The lizards (6)
182 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Narrators POV

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As the fire ball went forwards continously towards Ye-Jin without her ducking, the lizards thought that she couldn't react and just stared not knowing what was coming and snickered.

But what happened next would make their eyes pop out like beads in a brocken necklace.

boom!

A boom resounded thoughout the cavern indicating that something was hit by the fire ball but there was as a second, much louder one.

BOOM!

It was so loud it nearly ruptured everyones ears the moment it was heard. They regained they're senses after a while with still ringing ears and looked up to see a large diagonal gash on the cave wall right were one of the lizards was standing.

"You think a mere ball of fire is faster than lightning?"

They looked towards the area were they heared Ye Jin's voice only to see her shrouded lightning , looking like a godess of speed carrying their comrades head by the hair.

Their own hair stood on end as they witnessed the scene even though they did and saw worse.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ye Jin POV

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I dodge the moment it was a picometer in front of me with speed impossible for S-ranks without speed or clairvoyance skill set specifications. This was possible due to {Godspeed} which enhances my bodily performance depending on the mana output.

Sizzle!

I heard something like flesh sizzle behind as my eyes widened in revelation. "Jin-woo!" I shouted and looked back. I saw his eyes flicker with intensity. "Meh, he's fine."

I look back towards the lizards and ramped up my speed to Mach 364. Aproximately, the speed of lightning and ran towards a lizard and cut his head off. It was a clean cut. Caeruleum and Rubrums statistics were rising with every death they inflicts.

I slowed down my perception but kept the bodily augments to not make my ears rupture when the the effect of breaking the sound barrier occurs.

Shing...!

BOOM!

A large gash appeared behind the lizard whose head I cut off as his body slumpped down unto the floor and his companions faces looked grave.

"You think a mere ball of slow moving fire is faster than lightning?" I looked at them with a bloodlust eyes showcasing dissatisfaction.

"RahhhHHH!" One shouted and charged at me with a short sword raised by both hands behind my back. "If you wish to take me by suprise, ..."

Slash!

Splat!

Blood splat on the cave floor as I finnished my words; "... you should do it quietly!" I shouted words that came from a true warrior. "Now for that lesson, I shall take your life as fee!"

I revamped my perception according to my speed and pierced Cerulem in anothers throat infront of me dazed silly.

Cough...

The lizard coughed up blood and it landed on my arm. I redraw Caeruleum back and slashed it to get rid of the blood. "The blood of scum like yours doesn't even deserve to be on my sword."

Crash!

Flames exploded on the cave as I turn back and see Jin-woo reappear in front of the mage and say; "Your magic is annoying." with eyes that glowed blue, piercing the darkness with blood lust.

Slashes!

Pieces of the mage fell down the cavern floor. "TWO."

<< Enemies slayed 5/8 >>

I ducked to my left and see a sword above me and turned and slashed back. Cutting the lizard in half.

<< Enemies slayed 7/8 >>

I walk towards Hwang Dong-Suk slowly and menacingly, letting fear sink in his mind to make despair type; scared shitless blossom in him.

He buckled his sword and shield together and stomped his foot, shouting; "Empowerment!"

"RAHHHHH!" He shouted. His strength double, but his efforts are quite futile against me who posseses the skill {Godspeed}.

I raised my arm as if reaching into something and clenched my fist, turning it counterclockwise, then pointing it to the roof of the cavern.

"Your quite strong for your rank but... I posses ENDLESS STRENGTH compared to you."

As if he was blown up due to a grenade exploding below him, followed and crashed into the the cieling. What I did was simple. Mana flows throughout every hunters body. I constricted his mana solid in order to stop him from moving, then will the mana to go upwards with great speed.

I don't have absolute mana control for nothing.

I smashed the guy up and down kargalan (tusk) style. "Pl-... -op... -es-... s-" I heard him mutter something. So I smashed him to the ground one last time and stopped.

"D-dyo e-ethen no-o m-my you-a bra-a!?" He shouted with brocken teeth.

"Oh? What was his name again? I can't remember an ANT's name simply because it was too INSIGNIFICANT for me to." I shrugged. "And by the way~ Weren't you the one to say that no one finds out what happens inside a dungeon~?" I say sadistically clearly using his own words against him.

"Ha-h-ha!!" He squeaked out muffled screams as he realise the situation he's in.

My grin reached ear to ear as I pierced his heart and twisting Rubrum. Blood spiraled and assimilated with Rubrum.

<< Notice! {Rubrum} has gained the skill {Empower} >>

9