Maybe this is fate as well… To the dungeon!(3)
158 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previously, chapter 28.... (bri'sh accent)

*flashback*

A female voice sounded out. "This isn't a picnic, you shits of society... I feel disgusted just speaking to you." her purple hair wavered in the air.

It was unfamilliar to the original plot. Some one entirely new to Ye Jin. She was beautiful. Quite a shame that she might be killed.

"You're totally right sis. But at least, we get to enjoy later..." The male voiced heared was from a man the exact opposite of the woman earlier. "You're quite right too, BROTHER..." She spoke.

Ye jin Narrowed her eyes on the twins that were exuding an aura that was A-rank. The last part played on course with the scene. Something was wrong.

<>--x--<>--x--<>--x--<>--x--<>--x--<>--x--<>

"Take care of us today!" One of the criminal hunters spoke and winked at Ye Jin. This caused her to flinch and cringe over the hunters words.

Song Chi-Yul turned his head back and said, "What is this for?". The Association member sweat a bit before quickly responding.

"Sorry for being late. You're the summoned hunters, Sung Ye Jin and Song Chi-yul correct? We'll go through the proceedure first." She said.

'What...? Isn't Jin-woo supossed to be the one called over? Why me? Well, I did fry they're measuring device.... It would make sense for them to monitor me.' Ye Jin thought, how things all lead to this change.

"Wha....? Wait, what is going on here?" Song Chi-Yul asked again. The association member had a light bulb pop on top of her head for a momment before she responded.

(A/n: From this point on, I will refer to the association members as "A.M.'s")

"Ah.... Those people?" She looked back at criminal hunters and spoke again. "They are rehabilitators that will join you in raiding the dungeon today."

Song Chi-Yul face morphed with dissatisfaction and he clenched his teeth. "Reahabilitators!? Are you telling us to go raiding with criminals?!"

Rehabilitators were hunters that commited foul crime and were prisoned for their acts. It was obvious why Song Chi-Yul would dissagree with raiding together with criminals.

Ye Jin stepped forward and put her hand on Song Chi-yul's shoulder, this made Song Chi-Yul calm down enough to listen to the A.M.

The A.M. shrinked and stuttered. "E... Even if they are criminals, they were hunters in the past.... And And it's not rare for hunters to 'serve time' in dungeons to reduce their sentence/waiting years."

Song Chi-Yul calmed down and placed his hand on his temple, muttering the words; "My god....." While Jin-woo peaked at the commotion, wondering what would make the man raise his voice.

"Please understand. hunters in this area have dimminished significantly, so even if it might be displeasing, we have to resort to this method of clearing dungeons...." The A.M. added.

Ye Jin rolled her eyes and thought. '*Exasperated sigh* poor girl has to deal with the trouble Kim tae-shik causes while doing his "activities". Poor girl....'

"Also, the monitoring divisions Kang Tae-Shik and Kang Seo-Jun is participating in the raid, so don't worry about the hunters going loose. The rehabilitators are all C-rank." She said.

'So her name is Kang Seo-Jun... I wonder what her class is. Probably a magician, or berserker.' Ye Jin thought.

"While Kin Tae-Shik and his sister are peak A-rank, you aproximately need 200 C-ranks to take down the two hunters, but the two hunters are more or less capable of taking a dozen more with their skill." The A.M. added.

Ye Jin looked towards the 2 monitoring division hunters' back. 'Something is wrong. Clearly wrong as I don't remember Kang Tae-Shik being an A-rank. Is this perhaps a re-write from ROB?'

Her eyes focused on what seemingly is the female version of Kang Tae-Shik. Her mana was... violent. Unlike that of her brother that was stealthy, her's was chaotic and constantly changing form.

Ye Jin looked at her mana reserves and analyzed.'Kang Seo-Jun shouldn't be a magicians with how chaotic and constantly changing her mana is. the most probable is her being a berserker due to how chaotic it is...'

"This is going to be troublesome...." Ye Jin muttered as she turned back to Sung Jin-woo. "Brother, pre-" She tried to warn her brother but was cut off.

"What about you?" Ju-hee asked. Sung Jin-woo turned his eyes towards Ju-hee and spoke. "I'm going in." Ye Jin's eyelids flinched dangerously as her eyes started glowing red.

"Then I'm going too!" Ju-hee shouted with more passion and insistance than before. 'Wait...' Ye Jin noticed that something was wrong.

Song Chi-Yul looked at the two while scratching his head, sighing while muttering, "Kids these days...."

The members of that left 'that day'. The hunters turned criminals. The monitoring division hunters. The one's that were left behind. All stood before the gate.

They slowly marched to enter it. Song Chi-Yul intentionally lagged behind. "Are they really telling us to raid with criminals?" He questioned. 'Ah.... I see. ' He thought.

"I guess we are all going together then," He muttered, continuing his words inside his mind. 'this is probably 'fate' as well.'

Pink petals fluttered as a mist like effect danced as he neared the gate. The blue light that the dungeon gave off touched his face. "To the dungeon!" he spoke.

<x>{<>}<x>{<>}<x>{<>}<x>{<>}<x>{<>}<x>{<>}<x>{<>}<x>

Sorryyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Readers, I am quite sorry that I just left with out warning, leaving you hagning on a cliff!

I took a break to clear my mind, too much ideas came flooding to my brain and I couldn't choose what I would proceed with.

But now, I have it all planned in my head. I come with another chapter! Short I know. But hopefully another one that is longer!

No promises!

6