Whats 1+2? Obviously 3 right?
1.3k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-----Lillian pov----

I looked down at the newly hatched child that was happily suckling on her tits and smiled lewdly, 'Ahhhh~ she's so cute!! I just want to gobble her up right now!!' My thought were cut short when Violet bit down on my breast, I think she might've heard my thoughts and wanted to eat me first~ not that I'm going to complain. Once again my thoughts are cut short due to a pleasurable shock going through my spine causing me to let out a moan. "How naughty~" I smiled and looked down at the cause of my pleasure, she had latched on to my nipple and is currently trying to squeeze more milk out with her tiny hands. Chuckling I tried to pull her hands away which she responded to by biting my nipple again making me moan again, after a considerable amount of struggles and nipple bites I gave up trying to remove her hands.

-----Violet's pov------

'OH MY GODDESSES!! I never knew breast milk could be this tasty~ gimme moar~ Oops I accidentally bit down, I hope that didn't hurt~ ah~ this is heavenly~' I tried to get more milk out by massaging her tits like cats do with their mothers and sucking a bit harder, needless to say my smartness worked wonders~ That was until my boob mom tried to remove me!! Outrageous this must not go unpunished!! I bit down on her nipple a little harder than last time as a warning and heard a moan, I can't really tell if it was from pain or from pleasure but she deserves it for trying to take my milkers away from me! They might be attatched to her but they belong to me okay! 

Biting her nipples didn't seem to serve as much of a warning the first time though since she tried to remove me again after that. War had been declared I tell you!! War!! So after a bit of struggling to hold on so as not to drop a bit of milk and a handful of bites later she finally gave up on removing me. Victory~ 

Me: 1 - Boob Mom: 0

My other mothers in the background had a fun time too it seems as they were holding their stomachs and giggling. Hmph~ this queen shall not have her tits confiscated~ You hear that random goddess! I shall take your tits too!! 

----Random goddess (Dalu)----

*Achoo* Damn, I think I forgot to turn off the oven- 

---- A random planet far away----

"Reports say the fire that raged  through 3 cities originated from a simple kitchen fire, Firefighters and police are working together to get everything under control. No more information is known at the moment."

----Back to Violet---- 

*Burp* 'That was heavenly~ thank you Boob mom~ Oh wait I can speak-' "Tittie- Mummy, Yummy" Hehe, I almost slipped up there~ oopsie~  

Wallowing over my near failure is felt something drop on my hand while I felt my mother shift a bit. 'Nani the fuck!?' I looked down at my hand and saw a red drop of blood slid off my tiny hand, leaving a trail. '... Lets ignore that...' *Yawn* 'God fucking damn it! I guess I spent all my strength for today.' Yawning again I fell into a deep sleep between my strict mommy's breast, to which if whom I Don t even know how I hot here. 

*Di.... Ck*

this was not supposed to be uploaded, I meant to press save draft instead


16