Start of another Arc: Another pair of twins
214 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[Café Pene] Narrator's POV

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jin-woo walked in with the hoodie he wore when we went to hapjung station on, his hand in his pockets, hood down. Covering his face.

"This way sir!" Jin-ho shouted at Jin-woo inviting him a seat with Ye Jin already there, a smile towards him.

Jin-woo sat down at a seat next to Ye Jin and asked; "So how did you find our phone number?" obviously curious of how the rich kid got it.

"I have a few connections with the association." He answered. "Do you want a cup of coffee?" "No, I'm good." Jin-woo answered back. "I didn't expect to meet you again."

"You're my saviour along with your sister." Jin-ho said. "Well, you shared all the mana crystals with me and I earned money. Also, since you kept quiet, there's no problem so far." Jin-woo answered getting flashbacks with the ammount of money.

"T-those guys tried to kill us first. We're hunters so we can't just die that easily... It was a fight among hunters." Jin-ho tried to explain.

He looked down on the table with a serious expresion. 'These guys are false rankers. A maniac that enjoys murdering and killing! Normally they are persons I should never get involved with but-'

"Anyways, lets get back on track, why did you call us out for a meeting?" His train of thoughts were disrupted by Ye Jin's voice asking him.

He rasied his head and looked at the twins with focused eyes. "Ah! Yes! Uh, Ma'am and Sir, I'm planning to make a personal attack forc..." Poor guy got interupted again.

"Accepted."

"Declined."

"B-but I didn't even get to finnish my sentence ?!!" He said. Confused as to why they both accepted and declined before he finnished his words. "I don't even need to here it."

"Since your planning to create an attacke force you want me to enter." Jin-woo stood up. "I was wondering what it was, but I have no intention to play with a rich kid. I'm going out if theres no other reasons."

"Jin-woo, SIT DOWN." Ye Jin said. Jin-woo looked back to see his sisters smiling face covered with serious one. "Did you even think? He's recruting us into a personal attack force. Do you know what that means, Sung. Jin. Woo? Money, and exp. Exactly what we need. So why the impulsive manner? Did your strength get to you? Currently you are weak. You can't survive in this world if you don't level up. And what do we get from this? E.X.P. You really haven't thought about it didn't you? Now sit down and listen."

Jin-woo turned back and sat down while saying; "Tch! Fine." looking back to Jin-ho, he said. "You should already know from the last raid, hunters are not the only ones they hunt, humans are, just as easily, one too. Raids aren't exetreme sports. Even so you're going to make a personal attack force? Are you in the right mind after seeing that gruesome scene from before?"

He looked at Jin-ho and his eyes widened. "Could it be..." "Yes he wants to become a guildmaster and raid 19 more dungeons with us for security." Ye Jin finnished his words as he realises.

"As your sister had said. I want to raid 19 more dungeons and take a license to become a guild master. It's not hard for a hunter to recieve a guild master license. The hunter must raid 20 dungeons. The first one was with you. NOW I HAVE 19 MORE LEFT TO GO."

He smiled silly and said; "Of course there's a examination by paper, but is I didn't have a good brain I wouldn't be able to inherit my fathers company, so I have that going for me."

"..." Jin-woo looked at him totaly not interested while his sister said, "What do you think I am? A zombie? Heck no." Jin-ho only laughed dryly as response at her comment.

"Thinking about it, you are Yoo Jin architectures second son." Jin-woo said. "Yes, me becoming a guild master is related to that. My father wants to make a guild. "Yoo Jin architecture's building a guild?" Ye Jin asked interested, not really she already relatively knows how this is going to go but is interested in any changes with the world.

"So the hunters complete the dungeon, and the company takes the rewards. So their planning to be self-sufficient." Jin-woo, still uninterested indicated by his bored face says.

"Thats correct Sir!" Jin-ho replies. "My father is planning to have an S-rank take the master position with my brother as vice, in the guise of conributing."

"... Even if you're brother is going to be the vice master, the difference in authority is too big. friction between the two can't be avoided." Ye Jin said.

"Yes, my brother is talented, even without being reawekened, he is strong enough for the guildmaster position."

"So with a low rank and age, someone like you without experience couldn't be involved." Jin-woo stated. "Are you planning to gain experience and then consult your father?" Ye Jin asked. Jin-ho replied with, "Yes, that is correct Ma'am and Sir."

"The fact that you're a false ran...! I mean, that you hide your abilities will be kept a secret forever by me!!! If you plan to hide your abilities and raid, don't you need an attack force?! Compared to hunting with an high-ranker, the achievement of safely completing a raid with low rankers is much bigger!" Jin-Ho shouted with great convition, betting his life on the line to shout.

'Sir is atleast B-rank, while Ma'am is, with untracable speed and power could be an S-ranker at least. Or even higher than that, though I doubt that possibility.'

'They may pose as low-rankers but they dispatched a C-rank boss and several C-rankers without a scratch.' Jin-ho looked at Jin-woo's eye's. 'If I raid with incompetent hunters, I could lose my life. But sir is trust worthy!' He looks at Ye Jin to see her eyeing him with curiosity, tilting her head, as if innocent. 'Well... ma'am is too but there's no indication wether she could just blow up and want some blood.'

'They might seem cruel, especialy Sir but, they saved me from a C-rank boss and Hwang Dong-Suck!' Jin-ho thought.

(A/n: I swear! The author of [I alone level up] made this intentionaly! I was sooooo! Tempted to modify this and finnaly got the situatuion perfect for it. Like Hwang Dong-Suk? More like Dong-Suck!)

"If you're planning to do so... Why the fcc did you shout dumba- you know what? I don't have enough energy to argue with you. Anyways what do we get from joining you?" Ye Jin spoke for them. "hahaha..." Jin-ho only laughed dryly at her comment.

"This..." He handed out a the list on paper. Jin-woo took it and presented it in the middle of the twins. Once Jin-woo read the contents, his eyes burned with dollar signs.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Next up! Keeper of the sky: Getting another Job

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

9