Everyday life (without dungeons… maybe).
287 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Jin woo POV)

"94...96...97...98...99... anddd...100"

"...Hu...Hu...Hu...Hu...Hu...Hu...HU! Why did you add one more? And why are you drooling???" I asked my drooling sister.

She snapped out of her trance and reasoned "Well... I missed a count so..."

"It's alright. Actually, yeah. It's not that bad for me."

I was doing the exercises alone since my sister finnished hers early and was counting for me.

I wonder why though.

"I'm coming in. Oh!" A nurse came in our room and exclaimed.

"Ah. I'm sorry!" I say.

"No, it's my bad... (wow... this patient is chiseled!)" The nurse blushed and turned away from my sisters blazing gaze.

"So, why did you come here?" My sister asked the nurse.

"Um... are you two going to be discharged today? (Not only him but his sister too?)"

The nurse asked my sister.

"Uh, yes?" My sister half answered half questioned.

"If it's okay with you two, can I have your numbers?" She pointed out her phone to us.

"Uh...okay?" I took her phone and typed in her number and passed the phone to my sister who hesitantly did the same.

'I wonder why... is there any test reasult they need to send to us later?' I ask myself.

'Speaking of test results, I wonder what is happening. My heart has been palpitating ever since.

<><><><><><><><><><>

[Appartment Building/room 204]

Fwip. Fwap.

I was tying my shoes and my siblings came all over me.

"Oi, Sung-Jin. You're going to school?" my older brother questioned.

"You're awake?" I ask back.

"Yeah, it's been awhile since we woke up at this hour."

I look at my older siblings and saw their chiseled body.

"... Did you both work out?"

They replied with "A bit.".

"You and sis grew taller, and your bodies are more toned." I put my hand above my eyes to focus on their body.

"Do men still grow after their twenty? And I won't ask about how sis transitioned from a tall woman to taller."

"Stop talking nonsense and take an umbrella." My older sister took out an umbrella from seemingly nowhere.

"It doesn't look like it'll rain... and its heavy."

"Just do it. Its A folding umbrella so it's not heavy." My brother pulled me back and shoved the umbrella in my bag. "Ugh. Sis help me! I thought we were friends."

"We're more than friends. We're siblings.Oh, and be careful of cars on the way." My sister smiled at me and waved.

"Bye!" I smile and wave back and close the door.

I take the stairs down for some exercise and I regret.

*Pant* *pant*

"I think I won't take stairs as exercise anymore."

I exit the apartment buildings and went on my way to school.

As I was on my way there, I thought of several things.

'Was Big sis and Jin-woo always that coordinated?' I pondered as I entered the school gate.

'And they were closer than last time too.'

'Did the events lead them closer? Don't tell me their in *~*~*~*~!'

I shook my head frantic'ly to rid of my thought's.

"*Sigh*, no that isn't possible. Possible things are supposed to be impossible things."

'I think I've read too much novels in my spare time.'

I thought as I entered our class room.

"Jin-ah!" My best-friend called me out.

"Song-yi!" I call back and sat down at my seat.

"I heard you awakened. Congrats!" I say.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(Ye Jin POV) (Time: before Jin-ah woke up. 5:04 am)

"Ugh???"

I woke up on the bed with Jin-woo still asleep on it.

"Hey, wake up." I nudge his side with my elbow.

"Huh?!" He woke up and sat on the bed and looked at me and blushed.

"*Yawn* So, did we do something lastnight?" I ask him. My brain was still processing my memories from yesterday.

"No, w-we didn't do anything!" He shouted.

"So why am I naked, more so YOU, naked?" I say with a grin as I remember.

"U-uh-uh, I don't know! WE just woke up like this!"

"Oh what's this~?" I touch my bottom which is 'leaking' with 'white stuff' and raise it.

"I don't know anymore?!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-??!"

*More confused screaming* He pretty much snapped apart.

"PFFFT, HAhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"-HHHHHHHHH-uh?!"

"You're quite funny when you panick. Pretty much the whole reason I tease and prank you too much."

"Wait what?!" He said with a furious tone with a hint of disapointment.

"Sorry to break it to ya', but we didn't do it if you're disapointed." I put on an shit eating grin and walk away. "Bye, I'm cleaning up first."

"What do you mean?!!!" He shouted.

I woke up midnight and I thought of pranking him. And so I stripped him of his clothes and then slept naked. The 'white stuff' earlier was liquid soap.

"I had a nice time pranking you.." I say as I close the door and head to the wash room as I look at my hand. "Isn't it soap? Why does it even stink?"

But little did I know...

7