Chapter 3 -Day 1- I cant log in!
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though This kittylord just ate, This one wonders if the humans are hungry too so he asks around discord as to what they were eating right now. there was a discussion about if I was a cat who had pizza. Yes, I had one. it was glorious.

 

Cats love cheese too,  One time, my master accidentally gave me her lunch, it was one of those Korean cheese rice, something she bought from a place called " Family Mart" lots of cheese-related food. to be honest? this apartment this kitty lives in kinda smells like cheese too, every time it gets too cheesy in here, the owner, my master will bring out the horrible " vacuum" That abominable loud thing reeves and eats up everything! This Kitty does appreciate the finer things in cheese. and Fish..and chicken. My owner said I wasn't acting much like a cat, more like a human, perhaps it's true. I do prefer human food.

 

While this Cat was talking about food, it somehow turned into a talk about human courtship and-

 

This cat cannot relate. this cat does not have a mate. One simply does not need a mate, I think. At least this cat is not horny like dogs. Damn horny dogs..no horny! this is why dogs are inferior human companions compared to cats! always so horny! This kittylord has seen the memes. Doggies getting bonked on the head with the captions saying " No Horny" even the humans know. I took a meme and shall gloriously post it here in this diary!

Haha! dumb dogs, serve you right. But sometimes this kitty cat wonders, is there truly no cat out there who could game just like me? I know Nebro one of the guildmates has a cat. he's an owner too. the one that often gives head pats.  So this kitty cat decided to be a good kitty and ask. After doing an inner monologue of his favorite villain Thanos on discord. He's an awesome titan. too bad he died. This kitty watched the Avengers using uhh..pirate site? hush now, this cat does not care much for human laws!

 

Too bad, this one hoped that cats could play Lost Ark too, we could be party members and train side by side! comrade kitties in arms! it shall be glorious! I shall be their shield kitty! and she ...she shall be my fodder hmm. the arrangement of such nature of a party is too soon, This one doesn't know how the game would be played. The youtube explanation even in classes is quite confusing for this cat. I am smart but I am not that smart, not as smart as these humans..not yet anyway, But my curiosity shall grow, Soon, it shall be better than human ingenuity.

 

More guildmates started to join the chatroom in discord. Lots of people in the western hemisphere are awake, they are excited the chat was livid with excitement. everyone is in a jolly mood, this kitty is happy too. It is a good day, there were even fireworks earlier! two more minutes! " two more mins!" that's all we typed out like a chant.

 

we waited and waited and two minutes was up!! then...silence. it was nothing. something doesn't work. a cloud was looming over my guilds discord. we can't log in. None of us could. even This lord kitty couldn't do it! 

Damn you STEAM!!

None of us could log in, Even this kitty cat started to panic and bawl in the chatroom. What is going on?!

 

I've restarted steam and tried again, but nothing works. is it because this kitty tried to cheat? Because this kitty VPN and do illegal things? does GABEN KNOW?! Is he an Eldritch god?! Who cares! this kitty wanted to play!

and there's nothing to stop this kitty from doing it!

At least this kittylord isn't the only one having the trouble. the rest of the guild has the same issue. yay! This is all Steam's fault after all! huzza! the things we posted...

 

 

 

To a certain degree of dastardly evilness, this kitty cat does love the chaos. the mayhem the despair within his guildmates. this is glorious. everything is glorious. here are more screenshots of such despair.

 

even the famous Asmongold streamer couldn't get in. hoo boy, this is getting out of hand. this kittylord could see many imaginary pitchforks for the coming hour. I wonder what it's like on the lost ark subreddit? this kitty doesn't dare to enter that place. So is the Lost Ark discord, I wonder what sort of chaos is over there? perhaps this kitty will have a look later, but for now, what am I supposed to do? how do I fix it? Even the twitch chat was livid when this happened.

 

Because soon after, some people got in, this kittylord is starting to panic again, some people got in?! how did they do it?! even Olivia can't log in, and she's a Platinum member! she paid a lot of money for it!!

Oh, noes!! Panic again!

Things don't look good. my steam doesn't seem to look good. It's still time out. Why is this happening to us? what if Olivia gets in and I am still stuck? what if this kitty cat can't play Lost Ark? all that effort to play this game... What if I'm all alone not able to play this? I stare at the PC screen and look at the steam download bar menacingly as I pondered what to do next...

 

" Connection time out" 

that dreaded name pulses out like an evil mantra around me, even my magical appendages shake as it tries to type in chat if a cat could cry, He would, Cats could cry, but I don't know how...but right now? This kitty does feel like crying. I am immensely saddened by this, after 2 hours nothing. I've seen some people posting screenshots of their character screen and is green with envy. why do these humans get to play? just because they lived in the right country? how unfair this is...

 

 

How envious. classes to choose from? that doesn't even concern this kittylord right now. This kitty just wants to play with everyone. even google started posting stuff that it was a pre-download bug.

 

Olivia got in, she is downloading the game right now, my fears are confirmed. I might be the only one who can't play now. Even Olivia tried to comfort me.

What will this kitty do now? should this kittylord give up? Back to genshit impact? back to gacha games? This kitty doesn't want to, perhaps there is a game this cat could play that doesn't have to be Lost Ark, but this kitty wanted to try and play it with his new friends. oh? what's this?

This time..t..the tab is m..moving!

it's downloading? Yes! it's downloading! huzza!! Will this kitty get to play it at all? but it's already 2:49 am, and it's time for this kitty to sleep now, perhaps tomorrow will be a better day? I'll just let this download in the background as the PC is in sleep mode. Hopefully, by tomorrow my master is back and I'll be able to play it finally. can't hope to wake up early in the morning!

 

yeah...perhaps it's best if this kitty just takes it slow and does not rush it.  I wonder what I should name the character tomorrow? 

 

Post names under the comment section if you have a particular name for this kitty

 

0