Chapter 9 – Day 2 – The first, second and third Solo Dungeon
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There's no time to waste! It's kitty gaming time! all-day errday hardcore gaming from now on! No Gatorade! kitty got pride, we go milk and whiskies! Some human has reached level 50! this cat can't fall behind too much! even though it is my first proper MMO but still! this Kittylord doesn't wanna lose out!

Oh? woody is back online.

I'm still level 14, wow...that hit me, stop playing with discord and let's go to the first dungeon in East Oratory!  I entered an instance location and the quest greeted me in the UI. 

 

We're all buddies? what the hell?  What sort of achievement is that? Anyway, there are a ton of grave robbers in this dungeon, all I need to do is clear them all. Pretty easy! let's breeze through them! Punch first, think about the quest later!! Go, Scrapper! Once inside, there are friendly NPC fighting the robbers. I jump in and came to help

 

After taking down all the Robbers, I get to talk to the NP in charge and slide down the terrain in some sort of minigame weeee!

I went back to speak to the NPC in charge of the Loghill Outpost Triport and continue the questline, This time it's a quest to use the triport and to teleport back to Pridesholme to get some materials and supplies back from Prideholme from an NPC named Delren. after picking those supply I bailed and boomed back towards the quest As soon as possible! wait..before that, I joined the guild first! forgot what to do. haha! 


Shouldn't waste more time on this!! the new NPC Mizel wanted me to go kill some field boss called Lieutenant Kugo and look for clues over there. so I did! With my new mighty steed, I gallop the path towards the boss straight up ahead into the eastern side of the map! This kitty is out to hunt!

And the prey is!! is...uh...

what the heck is this.

 

the guy was down in 3 hits. what a letdown. are all field bosses this weak? they need to tweak some balancing in that quest. or maybe it's just this quest? huh...whatever, I'm just a cat. don't mind me while I loot your weak sauce body. Don't mind this kitty, I'm just doing it for the quest.

Next, we meet back with Stonemason Kahan

he wanted us to investigate the Toxiclaw Hideout. it's a hideout so yall know what that means? More DUNGEONS! so I immediately head over there with my steep and gallop away! only to bypass a really nice river with a really nice bridge and took the scenery for a tad bit.

 

Looking at all these rivers, I heard that there's fishing in this game. I wonder if this kitty will get to try it. Can you fish in this game? I wanna try cooking as well. Cook some fish salmon or fish dishes. and add cheese with it. It shall be glorious. I spend another minute just listening to the river flow, the sound in this game is amazing. I can hear nature around me just as it is. It's good immersion. Yes, even this kitty likes to wear a headset. this Kitten enjoys his immersion! don't judge.

Back to the dungeon!

 

in this dungeon, one can choose to sneak or to smash them all to pieces! I choose the latter of course. CAT WANTS TO SMASH!! the boss wasn't too hard, the annoying part is just the countless mobs rushing towards you. and surprisingly they hit hard. this kitty had to use a potion for the first time and try to even dodge a boss attack from his AOE. those really hit hard. but ultimately? not a hard fight. still pretty easy.

 

After the boss was down, there was a playback sound playing..it seems like the leader of the robbers Ugo talking.

After exiting the dungeon we are to meet with another NPC called Shudeal, 

 

Shudel said there is a problem with the Grave robbers and wanted us to clear their encampment, another dungeon! and so off we go! it's nearby anyway!

 

There was one boss in this dungeon and he's a pushover. the name is Mago but it's really easy to smack him around. Even gave me a good loot! Arman was there to land some backup with heals. So the fight is extra easy. you hardly take any damage.

 

NEW PANTS!!

no more wearing panties! now with proper pants!

Shudel wanted me to enter the Kolsh forest, it seems trouble is brewing at the northern part of the map. and off we go to the Kolsh Forest! there are a few clear quests with killing X amount of enemies and such and finally, another dungeon! this game is great! I love dungeons! but this Dungeon is uhh..little different. This is probably one of the first regular dungeons, the kind with a difficulty setting and the kind you can pair up with other party members, the harder the difficulty, the harder the rewards of course.

 

so off we go to the Toxiclaw Cavern. the last dungeon in this Area.

 

while this kitty is pretty awesome, uhh....The normal solo mode is enough for now. this kitty is rushing! I just wanna beat up bosses and level fast!!

 

 

there's a bunch of monsters in this dungeon. there are objectives you need to clear like crushing those objectives before moving into the boss room. it's relatively easy as the objectives are quite straightforward.

 

inside the dungeon there is a boss called Ugo will appear, his projectiles kinda hurt and are hard to dodge, so I usually just take the hit. and use potions. a normal dungeon is much different than those other instances dungeons from before. This kittylord can certainly feel the heat even when using a class like the Scrapper. that Aoe is strong and you absolutely need to dodge it. not to mention there are a lot of mobs around him that you need to clear too. and this guy is immune to the Scrappers stagger strikes.

 

but eventually, the boss goes down, and a cutscene appears. we find out that the demon priest we met earlier Morpheus is here to take the tablet pieces away from him.

 

And...we get an achievement. pretty anti-climatic.

 

I leveled up and proceed to head to the next quest. Before the boss dies, he talks about an attack on the first city to obtain the information on the tablet for The Lost Ark. The demons are attacking.

 

The next quest is pretty serious, Prideholme is under attack!! Oh, noes!! they attacked Neria!!

 

0