Chapter 10 – Day 2 – Pridesholme under attack
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

You were transported into Pridesholme when it was under attack by the demons attacking. the People are in trouble as they barricaded themselves for safety, Armen left first and left me to sweep the streets and save the civilians of Pridesolme. there are 15 villagers I needed to rescue as I slay my way upwards towards the Cathedral

 

The Demon Morpheus summoned more demons and portals to stop my onslaught, much of the villagers are behind barricades that I needed to smash through to get to them. Some of them are stuck inside of Neria's Tavern, including Neria herself. 

 

Once I have saved everyone inside it's off towards the Cathedral before a giant mini-boss guards the entrance. the boss was immediately dispatched as it doesn't have a lot of HP. so it's pretty easy. Only the remains of the boss were left in ashes as I moved into the Cathedral.

 

When I entered, a long cutscene was being played.

" What does the tablet say? Do not make me ask again " said Morpheus the Demon,

" I  have nothing to say to you, Demon!" said Father Varut as Morpheus tried to interrogate one of the priests as he was raised in the air by demonic dark energy. and eventually killing him in a choke

 

" You have plenty to say, Old man. Just watch" the demon dropped the dead priest to the ground and walked slowly towards father Varut when suddenly-

" Varut!"

Armen came barging into the Cathedral and stopped him 

" Hmm, More victims?" Said the demon Morpheus,  Armen rushed in together at the same time with me when the demon just smugly taunt us.

" haha! Finally! a priest with a little fight in them!, Heh, my turn!"

 

It seems like there's some sort of Dragon ball Z fights with energy beams.

" You'll pay for what you've done to these people!" Said Arman as he increase the power of his beams and changed into some sort of black aura demonlike priest pushing the demon back flying as the demon crashes to the ground.

 

 

 

" Such power, you are a Delain? Interesting"

The demon gets up slowly and laughs for a bit 

 Sadly it's time for us to leave, Don't worry, we will meet again"

The demon then teleported away and disappear leaving all the chaos behind. the cutscene ends and I get to move again.

The scene cut away towards me sleeping in a bed, now I know where that sleeping picture from Olivia came from. it's from this scene, too bad I will have to call it a day, the Second day of Lost Ark. and It's already nighttime, My Owner is going to be home soon, better log out and continue tomorrow.

I checked Discord to see if anything is interesting, everyone seems to be busy leveling and grinding away. This kitty just gonna take things slow and enjoy the game for what it is. oh wait, something is interesting.

this kitty asks for it, I'll just sleep it off. Meow, goodnight.

 

 

0