Custom Race Sounds Good
2k 13 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is the first time I've written something this good, ai, but your dear author suddenly did something at the end~ boohoo~ For I am the goddess of cringe, bow to me mortal!!

I've been floating here for about what seems to be 2 hours, It may be longer since I don't have anything to tell time, but since that damned system left me here on a hook I've been thinking. If I see that so called system master, I'll be sure to shove my foot up their ass. Who in their right mind would put a woman in a dark space with no explanation? If I was a normal lady I would have panicked and probably lost my mind over this. Honestly!! 

*Ding*

System gender processing complete, Please Chose your race!!! 

  • Demon 
  • Human
  • Fox
  • Wolf
  • Cat
  • Imp
  • Succubus
  • Slime
  • Goblin
  • Orc
  • Orge
  • Elf
  • Fairy

[Click to expand]

Hm, so this damned System Master actually knows what he's doing now huh? Lets see~ [Click to expand] Damn!! There's way too many races in here! System. 

Yes Host?

Ah so it can do that, great. System, break the list down into more useful races. 

Host commands received. Breaking down Race choices. 

Race Breakdown complete. Please Choose your Race!!

  • Human
  • Demon
  • Succubus
  • Fox
  • Custom race

Hm? Why did the colors change? Meh~ I'll worry about that later, Right now custom race sounds good~ 

Host has chosen custom race, Please Customize.

Race Name:[]

Race Customization:[]

Oh? This might be a bit tough. Hm, since I like the races the System chose for me lets just mix all those together except human, I doubt the human genes would do anything but make me weak. Lets see, ah, right lets name it the Cradled. I got the name from a smut I read before I died. And then lets-

God damn that was fun, lets see how it turned out~

Host has finished customizable race, Please check to see if everything is correct.

Race Name:[The Cradled]

Race Customization:[This race is the first to exist within the system, A mix between Demon, Succubus, Slime, and Fox. The Race has the fluffy tail, agility, and hearing of the fox race, the stamina, fluids, and skills of the Succubus race, The horns, strength and defense of the demon race, and the regeneration, and skills of the slime race.] 

Hm, Seems good to me.

*Ding*

Since host has created a new race within the system, System master has decided to grant the host Unlimited evolutions. Please enjoy the ride!

The ride? What the Fu-

Back in the space a single woman appeared after the soul violently got sent out, "It seems I'll have a good show to watch~" 

After speaking she let out a beautiful laugh, if the soul heard it she would undoubtedly want to pounce and do a bit of "playing" with this woman.

"Dalu, you gave her that thing?" A man dressed in a butler suit appeared behind the woman, "You'll never stop trying to find a suitable host for that thing will you?" "Oh Hush, Hoan, She'll be fine, I even made a few changes in the system this time" Dalu Looked angrily at Hoan and opened her mouth again "And why the hell are you always wearing a butler suit you're a fucking god, dress like it!!!" "I don't want to hear that from a woman who goes around naked with nothing else but light covering her body" Hoan shot back while raising his middle finger, "Besides my man likes it when I dress like this, you should try getting you one~ oh wait, I forgot, you can't." "AH, DAMN YOU!!" Dalu started chasing after Haon while manifesting a black belt in her hand. 'Looks like she's finally letting loose'

Spoiler

Get fucked lol

[collapse]

I was bored

33