Mountains
1.7k 6 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lillian chuckled seeing Fiena in such a state of denial, after all the Foxy Woman might even be more sex crazed than everyone in the room if she's in the right mood. Turning back to Lilith her eyes almost popped out of her skull. "Cough!!"

-------Moments before Lillian witnessed-------

My mother held me in her arms while rubbing my silky hair which is considerably long, My hair is pitch black with a few streaks of dark purple going through making it look like a galaxy without stars it might just be me but i think those streaks of purple might disappear in a few years, the length of my hair reaches just above my knees and runs down like water, it'd be hard to imagine myself with bed-head to be perfectly honest. Anyway her rubbing my head feels way too good, so much that I lean forward i bit too much and fall face first into those mountains of heaven. "Cough!!" We both turned our heads to look at the source of the cough and I saw another beautiful tanned woman, she looked much softer than the one that was holding me and floated 3 inches above the floor, she had long purple hair and smiled at me with her icy blue eyes which were a huge contrast to the aura of softness she gave she stood at 5'7 if you ignored the extra 3in she gained from hovering above ground and what's more is the size of those mountains on her chest, I can't believe i didn't notice those monsters before. As my gaze was glued to her chest, which could've been at least the size of HH cups, I started to feel hungry again. 

My stomach growled load enough for everyone to hear, while blushing my mothers all gave me a knowing look and my tan demon mommy handed me over to my boob mommy "Feed her." I looked back at my demon mommy in shock 'feed me!?'

31