Chapter 12
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Climbing out of her car, Jaiyana fixed the three toned satin mini dress she had on.

Harlyn had gotten her into wearing dresses and heels.

At first she felt comfortable, but now she was enjoying being filled up. The only downside was that Misty ruined the bank and bought almost every dress she could find.

She took out the fruit basket and bottle of whiskey she bought and walked up to the front door. She rang the bell, then exhaled and waited.

A few seconds later, the door opened and a tanned Asian middle aged man opened the door.

He raised a brow as he looked at her and asked, "Hello, what can I do for you, dear?"

She smiled, "Good day sir, I'm Jaiyana Cardinal, Harlyn's girlfriend."

The man looked at her surprised then and said, "I was wondering when you'd show your face around here."

Jaiyana felt nervous. "I know, and I was meaning to, but I wanted things to be serious between us first before forming relationships with our parents."

Crossing his arms over his chest, he said, "But my daughter has been over to your house almost every day."

She sighed, "I know, that's why I'm here."

He nodded his head slowly and stepped aside. "Well, come in."

She thanked him and walked in. As he closed the door, he smirked.

His husband came around the corner and asked, "Who is it?"

Before the answer came, he saw Jaiyana then looked at the bottle of whiskey in her hand, "Nevermind. If she can bribe me with whiskey, she'll fit right in."

He walked up to her and said, "You must be Jaiyana. Tall, long hair, shaved on the right. African American and beautiful. Just like she described. I'm Almar, her dad."

Almar's husband wrapped his arms around her shoulder, hugging her and said, "I'm Tan, the dad she likes the most."

Almar scoffed as he took the whiskey she was holding and said, "Stay for lunch. I want to open this."

"By all means, sir," she said, chuckling.

Almar raised a brow and said, "Call me dad, child."

She just nodded her head and watched him as he disappeared. She turned to Tan and said, "I brought a fruit basket. Harlyn said you like truffles and I know she loves them too. I didn't want her to see them, so I hid them underneath."

Tan grinned. He took the basket and said, "Thank you, I will hide them away. Harlyn is up in her room. It's the pink door. You won't miss it."

*

Standing in front of the door, Jaiyana listened for a sound, but there was nothing. She opened the door and frowned. The room was covered in different shades of pink and on the bed, Harlyn was lying with a face mask on and cucumber slices covering her eyes.

She smirked and took out her phone, snapping a picture. She walked up to the bed. 

Harlyn had earphones in, so she heard nothing. She sat down near her head and frowned. This girl still didn't know there was someone in the room with her.

She yanked the earphones out and said, "You'll fucking die if you aren't aware of your surroundings."

Harlyn caught a fright and sat up. The cucumber slices fell off and as she saw it was Jaiyana, she screeched at the top of her lungs.

Jaiyana put her hand over her mouth and shoved her into the bed, asking, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Harlyn pushed her away and scrambled off the bed. She rushed to her bathroom and slammed the door shut. 

On the other side, she screamed, "Why the fuck are you here?"

"I'm visiting your ass. Why are you hiding?" Jaiyana asked.

Harlyn walked over to the sink thinking, 'This female! I had no plans, so I didn't wash!'

"Oh, let me wash up first," she said and ignored all Jaiyana's talking.

*

Harlyn walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and hair. She raised a brow as she looked at Jaiyana, who was sitting on the bed, eating a slice of cheesecake.

Folding her arms over her chest, she said, “That is my cheesecake! I can’t believe my father gave it to you.”

Jaiyana had the t.v on and turned to her. She raised a brow, then lowered the volume and looked at her. She looked down at the saucer in her hand and said, “When you’re done, fetch me another slice.”

Harlyn walked out to get the cheesecake and locked the door behind her. 

“My dad says you should stay for lunch,” she said.

“They’ve been telling me,” she said.

“I was sent to convince you. You are welcome to request anything to eat,” she said as she walked over to the bed.

She placed the container on the nightstand, then looked at Jaiyana and opened the towel.

Jaiyana raised a brow as she stared at her breast. 

“When you’re done eating, you’re welcome to eat me up. I’m not getting dressed,” Harlyn said with a smirk.

Jaiyana stared at her for a moment, then placed the saucer down and sat on the edge of the bed. She pulled Harlyn towards her. She looked up at her and said, “Turn around and hold your ankles.”

Harlyn was confused but interested. She did as she said after dropping the towel.

Jaiyana was staring straight into her vagina that she hadn’t touched in months. Leaning forward, she gave Harlyn a peck on the lips, then sat in her previous position and started eating the cheesecake again.

Harlyn stood straight, confused, and asked, “Is that it?”

She looked over at her and said, “I doubt I’ll enjoy your freshly cleaned pussy.”

“Why?” She asked, picking up the towel and covering herself as she grew angry.

Jaiyana had her gaze fixed on the t.v as she said, “It probably tastes like soap and from the looks of it, you’re dry?”

Turning to her, she added, “I like the taste of your sister when you’ve been busy for most of the day and eagerly waiting for me.”

Harlyn huffed as she tried to hide her embarrassment. Lying down on the bed, she looked at the t.v asking, “What did you do to my parents? They like you even though they’ve been carrying on for themselves about you over the months.”

She chuckled and looked down. Harlyn had a curvy body and her butt was already sticking out from under the towel.

“I don’t know, whiskey and fruit?” She said.

Harlyn chuckled. Her phone buzzed on the nightstand, making her sigh.

“What is it?” Jaiyana asked.

Harlyn turned to her and said as she looked up, “I’m being harassed.”

Jaiyana frowned. She placed the saucer down and picked Harlyn up to sit on her. Staring at her, she said, “Speak.”

Harlyn really didn’t like it when Jaiyana was demanding. She reached for her phone, saying, “So I’ve had boyfriends before I figured out that I wasn’t into them and I had sex with my last one. We had been dating for a few years and I gave up my virginity to him. I broke up with him because I told him ‌I wanted to call it quits because I wanted to try being with another girl and so he wanted to have sex for the last time and on the day of arrangement, he invited his friends over and told me to sleep with them. I wanted to refuse him but I thought about the once incident where this girl was raped by a group of friends and went through with it so it was me being fucked by three guys and that was the end, at least that is what I thought. My ex contacted me again because he and his friends wanted to have an orgy, so I told my dad about it and ‌Jake hasn't contacted me since.”

“Jake moved away two years ago but people know about that day and since my video was released, some ‌guys called me a whore have been sending me messages asking me to spend time with them,” she said and sighed.

Jaiyana nodded her head, “Have you tried blocking them?”

“I did, but it's no use when my number is saved on their phones and it's all over my social media as well,” she said.

Jaiyana nodded her head and asked, “Do you want my phone?”

“Why?” Harlyn asked, confused.

Jaiyana rolled her eyes and pushed her off. She picked up the saucer and said, “You’ve got too much drama for my girlfriend.”

“I don’t even know why you came here,” Harlyn complained

Jaiyana raised her hand and smacked her on the butt, “I’ll fuck you next time.”

0