!” he asked.

Since he became an egg, he comes to visit me every day, summoning himself as some sort of spirit like how Naturia appears. If it wasn’t clear enough, we’ve already formed a contract. I had already showed him to my parents, of course, without revealing that he was that one dragon father slain.

My mother told me the “egg” had a lot of Fire-attribute mana to it, but it contained a certain thing to it that made him very unique as well, so he wasn’t completely an elemental spirit. My father then mentioned that he could be another thing, a Beast Spirit.

Beast Spirits were a new concept to me, but apparently, aside from Elemental Spirits, there were Spirits that represented beasts of nature. They wander around nature and were said to be created by the Beast Totems, which represented the beasts of nature… my mother told me this one could be a young Lizard Beast Spirit. According to her, it was an egg and because of that it would soon hatch into a tiny lizard. On the other hand, father told me it could be a Salamander. Of course, it was more of a Dragon Spirit, but sure, let’s go with Salamander…

Ignatius wanted to argue after hearing that, but he knew that if he revealed his true identity, things would turn awkward. With that, he contained himself, although he had already showed them that he could talk and that he was very arrogant.

My mother offered me to use some kind of spirit spell on him, so he became more obedient, like Spirit Enslaving… but I told her it was fine. Naturally, my father also offered me to take him away from me if he was too annoying, that he could forcefully contract him… but I also told him it was fine… after evading these two arrows, Ignatius thanked me deeply. But for some reason, it seems he has completely forgot about that, acting all arrogant again.

-----

106