Chapter 11 – Day 3 – My first pet! My first party dungeon!
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up early in the morning, My owner Natasya was still asleep, She was going to be late for work, so I licked her face till she woke up. She immediately jolted up from her bed with a cringe

" Okay, I'm up! I'm up!! I'll get your treats ready~ So hold up Clowwie!"

"Meow~"

I said it's not like I could speak human, actually? I never really thought about speaking like a human, One of these days I'll try right in front of the things the humans called a mirror. those things gave me a shock when I tried to talk to the other cat inside the mirror, who knew the black kitty that I was looking at was me! I was so tiny!! This kitty is actually still tiny, I'm barely one year old!

Or was it two? meh..whatever. This kitty is bad at math.

Today is the day I get some treats! more juicy catfood and something extra! shrimps! I do love good seafood in the morning. My owner feeds me my special breakfast meal and tidies herself up as she takes a morning shower. Ugh...damn shower, humans certainly do love taking it. they take it every single day...could you stand it? I know I couldn't my fur will be wet all day long!

"Bye Clowwie~! I'll bring back something nice later!"

she rushes out towards the house and left for "work" so it's something nice later? I hope it's more seafood. I like seafood.

I went to my fish tablet and check what's on discord for today, wonder how my guildies are doing on the third day of the early launch. I saw Olivia posted something about pets. 

 

Oh, pets! she got one of those foxes yesterday! i want a pet too! oh! and an update too! I got one of those founders' packs! it's a bronze one!

Wonder if I can get a pet kitty? isn't it meta? like those humans used to say, a kitty playing a human avatar with a cat as a pet. it's like saying a human plays like a cat who has a human pet. oh, that's just weird. Anything with a human with a pet in it is weird. Isn't that what they call a furry? Am I a furry? but I'm a real cat. so technically not a furry yeah?? I need to ask Olivia about that.

 

I log in and immediately check my mail box  for the thing and claim it. i get to choose from three different pets! a tabby, a white one and a black one. Oh I'm going with the Black one.

 

Nero the cat! nice to meet you! what does a pet do in the game? it collects your equipment for you, heals you periodically I think? there are pet effects but the most important thing is the auto-loot function. these magic appendages i control with my magic can't really click stuff fast enough.

I have a pet now! everything is good for the start of Day three! Today we are headed towards a new location!

the Ankumo Mountain!!

 

Theres lots of swamps and swamp-like monsters around in this map. the quest is pretty linear. Armen the priest is there to cure some people from rot and plague. So we are here to help with the situation in the area. the dead have risen and its our job to kill the undead

Some places there are loads of people around killing mobs doing sidequest and stuff

some are just downright barren and there's nothing from anywhere in the swamp. just more things to kill

 

it's mostly just a quest about clearing out the plague and whatnot. there are some local dungeons for you to clear and help out the locals. In that dungeon, you get to fight some sort of lich monster. I murdered the thing easily. none of the bosses in this game is too hard. it's mostly just an easy hack and smashes. I wonder where I could find harder difficulty. perhaps I should try to party up in a normal dungeon after this? see how it goes

 

 

 

Armen then decide to cure everyone using his priest holy magic and we proceeded to the next area

 

 

by the way, while doing a side quest as I was running around I chance upon a scroll that showed me a secret realm, a secret dungeon. but I can't enter it. my gear score is too low.

 

I took a short break and read up on what my other guildmates were doing, it seems some of them still can't log into the game just like me earlier. but it isn't because of the steam issue, it's a different thing altogether. the servers are too full. some of the queues could go as high as 14k people. even with 2k people it takes 2 hours. we have one player from the EU server who still couldn't log into the game till the third launch day, it was pretty sad.

I wonder what will Amazon the company do to alleviate this? 

That's rough...

There's not much this kittylord could do for his teammates. I'll just have to just be grateful and enjoy the game.

Eventually, I manage to get enough gear and enter the secret dungeon. it was ok. there's a huge insect boss in the end of the dungeon and it drops some nice gear for your current level.  Once I progress ahead into the story we needed to find the Serpentine Jade.

This time in this dungeon I choose the Hard difficulty and paired up with a bunch of people. it was an interesting experience playing with random people for the first time. even at the hard difficulty, the boss isn't too hard.

we manage to kill the boss and clear the dungeon! My cat is in it too!

To be continued -

0