Chapter 6 – Day 2 – The first Arc Questline in Lost Ark
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My first quest in Lost Ark!

 

It wasn't very interesting at first. My first quest once I get out of the boat and reached this mysterious Island that was supposed to hold one of the Lost Ark pieces. I was greeted by this Porter named Maha. my first quest? help out a priest by giving him water. Press G to a water source and give it to the priest. seems easy enough.

The priest's name was Morpheus. why is the priest named after such a cool dude from the matrix? this cat doesn't know. But have you watched The Matrix? this cat loves watching Keanu Reeves dodging all those bullets and PUNCHING stuff!! Like Punching Mr. Smith, Now that was an awesome movie! I wish humans would make more of those type of movies. This kitty actually loves watching movies with her master on Netflix.

Morpheus was the man that taught Neo about the world of the Matrix. So is this Morpheus my person that would be taught me about the world of the Lost ark? one kitty can hope so.

For completing the quest, this Kitty get some loot!

I got a new punching glove too! oh wait, let's focus on the game first. loot later. This kitty is running behind with his team mates, even Olivia is ahead of me, Kitty gotta roll fast. The story moves forward as they are looking for a treasure. What sort of treasure? who knows. but there's this one guy who's really obnoxious. a guy with a red mane and a giant sword. a very unlikable NPC.

So onward! we are looking for some treasure!

 Ignore the guy with the sword, for now, That person just called my avatar a useless deadweight! how dare you! I'll show you! as soon as we walked further in we were attacked by trolls! not internet trolls, but still trolls! the traditional kind in a MMO! things I can finally punch!

The trolls were ugly, there was a small cutscene where we enter in and I brandish my new weapon and we get to punch them! this kitty was too busy fighting them I forgot to screenshot the trolls for the diary, too bad, there are many things I would like to show but I couldn't use this magical appendage on a PC and the mouse is harder than this kitty thought.

After the fight, we are going on a boat ride!

Killing those trolls grant me some new gear too, I immediately replace the old for the new. the newer stats aren't that strong in progression as I make the swap. But perhaps when I get stronger the gear I get will be far better too.

 

after equipping my new gear I entered into a lush area full of vegetation in the area. the place is really green full of plants and wildlife, my adventure continues as the quest press me on to travel forward into the quest. The loot might be nice but I'm ready to find out more about the game and the story. According to the priest Morpheus, the gods did something and created the Ark, but the ark was lost. and the gods lost as well or something like that..i didn't pay much attention, this kitty was just enjoying the boat ride, it was really nice!

 

Forward, as we run away from more trolls, I dispatch those mobs with haste, but that stupid NPC with the red hair and big giant sword cut the ropes on the bridge!! but fear not!! I can jump far far away! with super martial arts powers! this kitty simply jumps towards the next area! easy peasy!! the red NPC was pretty surprised I could do it hah!! He then talk about that I could be useful, uh..of course, I'm useful, I was the ONLY one dispatching those trolls while your NPC kept running away! Morpheus isn't any good in a battle as well.

 

But we are stopped by a wall, the end. That's it the adventure is over....until magical lights suddenly came out of my character, wait for what? this story is weird. This kitty is not kidding, there was a ball of light! fluffy balls coming out of my character of mine and opening the door. suddenly the door is no more just like magic. OHO! THIS IS JUST LIKE THE MATRIX!

 I am the chosen one indeed!!

 

The path is open! Morpheus said. Of course, it's Open! this kitty is awesome! bow upon the might of my avatar! Clowwaii!! This kitty wonders if he can create a cult of humans among the NPC? that would be great. this kitty would have minions to bully I uhh..mean...order to do stuff for him. Onward to adventure!

 

more magical balls of fluffiness came out and highlight the hidden path as the world expands when we enter the edge of the land among the precipice of looking for the lost Ark. the music was on a high note, everything was hyped up when entering this new area. seems like a dungeon is about to make an appearance. a cat knows about such things, just a hunch, and I was right. we are about to enter the ruins.

The Ancient Malduk ruins. but okay this is pissing me off, ANOTHER DOOR?!

 

but devs, we just make magic and make fluffy balls !! now another door?! yall just lazy huh? Humans can be lazy too I guess. Another damn door. This kitty does not approve of this Dungeon design. nope. So now I am tasked to find a way to open the second door, and yes. it involves more fluffy balls too.

 

see? more fluffy balls.  those fluffy balls then moved towards the door like the LAST DOOR and unlocks it. very anti-climatic. why can't we just blow things up with explosions? wouldn't that be fun? I wish there weren't more doors in the near future, at least not in the same quest. that would be just...ugh. ya know what? this kitty won't wanna jinx it. oh wait, this kitty just remembers...we did try to blow the first door up, but it wouldn't open haha! but apparently, explosives are far inferior to fluffy light of balls in this game. Ok, not gonna comment. this kitty sounded salty.

 

my character looks pretty badass, those gauntlets are huge! I love the design on these jade gauntlets! very oriental. they smash very well upon the corpses of trolls too! I like seeing bodies just blow up due to sheer blunt force trauma! nyahahahah! am I turning into an evil kitty? oh, no one cares, I wonder what we will find next?

w..well, long story short.

all the bad guys who are greedy died, and only left me and the priest alive after a cutscene. This kitty was too engrossed in the cutscene and forgot to snap some screenshots. so uhh...Red mane guy with the sword is dead, cuz he uhh..greedy for the relic, everyone and their crew are dead except priest Morpheus. TLDR...there's a big hole in the ruin now. we are supposed to jump into it.

 

 

So we jumped and entered another area. with a new quest issued to me.

 

 

I wonder what my guildmates are doing now? have they reached the place where I'm at right now? or am I still behind?I checked on my fish tablet and check the discord channel and saw Olivia flexing her new mount. it was a dog.

a Damn mangy dog!!

AaaaaaahhHH!!!!

 

Why does the dog get all the perks? ugh..this cat is depressed. the perk of platinum is to have a three-headed dog. How far has the power of the dog clan crept in? even in a game like Lost Ark, has my kitten brethren not had any influence at all? this is very depressing. This cat is very displeased. but then again..100 dollars for a stupid dog? pfft..these humans are getting ripped off from the dogs. Serves them right!

This cat isn't salty one bit!! nope!!

To be continued -

 

 

0