Chapter 12 – Day 3 – The Morai Ruins and reaching level 20!
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A new location and a new place to grind and do the story quest! The next area we entered is called the Saland Hills, many refugees lie in Saland Hill. Lush white sandy landscapes surround the area as many weird monsters roam the lands. and also lots and lots of bandits. 

 

The view on the top of the hill was great. lots of white crystals surrounded the current location with very little vegetation or even trees.

 

 

we have to meet up with Armen again to continue the quest, Armen wants us to find the monuments to a certain ruin that hold a Lost Ark. Finding the monument is pretty straightforward, there are some dungeons in the middle of the way you have to clear in order to find it like subjugating bandits in an outpost the usual instance dungeons this game seems to love to throw at you every few quests in a new area.

 

there was this one area where you have to kill a bandit boss with a weird map, there was all sort of arrows in the map where you could only go one way to enter the other way. on a side note, most people skip doing the sidequest because they hardly give any experience points or silver, but I rather do it in case I tend to find more hidden dungeons,

The Reddit guide said that the main quest is designed to bring you to the story and make your character reach LVL 50 in the easiest and fastest way. But none of them ever said about hidden dungeons and special loot for your characters. like...earings. or rings. accessories are hard to come by after all. most of the enemies and quest rewards gave you an equipment or weapon upgrade afterall.

 

like this Lone Insect's Demonic Cave. Doing a secret dungeon gives you perks as well such as an Achievement unlock.

 

 

Eventually, the quest brought us to the finale and the elder of the refuge summon everyone from the main refuge leaders to meet up. Thunder, the leader of these refuges bangs the drums of harmony, the Meeting of the Nomads shall then commence. Dozen of enemies started to appear and eventually, you will have to fight a giant worm.

 

I wonder what the others are up to? some of them are already leveling their alternative characters once they reach lvl 50. I'm still stuck here in Saland hill around...20? almost 20. I ask Cocoa about it and well, shocker..

 

 

I'm a cat!! I can't help it!! These magical appendages move quite slowly!! kitty is playing on handicapped here!! meow!! Do these humans not have a life?! how do they keep playing on and on and on! This kitty struggles to understand how these humans can keep grinding on a game and reached level 50 in a single day~ A SINGLE DAY! HOLY CRAP! This kitty cat couldn't even log in for the first day!!

The world is not fair! I need to catch up! I wanna play in the war too!!

 

Anyway, screw to Nomads!! it's time to enter the ever-second normal dungeon! the Morai Ruins!!

 

BUM RUSH IT!!

I updated my gear, and then proceed to follow Armen towards the Morai Ruins. We entered a lake to the entrance of the Morai Ruins and a prompt was shown as enter the gate

 

 

HARD! LET'S GO WITH HARD AND JOIN A PARTY! KITTY NEEDS LOTS OF LEVEL AND AN UPGRADE IN GEAR!! GOGOGOGOGO!

To the DUngeon!! in order to find the sword of seal within the dungeon, Our friend Armen is at the entrance for a quick chat until-

 

Until shit happens then we get separated!!

but we climbing!!

 

 

My party members climb the ruins and walked through the waterways of the ruins. lots of mobs in here some of you run and gun, some you ignore into a jump shot, it was very interesting Lots of trap rooms hidden rooms, and even spiked floors! this dungeon was rather interested compared to the ones from before. it was interactive. there are a lot of things you can do in this dungeon.

The final boss is interesting. there is a mechanic you need to defeat him with a mirror. The boss Thanathos has three stages. THe fight is largely similar in all three stages, some of the party members just need to pick up the mirror on the ground and head to the middle where a light shines and reflects that light towards the boss in certain scenes, fairly straightforward.

 

you aim with your mouse.

 

So yes, three rounds, so technically, you're fighting the boss three times.

 

 

Once we defeat the boss, a cutscene was followed after that. it was a really cool scene. Armen and the demon fought while Armen is in his Demon mode just like Dante from Devil may cry. so cool!

 

Seriously, more people should try out this game. It goes free today!! on the 11th! This kitty approves of this cutscene!

Play the game live today on https://www.playlostark.com/en-us  do give it a try. its free on steam and amazon games

 

to be continued-

 

 

 

0