The egg Is cracked!!!
1.8k 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shit! Why the hell would someone put a time limit on this shit, fucking hell!! 

....

After Complaining about the system and Thrashing around in the egg for a while Violet finally managed to make a crack.

'Fucking yes, I'm almost free from this bogus ass egg!! Stat points here I come!!' 

....

On the other side one of the maids cleaning the room heard movement from the egg and Immediately ran off to tell her mistresses.

"Mis- huff- Mistress!! Th-The egg is cracking!!" 

Deri herself was surprised at the maid's sudden intrusion on her personal hours but quickly forgot about her anger when she heard what came out of her mouth, "What, You mean my little one is finally willing to come and meet mommy! Quickly go tell Feina and the other two, I'll be going to see my 'Little Violet' finally break her egg~" Deri quickly jumped up and dressed herself before rushing off leaving the maid slightly embarrassed at the scene she just saw. 'I-I'll have to inform my other mistresses well' The maid turned and ran out to find the other three women, soon enough she found them and got the same fate. 

Now standing In front of the Egg were four Godly looking women, seemingly looking like they've slipped out of a fantasy novel or something. 

The first woman to speak was one who only wore a robe to cover her naked body, "Green, dear, you said the egg was hatching, correct? Why don't I see any movement?" She sighed and stared longingly at the egg as if waiting for something to come out.

"Ruphia, baby, Shouldn't you be more patient, It's only been 3 minutes since we arrived. Maybe our Violet Is taking a break from working so hard" Another lady chimed in as the maid was about to answer, "Plus look closely Ruphi, the egg clearly has a crack, No need to punish little Greeny."

"Tsk. If I couldn't clearly see the crack I would have thought you were protecting her because you were fucking her, Feina" 

"Oh dear, Ruphi, no need to be so harsh, what if our poor daughter hears~"

"Oh fuck off you fucking slime, don't you have someone to go fuck with those tentacles of yours" 

"We'll you're certainly on the list 'dear'" 

"You-"

"Both of you shut the hell up, It's starting to move."

Soon enough after the other lady cut in to the argument the egg broke open to reveal a cute chubby hand reaching out.

'FUCKING FREEDOM'

I do believe that god has fucked me over. Moreover thank you for reading~ 🙇

32