INFORMATION (FUN FACTS)
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

FUN FACTS

FUN FACTS

If you read the comments here, you WILL spoil this book for yourself. Read it then come back. 

- All three books for "We Can Go Back" have been written and are 'hanging out' on my HD.

- Yes, that is Lander with a sword to his throat in book 3.

- We Can Go Back was written solely for Lander's character.

- Escott's role in the series universe is more important than stated in We Can Go Back.

- The entire time I was writing, it was with ONE scene in mind: the scene outside the medical section where Karen Blackwell faints.

- Tine is the only imp who knows how to kill Jarret.

- Tine is also the only imp who's ever fallen out of Jerret's favor.

- Some people don't understand the meaning of 'We Can Go Back' and that's okay. We Can Go Back is a feeling, all the things lingering inside we wanted to say. And we let them linger, thinking we can go back and say them, but the truth is, we can't. We can't go back, but that's not how human beings think, right? Because of the finality to it.

- This book is available in paperback on Amazon.

- This trilogy comes from an old story I'd written ages ago, written pretty poorly. It had like 80 characters. Again, it was PRETTY terrible writing. Awful writing but great characters so I salvaged them.

- In the original book (written years ago with the unending cast), Lilah and Lander's final fate were switched.

- I'm thinking of publish TWO versions of book 3 but I'm not sure yet.

UPCOMING BOOKS

Do you want to read book 2?
I'd gladly post the second and third book when requested. The third book can work as a standalone so I am considering posting it as one.

Do you have any questions? Ask it 🙋 👉 here.

0