Chapter 105 – Rotten Blood and Flesh (2)
1.2k 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His right hand pierced Aleen’s abdomen.

Aleen opened his eyes wide.

His reaction was immediate. When he noticed that something was amiss, he moved back to try to avoid the attack. Unfortunately, he was very close to the stubble guy, and the attack was completely unexpected.

Maybe, if the stubble guy would have attacked his head, Aleen would have been able to react with the help of ‘Dynamic Vision’; but because he attacked his abdomen, Aleen only reacted when he felt the pain.

“You…” Aleen opened his mouth and looked towards the stubble guy in astonishment.

But when he gazed at him, he saw an expression of incredulity on his face.

“Aleen!” Aya shouted and hit Willian with the shaft of her spear, throwing him away.

Aleen stumbled and used his hand to stop the bleeding. The attack had punctured his stomach; but because his body was stronger than a normal human, the wound was not mortal.

Aya worriedly help him and examined his wound. When she saw the hole on his stomach, she stared furiously towards the stubble guy.

“Why did you do it!?”

“I-It wasn’t me!” The stubble guy shouted with a frightened expression. Aya was about to ask what did he mean, but then, the stubble guy's arm moved.

His right arm, that had been injured by the level-three zombie’s arm, moved strangely and then, stabbed his own heart.

The stubble-guy opened his eyes wide with an expression of fear.

Then, his right arm pulled out his heart from his chest.

Aleen and Aya looked to the scene with fearful expressions.

The stubble guy tried to say something, but the blood flowing from his mouth stopped him. Aleen, however, understood his last word.

It was ‘help’.

Aleen looked towards the body of the stubble guy and vomited a mouthful of blood. At that moment, Lily screamed in fear.

“Meow!!!”

One second later, they heard a roar.

“ROAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!”

Aleen and Aya looked to each other frightened.

““The patient zero!”” The two screamed at the same time.

At the same time, something jumped inside the twentieth floor.

It was a nightmarish monster.

The monster was almost three meters tall, and its body was like a huge ball of flesh.

It was made of limbs and organs glued together haphazardly, and blood and gore fell from its body from time in time, before crawling towards the abomination again. Aleen saw corpses of spiders and parts of zombies inside the huge mass of flesh.

Its head was made of three spiders’ heads and the deformed head of the level-three that Lily crushed. The heads made expressions of pain, fury and huger and let horrifying cries that made Aleen shiver.

Aleen and Aya stared in fear while the monster roared again.

“ROAAAAAARRRRRRR”

When the monster entered to the twentieth floor, the stubble guy’s right hand moved creepily and dragged his corpse towards the monster.

Then, the abomination extended its oversized arm and grabbed the body.

An instant later, the stubble guy’s body began to fuse with the abomination.

Aleen struggled to suppress his vomit.

The body fused quickly with the abomination; and in less than five seconds, one new face had been added to the abomination’s body.

Then, it turned towards Aleen and Aya.

Under their stupefied looks, the abomination jumped towards them.

“Run!” Aleen shouted and jumped aside to avoid the attack. Aya and Lily jumped to the other side.

An instant later, the abomination’s arm crushed the floor where they just stood.

Pieces of flesh splashed from the abomination’s body towards the walls and the floor; but immediately, they crawled towards the abomination again as though they were living beings.

Seeing that Aleen and Aya avoided the attack, the abomination roared in fury and charged towards Aya, making the floor tremble with each step.

Aya’s face was pale, and she tried to avoid the attacks desperately, but the abomination continued chasing after her without regard.

Aleen took advantage that the abomination was fixated on her and attacked its back, but it reacted immediately and swung its arm backward.

Aleen barely managed to react and block with his sword, but the strength of the hit sent him flying against the wall.

“Cough Cough!” Aleen coughed one mouthful of blood and jumped aside to avoid the abomination’s next attack, but it roared in fury and continued sending a flurry of punches and hits with any part of its body.

Aleen could only run unsightly while doing his best to not be caught by the abomination.

Fortunately, Aleen noticed that, though the abomination was much stronger than before, it also was slower; so Aleen could barely keep with its speed despite his injury.

At that moment, Aya charged from the back and stabbed the spear into the abomination’s side, but it shrugged the attack easily and waved its arm to swat Aya away.

Aya noticed the attack beforehand and jumped back an instant before the attack could reach her.

At the same time, Lily jumped from another side and extended its paws to cut its tendon.

The abomination was caught unprepared and was cut, losing its balance and falling to the ground. But before Aleen and Aya could rejoice, the pieces of flesh that were cut crawled towards it and regenerated its injuries almost immediately.

“Dammit!” Aleen cursed fiercely. “How are we supposed to kill something like that!?”

While Aleen and Aya were struggling to kill the abomination, thirty seconds finally passed, and Aleen saw it the portal lit up signaling that it was ready to be used again.

Aleen shouted immediately.

“Aya!”

Aya understood his meaning, but she hesitated for a brief moment. After all, she knew that Aleen would have to face the abomination for himself if she is gone.

But Aleen seemed to know her thoughts, because he spoke again.

“It’s impossible for us to kill it! So, go now! The faster you go, the faster I can escape!”

Aya finally nodded and rushed towards the portal while grabbing Lily in her arms.

But when she was about to enter the portal, the abomination jumped towards her.

“Look out!” She heard Aleen shouting.

Aya instinctively rolled aside, and the abomination fell where she was just a moment ago. It then looked towards Aya and roared furiously.

But when they thought that it was going to chase after Aya, the abomination raised its fist, and then, it attacked the portal.

Rate the story if you like it...
You can also support me on patreon.com/dimensionalparadise, I appreciated it very much...

21