Chapter 5
56 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Michelle came jogging down the pathway and saw Jaiyana bent over washing her car. She stopped beside the car greeting, “Hey.”

Jaiyana crouched down beside the back wheels and looked over at her. Her eyes widened in surprise as she said, “Hey.” She stood up chucking the cloth back into the bucket and leaned against her car looking at her body. Michelle smirked when she saw that Jaiyana couldn’t peel her eyes away from her body.

“How are you doing?” She asked as she stretched her arms above her head.

Her eyes travelled down to her nipples that were poking against the sports bra fabric, “I’m fine. Didn’t I tell you to stay away from me?”

Michelle turned around and bent over. Jaiyana ran her hand over her face as she looked between her legs at her face, “You did but it's already been three weeks.”

She wasn’t wearing any underwear and her vagina was fanning out as she stretched her legs. She stood up, turned around and fixed her clothes, Jaiyana smirked asking, “What do you want?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” She asked.

Jaiyana looked away at the street saying, “It is but as you know, I have a girlfriend already.”

“So? You can have me too,” she said and walked up to her. She wrapped her arms around her neck saying, “Help me stretch will you, I need to calm my muscles down.”

Rolling her eyes, she wrapped her hands around her wrist and gently pushed her away. Looking at her she said, “As sexy as you are, you need to come to terms with reality, I’m not jumping in bed with you again.”

“So you’ll give me another chance if I come out?” She asked curiously.

“That is not what I said,” Jaiyana clarified.

Pulling her arms away she shrugged, “It was worth a shot.”

They both suddenly heard a honk and looked back. A lilac BMW pulled up to the curb and out stepped someone who Michelle envied. Putting on a smile she greeted, “Hey girl.”

Harlyn locked her car and walked over to them. Jaiyana licked her lips and swallowed her moan as she made her way closer. She watched as Harlyn hugged Michelle and they quickly spoke but kept her eyes on the white booty shorts stuck right up her butt.

“Don’t just look at me beautiful,” she said to Jaiyanna.

“Well damn, you look good in heels,” she said and wrapped her arms around her. She gave her a warm hug and placed a kiss on her neck. She snuck a glance at Michelle and winked at her.

She rolled her eyes saying, “Well I’ll leave you two lovers alone. See you at school Lyn.”

“Bye,” she said, turning around and Michelle didn’t even wait for her. Once she was in her house, Harlyn turned to Jaiyana asking, “What does that bitch want?”

“Just stopped to greet me,” she answered and grabbed her butt. Harlyn chuckled, asking, “Don’t tell me you’re horny.”

“Oh me? No~ It’s just that my girlfriend looks so damn sexy that I am speechless,” she answered and picked her up.

She walked in to the house with her, making out passionately and heard, “Oh for fucks sake Jaiyana, don’t do that shit in front of your brother.”

They quickly stopped making out and looked at Misty who was dressed similar to Harlyn. They both had booty shorts on just Misty’s in yellow and she had on a black bra while Harlyn was wearing a tight fitted pink crop top that had her breast sticking out underneath. Misty had on white bunny slippers while Harlyn rocked a pair of pink corset heels.

Jaiyana put her down and stood in front of Harlyn saying, “Misty, before you get angry, she is paying me a surprise visit, I didn’t ask her over to fuck her.”

Misty nodded her head and placed down the knife. She folded her arms across her chest as she stared at Harlyn and asked, “So who is this bitch and what does she want in my house?”

Jaiyana stepped to the side and took Harlyn’s hand in hers saying, “Misty this is my girlfriend Harlyn Curry, Harlyn, this is one of my mom’s, Misty Rosales.”

Misty walked over to her with no expression and when she stopped in front of her she paused then started squealing and hugged her, “Oh Harlyn it’s such a pleasure to meet you. Why are you so beautiful?”

Harlyn was so confused and sighed in her arms. Misty smelled so nice and she was hugging her, something she didn’t expect. Misty ended the hug grabbing Harlyn’s hand and ran away with her yelling, “I’m going to Ocean quickly.”

Jaiyana shook her head amused then went outside to fetch the bucket and emptied it. She looked at Michelle’s house thinking about what happened. Going back inside, she went to her room and got dressed in a forest green sports bra and black dungaree. She could hear how Misty was screaming nonstop downstairs but her attention was drawn to the window. Michelle was stretching inside her room and as she turned, she saw Jaiyana looking at her.

Standing up straight, she smiled at her then took off her bra and squeezed her breasts. Walking towards the window, she closed the curtains making Jaiyana chuckle. She quickly stuck her head through the curtains and blew her a kiss.

Turning around, she sat down on the windowsill, she mumbled, “I’m screwed.”

 

Misty kept Harlyn away from Jaiyana for almost an hour and when she finally found Jaiyana’s room, she was shocked, the door was closed. The sign on the door was a gun and indicated that it was her room. She knocked on the door.

“It’s open,” Jaiyana complained.

She opened and walked in leaving the door open. Looking around, she found Jaiyana sitting on the bed going through her phone. With an apologetic expression she said, “I’m so sorry, your mothers like me too much.”

She chuckled, “Yes and they especially like the video of you.”

Her eyes widened as she thought about the experience she had with them and said, “No wonder she suggested that I come over again and try on her clothes, she even said that she’ll take me shopping.”

“Really? What did Ocean say about you?” She asked as she opened her legs for her to sit in between them but Harlyn pushed her down and straddled her.

“Nothing, she just greeted me and said I am welcome to visit anytime,” she answered. “Why is she so mysterious?”

“She’s talkative, doesn’t like humans much. She mostly speaks when she is training me or when Misty pisses her off and Raine too.” She answered.

“Trains you?” She asked.

Chuckling, she flipped Harlyn onto her side and hugged her, looking at her she said, “I already told you that I’m an assassin-in-training.”

Harlyn rolled her eyes saying, “Yeah whatever, continue with your joke. I’ll believe you some day.”

Jaiyana rolled off the bed and got onto her knees. Harlyn had a frown on her face as she reached under the bed and pulled out two blue cases. She unlatched the one on the left and revealed to her a case full of money. Harlyn sat back in disbelief. Jaiyana then unlatched the case on the right and revealed two silver pistols in cushioning with two magazine’s beside them. 

She then closed both cases and slipped them under her bed. Looking at Harlyn she asked, “Do you believe me now?”

Harlyn just stared at her and after a moment, she climbed off the bed saying, “Sorry, I need to go.”

Jaiyana watched as she left and when her car drove away, she went downstairs and saw that her moms were standing by the door. She walked up to them with a sigh, she looked at Ocean and said, “Ocean can we speak?”

“What did you say to her?” Misty asked.

Shrugging she said, “I’ve been transparent about myself since we started dating and she never once believed me that I make money the way we do.”

Ocean nodded her head, “What do you want to talk to me about?”

“In private,” she said and looked at Misty apologetically. Misty raised her hands in defeat and walked away.

They made their way to her room and Ocean closed the door behind her. Sitting down on the box by the windowsill, looking at her she said, “I think I’m in a situation.”

“I’m listening,” Ocean said sitting down on the bed.

“I want Michelle too,” she said.

Ocean was silent for a few seconds then to her disbelief, Ocean smirked. “Is that all?” She asked.

She nodded her head.

“Have you told Michelle about what we do?” She asked and she shook her head.

“So then what is your deal?” She asked.

“I’m trying to figure that out. I somewhat understand Michelle’s situation about coming out. Uncle Adrian and Rome said that it wasn’t easy to come out when everyone already had an image of you and had expectations. What I don’t understand with Michelle is why she didn’t tell me not to meet up with her if she had her friends with her. I understand wanting to keep things private between us, I mean, I wish Harlyn would just give us the time to grow instead of asking me two days later to meet her parents. I now find it hard to even look at her without thinking of being sexual and Michelle, she, I could see that she wanted more between us,” she explained.

 

Ocean nodded her head slowly as she listened to her and said, “Look, you are still young Jaiyana and as much as both women are beautiful, I do not see them in the future. On one hand, I enjoyed watching Misty and Harlyn talk so much but I also found them annoying. Yes, Harlyn is a sexual person and if you give it time, things will work out. With Michelle, she still has demons to fight and having you by her side might help her embrace life as a lesbian. Help her accept who she is and grow together.”

Jaiyana let out a frustrated sigh and buried her face in her hands. Ocean looked at her then said, “If I was in your shoes, I’d date both of them.”

She peeked at Ocean asking, “You would?”

“Yes,” she said with a nod of her head. “But make sure you tell them, females will kill each other, forgetting that you are the one who caused all of this.”

“But Harlyn doesn’t even like her. She used Michelle’s misfortune to get with me and I let her,” she said.

“Like I said, you’re young, and Michelle was your first, Harlyn just seems not to match you,” she said.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“You told her who you are but she walked out of here. The look on her face told us that she was horrified with just the idea and Michelle, she doesn’t know right?” She asked.

“She doesn’t,” she answered.

“So one knows and the other doesn’t, the one who doesn’t you want and the one that knows, do you want her?” She asked.

“I do,” she answered.

“Well just wait and see, in the mean time, see if Michelle will be willing to share you,” she said.

“What would you do?” She asked.

Ocean chuckled, she lied on the bed and said, “I never told you how I met Misty right?”

“You did, Vanessa introduced you to her,” she asked.

“She did but things were complicated. When I met Vanessa, I felling in love with her, we were both teenagers then and it was right after my mother passed on so I think she felt sorry for me. I got hooked on her but she was seeing someone. One night she told me that she’d be willing to date me but only if I didn’t mind that she was together with Mikyle. I didn’t care, I just wanted to forget Willow but then things got really heated between us and we had sex. To my surprise, she was an intersexual and at first I didn’t mind but the more I thought about us, I realised that I wanted to be with a woman and I am not saying that she isn’t a woman. Sex was great believe me but that’s all it was, I wanted a woman that would want to be with me, not one who calls out a man’s name, even though he is gay, it wasn’t my ball game,” she explained.

“So how did you meet Misty?” She asked.

“I called it quits with Vanessa because I was actually thinking of pretending not to be gay? I had sex with her and playing pretend became normal so why not give my father a grandchild the traditional way? There was a man, I didn’t like him but went on a date with him. When Vanessa found out she was furious, I told her that sleeping with her fucked with my emotions and she was so sorry, she knew she was using me and didn’t even notice that she had been calling someone else’s name during sex. She promised to find someone for me who was perfect for me then I got a call from her to do a job but the job was, to meet Misty and pick up the Nuse she had made. It was love at first sight and Misty was still transitioning back then.”

“I couldn’t stop thinking about her and didn’t even know that she was transitioning until Vanessa told me that she had gone under the knife. It was a few months after she returned to work that Vanessa told me that she found someone for me and gave me her contact information, after chatting to her and video calling, she surprised me by visiting me and we’ve been together ever since. So to answer your question again, if I could go back into the past knowing what I know now, I’d still take Vanessa’s dick knowing that I’ll meet Misty down the line who wants nothing to do with the gender she transitioned from,” she explained.

Jaiyana chuckled, looking at her she said, “You know, you didn’t answer my question.”

“Fuck, you should have spoken to Misty instead but you know she’ll tell you not to break their hearts,” she said and got up. She left the room bumping into Misty who had a glare on her face.

3