Chapter 5 The Bookworm
92 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the temple's courtyard, Lilith had just finished casting her summoning circle. She cut her palm and let her blood slow over the script powering it, The circle glowed, and within minutes half a dozen tall Devils in flowing black robes stood in the center. One of the Devils had small horns jutting out in a crown around his head. His countenance was striking. If he had been human he could have been a model. Dantilian. Arch Duke of Hell. 

Of all the Devils he was the most benevolent. He spent his immortality collecting knowledge. He was a bit of a bookworm. She'd heard rumors that he even had a pair of glasses. Despite his reputation as a bookworm he was powerful and well respected in Hell. With his backing, the other Devils won't make too much trouble for her and the Trinity will think twice before attacking. 

Lilith bowed low to the Arch Duke. "Your grace welcome to Canterberry." 

"Ah, Lilith." Dantilian smiled and bowed in return. He always was a gentleman. He didn't have a pretentious tone in his body. "Very good to see you. You'll have to show me around the town. But before that, we have some work to do." He turned and snapped his fingers. The other five attendants he brought with him moved into position and began to chant. Blue energy formed in their hands. They built and condensed the energy till they released it. The energy flowed into the sky and expanded. In moments a blue barrier covered the town before It vanished. The barrier was still there but invisible. It would grow and expand as the town grew. The barrier would keep out the Trinity. It wasn't unbreakable but the Trinity would have to pull out all the stops to do it. 

Lilith smiled up at the barrier and offered her arm to Dantilian. He smiled and link his arm with hers. They strolled companionably out. She walked towards the town and told him all that had happened since she arrived. About the demons and other supernaturals that flocked to them. The town was growing in leaps and bounds. It would soon be a city. It was proof of how many people wanted to coexist, not only with humans but with all the other races. Just yesterday and werewolf and a fairy got married. The first cross-species union in the city and the trend was catching. Give people a safe place to mingle and they could come together. 

"You were right," Dantilian said. "Of course you were right." His head moved like it was on a swivel taking in everything. "I remember a certain little succubus offering me a place in her new world. Is that offer still available?" 

"Naturally. Where do you think I'm taking you?" She smirked and quickened her pace. 

She led him to a large house behind a wall with an ornate gate. The house wasn't a mansion but it did have ten rooms. Enough for him and any additional personnel. The previous owner was one of the two who refused to be a part of the town after the meeting. They packed up and left the very next day. She didn't know if they told the Trinity about Canterberry but if they did then the Trinity was slower to respond than usual. Even with so many supernaturals here she expected them to arrive much sooner. 

"It looks wonderful," Dantilian commented before opening the gate and walking towards the house. She gave him a tour letting his brilliant mind see the possibilities. The house was a two-story old victorian with five rooms on the first floor and five more on the second. That wasn't counting the four bathrooms or the kitchen. The kitchen was big enough to staff ten. All the appliances were industrial grade. It was a kitchen meant to produce lots of food. 

"My sweet Lilith." He caressed her face. "You're always so good to me." 

She purred like a cat. "If not for you I might not have survived. A siteen-year-old succubus alone in Hell with no one to protect her. I'm lucky to be standing here." 

"It was fortunate that I was restless that day. If I hadn't taken that stroll I wouldn't have seen you." He mused. "You surpassed all my expectations and your desire for peace and learning made you irresistible to me. But tell me about this mortal whom you've made into a demon lord." 

She smirked led him into the living room. She'd furnished the house for him. She sat with him on a simple love chair with soft cushions. Dantilian was a lounger. He liked to be comfortable when reading writing or doing anything really. "He's the grandson of my childhood rapist. But he's not the same as his grandfather. I could tell that from his scent when I first saw him. I knew he'd be perfect for my goals." 

"Then is he just a tool for your use?" 

She shook her head. "No. In time he'll make a worthy mate and sire for my children. But he has some growing to do yet. He's a diamond in the rough and I plan on making him sparkle." 

"Interesting. I thought you would have chosen a normal mortal for that. You do like your symbolism." 

She chuckled. "A normal mortal will is easy to kill. I want my children to know their father." She lowered her voice as she admitted the next part. "I don't want them to live a life of wondering where they came from." 

Dantilian stroked her hair comfortingly. "Yes. I can see how the mystery of your birth still weighs heavy on your mind. I've never stopped my search for your origins but I'm sorry to report that I've found nothing as of yet." 

She smiled adoringly at him. "Thank you for continuing the search." Her smile turned into a lascivious smirk as she knelt between his knees. "I should thank you properly for that." She parted his robes to find him already hard and waiting for her. His long thick cock stood proudly erect demanding her attention. She ran her hand over the fleshy bumps along his shaft that depending on his mood and intent would turn into sharp barbs that would hurt or solid barbs that would caress her pussy in a way few cocks cook. All devils had such phalluses. It made them either cruel sadistic lovers or sexually mind-blowing lovers. Dantilian was the ladder. Many succubi graced his servitude just for the chance to spend even one night. Lilith considered herself fortunate. She'd had several nights with him. 

She took his head into her mouth and sucked gently teasing it with her lips and tongue before taking him as deep into her throat as she could manage. She had trouble getting his erection down her throat because of his girth but it was one of the things she loved about him. She sucked and lapped at the underside for a few minutes before she impaled herself. She never could resist his cock for long. 

With a sigh that turned into a deep moan that reverberated through her body, she bounced up and down on his shaft. He caressed and toyed with her nipples. He always liked her nipples. Despite his love of knowledge, she took great pride that she was his second love. No other succubi held a place in his life or his bed as she did. It was an accomplishment. One she always boasted about and took great pride in. 

She rode him fast and hard till he came with a shout. He dug his nails into her ass drawing blood. She cried out in both pain and pleasure making her pussy clench tighter around him. His seed was scorching hot and satiated her need for sexual energy. He laughed and landed back against the couch cushions placing his hands behind his head, "My Lilith. You still know how to satisfy me." 

She smiled. "I've only gotten started." He was still hard inside her and she loved that she had to work at getting him soft again. "I've missed you, your grace." With a cry of delight He lifted her up their bodies still connected as they christened every room our the house with their passion. 

Meanwhile, at the edge of the barrier protecting the town, a lone figure dressed in white wearing a gleaming metal breastplate and white duster ran a hand over the barrier. A frown marred his face before he took out a cellphone and dialed. "It's me, your eminence. Yes, It's as we fear. No. I was too late a barrier has been erected. It's a strong one. Possibly level five maybe higher. We'd need to mobilize all the Templars. Yes. I'll continue to monitor the situation."  He ended the call sending up a silent prayer to the lord of light that he would grace his servants with the power to end this blight that no polutes their land. 

2