Chapter 5 – Day 2 – I’m logging in!
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's Morning, and Master is back home!! she seems rather groggy as she snuggle up to me in her bed, She slowly woke up and gave me a good pat on the head, I meowed at my master to greet her in the morning as she said

" Good Morning Clowwie, I have to go to work today"

Work, that's what the humans do every single day according to her, so what about the humans who are in discord and playing Lost Ark? do they not work too? One of these days, I have to ask the people of my latest guild about this, This kitty cat wonders if they still "work" and proceed to play the game. Does this one wonder if his master could take a break and play the game too? One can only contemplate that someday this "work" thing won't be an obstacle anymore. What do I know? I'm just a cat.

She fed me gave me a ton of chicken moist food, yummy, took a bath..ugh, why do humans love their baths so much, and proceeded to go to work almost half an hour after waking up. This kitty cat is left alone in this apartment again, all alone. It's been like this since I can last remember. This cat thinks that humans should take more breaks, or perhaps work is some sort of break outside of the home? One must ask about this "work" culture that humans always do. All this kitty knows that works...makes Paypal work.  That's good enough for me!

Oh hey! it's woody! he texted me on my Fish Tablet. it's been a while since I saw him, last time was on that gacha game Figure Fantasy. what is the lord of Figure Fantasy PVP doing here in the lost Ark Discord Channel?

 

So woody is from a banned country too? That's sad. we banned IP blocked souls should stick together! plus, he has a cat in his name! even though this kitty knows he's not a cat. Just a very very rich human. Maybe this kitty will ask woody to buy this Kitty a house someday. just an ordinary cathouse will do. Do they have houses in Lost Ark? that would be great! Woody wanted to go offline for a bit to research about exit lag and how to download the game just like I did, before he could tho, Olivia stopped by. Olivia is here too, thinking about our earlier conversation, I asked if we could have housing, and what she said shocked me, it shocked Woody too. We could have a whole island to ourselves. 

That's what she said. Olivia never lies. Not yet at least...that and she likes to play with her hands. I have no idea what does that means. Human and their weird appendages obsession. Olivia showed off her character creation screen since she got in earlier that day, I just woke up so she showed me the process of how she created her character. It was nice! this kittylord can't wait to make his version of catgirl! If there aren't any, I guess an ordinary human will be fine, maybe this kitty could just fashion some cat years costume later on. This is how Olivia creates hers,

Woody decided to stay a wee bit more to comment on her character editing choices. This kitty can't tell the difference much. Does this kitty think the first picture was nicer? What does This cat know, I'm just a cat. Humans like pink colors, My master liked the color pink.

Olivia spend an hour creating those characters, still stuck in creation when she could be playing, by the time this cat has noticed, the download bar on his steam page is done, and this kitty can start playing too! yay! That magical green button on steam. This kitty never knew it could look so enticing and exciting. This kitty gave her his honest opinion on what looks good on a human with his cat aesthetic values.

 

This kitty used her magic powers to commander the PC mouse and click it!! Click! The game is starting!! The credits the page! there it is! the server! This kitty clicks on the right server Azena even if it says it's full it's never full, how could it be full when it does not have the presence of this magical cat? rubbish! This cat clicks it and...NOOOO!!!!

s..six hundred and seventeen? what is this heresy?! there's a waiting list to get in?! This kitty wants to play now!! so there are six hundred and six hundred and sixteen insufferable humans before me who would take my place first?! Unacceptable Amazon!! this is madness!!

Ah ah? oh..never mind, the numbers are going significantly, now it's only 200 after 2 minutes. This kitty can wait, with great power, comes great patience for the mundane stuff. these are the mundane stuff one kitty must endure for the sake of lateral gaming. The things we do for fun, ok Amazon, the queue aren't so bad this kitty thinks. Soon! this one could play!!

Oh! finally the character creation screen! this kitty doesn't care.

SKIP!

PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY!! GO IN!! NOW!!!

weeeeeeee!!!!

 

YAAASSS! it's starting!! the story! so what class did this kitty started as his starting class? a Scrapper, of course, is the closest sounding cat class that this one could think off, well not really... but it punches stuff and things blow up! And this kitty likes punching stuff! So as this kittylord creates his character behind a gender-locked class, It tells a story about a martial artist fighting against the demons

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the story tells a story of a martial artist who has two offspring a son and a daughter. I think the daughter is supposed to represent my character. She sure doesn't look like my character. This cat is just guessing, maybe this is one of those things the humans often like to use, something called stock photos? yeah..this is a stock cutscene, the art is pretty nice I guess.

 

 

is there a skip button for this? no? okay... Anyway long story short. The guy is bad, he sucks and he falls for the devil charms, and I the heroine of the story triumph! by PUNCHING the demons in the FACE!!! and became the guardian of the Martial artist! and I was chosen to seek the Lost Ark to fulfill my destiny! So this kitty is the chosen one! good choice story! This kitty approves!

and Finally! here she is! my character! she's!...she is..uhh...why does she look so lame? where are the cool armors during character creation? are those fakes?! Damn it. This standard armor looks soo boring. This kitty must replace it as soon as possible! it won't do me good if my avatar looks so crappy! this cat is gonna be the best Cat on the NA server!! My reputation is at stake here!! my nonexistent reputation...

 

I tried to move around the character with the mouse. Left-click to move..and right-click to PUNCH STUFF!!! YEAH!!!

there are also skills using the Q,W,E,R,A, and S buttons. G is for picking up stuff and speaking to NPC. SPACEBAR is to dodge and dash. T means auto running. that's pretty simple. there are not a lot of buttons this kitty needs to remember! easy peasy. Soon this kitty shall be the best!!

Spoiler

Spoiler for the main story of Lost Ark from this point on,

[collapse]

 

the place looks pretty. This avatar was transported into this place as soon as the cutscenes ends and I walked towards the other platform on this ethereal bridge, once I've reached the other side, Another cutscene was played. there we met another being that summoned us to this place. an angel woman with blonde hair. She's very pretty. Korean games sure know how to make their game looks very picturesque.

 

She talks about the Ark once saved the world, and now we the people living in Arkesia needed the Ark again, and I was tasked to find it, and to find it, I needed a far stronger power than just your average martial artist skills. What does this mean? Class Specialization of course! It's time to pick a Scrapper!! or should I?

 

 

This test mode is ugly, What the heck?! Uhh, let's go back to the beginning. Martial Artist has 3 specializations that we could choose to master. the first is the Wardancers, the second is the Scrapper, the third is the Soulfist. War dances use light brace knuckles, they hit fast and hit relatively quickly. rely on speed and precision. Scrapper uses heavy gauntlets as their combos are heavier and more balanced,  the Scrapper is also dubbed the "in fighter" for fighting up close and hitting hard where it hurts. Soulfist is the magic class for the Martial artist, they possess some range skill in the repertoire.

The Wardancers uses a weird Esoteric Meter, the Soulfist uses some sort of hype meter and the  Scrapper uses two different energy that balance each other.

 

Well, this is easy,

This kitty knows what to pick. You pick the biggest fist of them all!!

Scrapper, it is!!

Soon, this kitty was transported into the outside world once the avatar picked her class and she was transported into a brand new world. the logo of the game came as the ship I sailed on brought me to a brand new world!

 

Lost Ark!

This shall be the start of a great adventure I said!! Oh look, Olivia messaged me. she made her new character finally.

 

Day two, here we go!

 

 

 

 

0