Chapter 43: Farewell
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 43: Farewell

(Norweth 25th, Year 665 of the 4th Age)

Hjálmveig arrived at my domicile in the buff once I opened the front door. She took interest in mom giving dad a lap dance while he was tied to the chair with rope, and she had her strap-on around her waist. The rope also rapped around his muzzle. Luckily, mom had dinner already prepared. We sat across from them, observing while ingurgitating our comestibles.

Mom pressed her breasts against dad’s face, grinding on his erection. The bindings on him stymied any locomotion, adding to his torture. “What’s it, my pup?” She catechized dad. “You need some of my cum in you right now?”

“Mggmkmttkmg,” dad murmured.

Mom covered one of her ears and extended her head closer to him. “Sounds like an affirmative to me.”

Mom got behind her husband, shoving her faux cock through the opening in the chair and in his epicene jockstrap. Hjálmveig was deeply enthralled, dilatorily eating any of her pabulums. She appeared bedeviled by my mother the most, moving her head around for the best view of the pegging. I was more stupefied by how my mother tenderized my stepdad’s rump for many minutes and inject her fake semen in his rectum without him cumming once. We left them in the middle of felching and went upstairs after supper.

Hjálmveig entered my room, and we sat on my bed. The first item of business was a brush for our fur. She did my hirsute physique first, going along my spine from neck to tail. Her strokes loosened the tied follicles, scratched an itch, and gave me horripilation. Initially, they had vigor, but they gradually became melancholic and lackadaisical until they surceased.

“I have something to tell you, Kaera,” Hjálmveig spoke morosely.

I shifted my body around. “What is it?” The atmosphere had me solicitous.

“My father scored another job but it requires him to relocate. So, I’m moving soon.”

My ears flattened fugaciously. “Oh.”

Hjálmveig extended one of her supine hands out. “On one hand, I’m glad he got the occupation he absolutely craved for.” She extended her other hand with the palm facing up also. “On the other, it sucks to say goodbye to my friends, you, and the memories of Álfsandur. It also means starting from scratch at meeting new people, again.”

“Shouldn’t be that hard for you.”

“With barely any time before my Mating Ceremony unless I keep getting hold back at school because I move so often.”

“You’ll meet a special guy before then.”

Hjálmveig turned bitter and grimaced. “Except, it wouldn’t be genuine.”

I took a few seconds for her response to process in my head, and my mouth dropped slowly. “You mean you’re?”

She nodded. “I had a bizarre feeling around females ever since I was a pup. It grew from there. I would be flustered whenever I was around other hot girls. My cunt would magically catch fire near them even when my heat wasn’t due yet. I took my sweet time at admiring breasts and vaginas at every opportunity they were naked near me. Going through puberty and experimenting with someone fully cemented my theory that I’m a lesbian.” She angrily sighed and plopped her back on my bed. “Shame I can’t rely on that route when my first time for legal sex arrives.”

“That must suck.”

“It sucks especially when I’ve fallen in love with someone just before my departure.” Hjálmveig tilted her head at me.

I gesticulated at myself when she licked sultrily at me. “Me?”

She nodded and aggrandized her erotic gesture. “You had all the qualities I looked for. To be honest, part of the reason why I warned you about the Phenomenal Five was because of jealousy.”

“You still would’ve been right.” I growled slightly and planted my back on the pillows. “Faer, I was so foolish.” My voice went back to normal. “I feel like I owe you for all that you did.” I notice Hjálmveig cogitating on something. “What do you have in mind?”

The golden-brown Fenri shook her head violently. “It wouldn’t be right of me to drag you into my taboo, especially if you don’t lean that way. You’re most likely not in the mood for sex until your Mating Ceremony anyway.”

I sat up and leaned forward. Hjálmveig enlarged her eyes as our lips connected. She tasted divine. My fingers went along her spine, digging into her fur. I noticed she was tense by perceiving her muscles with my digits, and she didn’t reciprocate my osculations.

I separated our lips and whispered just loudly enough for Hjálmveig to hear me, “I’m ready. Don’t hold back.”

Hjálmveig nervously glanced at the door and back at me. “I didn’t know you were this receptive.”

My lips contorted into an amicable grin. “Now you know. I was in a similar boat as yours until I tried it for the first time. Plus, this is my way of giving my indebtedness to you.” Hjálmveig leaned back as I crept up her svelte physique, and my pussy had a perfervid burn and was wet. My brother would be late and possibly too enervated from practice and Tandri’s shop to give me a solid dicking. “How about we make this last night between us an occasion to remember?” I inquired, licking my lips.

Hjálmveig solicitously looked at the door for a moment. Her expression changed into an acceptive version once nobody entered into my chamber. “Let’s do it.”

I was on the receiving end when Hjálmveig pulled me closer for smooches. Her hands traipsed over my back while I wrapped my arms around her. They arrived at my fundament, and she jiggled those cheeks. I responded to her passion with my own ardor, pressing my lips against hers.

Hjálmveig’s mouth accepted my advances, opening up for my tongue to slither through. The initial taste was merely a sneak peek into what she possessed. I licked the roof of her mouth and the inside of her cheeks. A nip from her on my lips and tongue told me she wanted rough sex from me, and it bestirred that instinct within me. I requited exactly, letting her know she would receive my bestial fervor soon.

I sensed her fingers gingerly caress my vulva, and I grinned at her. “Have at it.”

My folds parted, and Hjálmveig’s fingers entered my vagina. I exhaled audibly while my tunnel contracted on them. Our crotches became adhesive from our arousals as I shifted my lower half. She began nibbling my neck, so I decided it was time to give her what she craved.

I growled and exerted more force as I rubbed Hjálmveig’s cunt with my vagina. Her submissive whimpers triggered my dominance as I pinned her arms to my bed, exposing my laniaries at her. Her neck appeared prime for amatory nibbles, so I latched onto it with my cuspids. I was under a constant stream of beatific miasma. My clitoris went in between her labia and touched her pearl.

“Faer, Kaera, I’m so close,” Hjálmveig gasped.

She was on the precipice much sooner than I prognosticated. I thought I had a steady pace to my orgasm, and we could climax together. “Need a break?”

“Don’t stop! Finish me, Kaera!”

“With pleasure!”

I quickly slid down to Hjálmveig’s vagina, getting a puissant burst of her aroma. She was soaked, her nectar imbuing a large portion on my bed. Her clitoris and folds were aroused as they could be. I plunged my head into her crotch. Every part of her pussy was the special spot because she had a constant powerful reaction. If she was putting on an act, then kudos to her for convincing me otherwise.

Her ambrosia tasted exquisite as I licked within her snatch. One hand dealt with her pearl while the other occupied itself at bringing me closer to an orgasm. I rubbed my nether folds, trying to scratch the spots my brother found. I concluded I needed him anon once Hjálmveig is done.

“That’s it, Kaera! I’m gonna cum!” Hjálmveig vociferated too audibly for my predilection. A sacchariferous surge collided against my physiognomy, and her cunt clamped hard on my tongue, so I closed my eyes. Her crescendo was ephemeral compared to my climax, and she quickly recuperated on my pillows. “That was spectacular,” she huffed contently.

I crept to her head and cuddled her, nibbling her ears while dealing with the burn in my cunt. “Was it all what you envisaged?”

Hjálmveig nodded enthusiastically. “Oh hell yes.”

“Glad to be of service.”

She turned to me and licked her lips. “My turn.” Hjálmveig smirked and slithered to my vagina, planting her head between my legs. “My. My. So, this must what a female Direfenri is like while being extraordinarily horny.” I knew my concupiscence was blatant because of my hereditary and from the cock-block, and I groaned blithely from her tongue on my mound. “Holy fuck, you taste delicious, Kaera.”

“Fuck yeah,” I drawled out, “just like that, Hjálmveig.”

I placed my hand on her head and scratched it while she lapped away at my ambrosia. She was energetic and abecedarian. My hips gyrated against her snout, and it entered my pussy. Hot exhalations tickled me and maintained my production of nectar.

The mental admonishments and teachings about homosexual sex became fainter to nonexistence. This moment with Hjálmveig felt right just like all the instances of diving into the taboos. I thought about not ever conceiving the idea of trying the forbidden acts just a few months ago, and here I was with her, adding another mark to my soul without a single care. How long did she truly suffer about hiding her true self from society until now? I presupposed she was jocund and in a paradisiacal place as she drank my vaginal secretions, and I wished her kismet permitted her to stay in Álfsandur for a longer term so I could indulge her desires before she had to hide them and stew in her turmoil again.

My mind cogitated on Manasína and the other girls and what their reasons were for having sexual intercourse with another female. Were they genuine affections or not? I sensed sparks from Hjálmveig similar to the ones from Lárus and Róstran while she bathed my vagina in slaver. That solidified the datum I had a predilection for females as well as males better than the other reason why I fornicated with Manasína, Ingileif, and the members in the Phenomenal Five.

I wrapped my feet around Hjálmveig’s neck and squeezed tightly as she brought me to my orgasm, observing my pellucid fluids inundate her visage. I smirked at my handiwork once I could focus. “So, how was it to experience a female Direfenri’s climax for the first time?” She didn’t respond, and her head was turned to the door. “Hjálmveig?”

She lifted a a finger. “Shh.” I heard a knock on the door, and my stomach descended all the way to Illyria’s center.

I instantly felt relief when I heard my brother on the other side speak, “Housekeeping.” He did a terrible job at mimicking one of the servant’s Kosüvain accent.

“Not right now, Lárus,” I responded. “Come back, tomorrow.” Practice and Tandri must've let him out early.

“Ok,” he replied in the same tone.

“Actually, Kaera,” Hjálmveig murmured, “Lárus can come in here.”

I turned to her. “You want that?”

She nodded. “I get a sense your brother’s not the person who would divulge secrets, and I trust him.” Hjálmveig shrunk and blushed slightly embarrassingly. “I also trust him to pop my cherry to a certain extent.”

I recoiled with surprise. “Really?”

“Mmm-hmm. The moment I first saw him, he stirred something within me no other male did. He had the body and qualities that made him the only choice to try a penis, and he has a huge penis. It sucks it requires a huge change in my life to be the impetus for losing some of my virginities.”

Then you should see Róstran’s dick, I thought while nodding. “I’ll go get him.” I vacated my bed, opened the door, and stuck my head into the hallway, observing my brother’s naked butt walking away from me. I quickly crept to him, grabbing his left arm, and his scent was intoxicating.

Lárus turned to me and smiled. “Hey there, love.” We smooched briefly, and I led him to my room, giving him a sultry expression and caressing the bulge in his jockstrap. He grinned wider, and his tail wagged. “That didn’t take long for the mood to strike you.”

“I have a proposition for you.”

“What could be better than you, sis?”

I gesticulated at Hjálmveig right as we arrived at the entrance to my bedroom. “Her.”

Lárus’s ears twitched, and his eyes enlarged. We entered my chamber, locking the ingress, and he had trepidation. “Are you sure about this?”

I nodded. “Hjálmveig wants you to claim most of her chastity.” I leaned closer to his right ear. “And you have my approval.” My voice returned to normal. “She’s leaving Álfsandur very soon, so she wants this night to be very memorable.” I gave him an expression I hoped he could pick up on the subtle message that our secret amorousness between us was still safe.

Lárus looked at golden brown Fenri with his arms folded. “You want this?”

Hjálmveig rolled to her belly and crawled to the foot of the bed, present her breasts and slowly swaying her tail. “I want you to be the first male to experiment with.”

“Experiment?”

“Hjálmveig swings exclusively towards females,” I answered. “I discovered it several minutes ago and indulged her.” I flattened my ears as an apology towards my consanguineous sibling.

Hjálmveig clicked her tongue seductively at Lárus. “But you are the first that I actually want to handle a cock from.”

Lárus unfolded his arms and appeared less rigid. “As a way of showing you my appreciation for being my sister’s friend, I’ll be honored in being your first for tonight. Get ready.” Hjálmveig clapped while he denuded his jockstrap.

“Please, allow me to do the work. I want to experience every aspect of your dick as much as possible.”

Lárus surceased and shrugged. “Suit yourself.” He plopped on my bed to her right just as she sat up.

Hjálmveig uttered an unintelligible sound that sounded she was amazed as she squeezed my brother’s virile tumescence. “Oh wow.”

Lárus had a wide, toothy grin, thumping his tail. “And you just barely began.”

Hjálmveig’s eyes grew larger as the stimulus on his genitalia cajoled his true penis out of his underwear. I swore they would take over her head I pulled a chair out and ensconced on it, observing her have the time of her life with him. The penis flopped rapidly from her hands, and her mouth hung open.

“So massive,” she uttered in awe while stroking his shaft. “My two hands can barely touch each other, and you’re oozing so much pre.”

I watched Hjálmveig jerk Lárus’s pecker at varying speeds, mainly going with a slower celerity. His tail thumped louder, and his blithe grunts got more sonorous. She got off the bed, knelt on the floor, and caressed his prick amorously, hugging it and giving it osculations. He petted her head, his fingers flowing in between the strands of hair.

The testicles jostled out of the jockstrap into her needy hands. Drool flowed down her cheeks as her eyes ogled the hefty orbs. I heard her insufflate her lungs deeply through her nostrils, observing Hjálmveig bury them in my brother’s balls.

“So sweaty,” Hjálmveig huffed sultrily and contently. “And so masculine.”

Hjálmveig basically placed the upper half of her body all over Lárus’s penis. Still peaks formed around her breasts, cleavage, and other parts on her chest from his precum, and he basked in the attentive care and devout worship on his cock. One lick was all it took to bestir something within her. I heard her exhale primally while I caressed my vulva.

I observed Hjálmveig’s head bob up and down, hearing audible slurps. My groin burned with lust from having to remain abstemious in my brother’s cum. I had a modicum of doubt of her being copacetic with knowing he and I desired to be incestuous mates. She tried taking all of his dick in one go to no avail.

She suddenly insufflated her lungs when Lárus lifted her and whipped her around as he went procumbent. Their bellies connected to each other. I had an unobstructed view of her mouth and hands at work on his genitals.I furiously rubbed the inside of my muliebrity, getting aroused at the foreplay. My ears twitched from her muffled vocals. I was cocksure he requited her equally on her vagina.

I transmigrated to my sibling’s head and confirmed my presupposition. The sight of his tongue on Hjálmveig’s cunt aggravated my concupiscence, aided by their horny scents. I leaned close and gave her my first lick this round. Her tail automatically went erect and wagged. Lárus shifted his eyes toward me when our tongues collided. His quick focus to her slit assured me he at least had no qualms of being a witness to me indulging my homosexual side, and our tongues danced on her pussy.

Hjálmveig’s twat got too crowded even though I relished her nectar. I opted for the gamey flavor and loosen her anus in the process in case she wanted him to knot her. Her butt wiggled the second my tongue touched her taint, and she glanced at me, grinning. I spread her glutes and bathed her pucker in saliva while she returned to fellate him. My crotch contracted instinctively, and I shifted my eyes down. Lárus surreptitiously groped my snatch while giving her cunnilingus . Drivel and heavy ambrosia commixed and saturated his fur.

I decided it was time for the next step once my tongue slithered inside Hjálmveig’s anus and moistened the arid tunnel for a couple of minutes. My fingers slathered themselves in the pellucid commixture. Hjálmveig reacted viscerally as one digit perforated her sphincter. I moved it in and out and stretched the pink ring until the virgin pucker could comfortably accommodate three of my fingers, ensuring her first time of taking a phallus- much less my brother’s large penis or Róstran’s hulking penis- in her backdoor would be more pleasurable.

I relocated to where her head and his pecker were, smooching her while the fleshy spear palpitated and smacked my cheeks. I held it in place while staring seductively at Hjálmveig. “Ready for the main event?”

She nodded. “I believe I am.” She sat up, almost straddling Lárus’s cock while glancing at him. “Please be gentle.”

“I swear to Faer I’ll go as hard and fast as you desire,” Lárus responded, grinning and massaging her sides.

Hjálmveig gulped as she took his penis from me, pressing the acicular tip on her cunt. It barely entered her vagina. She sucked her breath sharply and immediately plummeted on it. I suspected she mentally counted down before the plunge. Instantly, I perceived a stentorian yip, and she froze in place, whimpering.

“Just relax,” I uttered, embracing and caressing her. “It’s ok; the hard and most painful part is over.”

“I never imagined it would feel like this,” Hjálmveig replied in a high-pitch whisper, her eyes tearing up.

“You’re so tight,” Lárus grunted, also comforting Hjálmveig. His previous fornications gave him the fortitude to withstand against the impetuses dragooning him into immediately penetrate her some more.

“And your cock is gigantic,” she drawled out. She fugaciously insufflated her lungs multiple times before calming down, gyrating her hips a smidgen with it in her cunt. “Doesn’t hurt anymore; you may proceed.”

Lárus nodded and perforated Hjálmveig, demonstrating his mastery of his power. I scooted backward, observing him going balls deep in her twat. She had a beatific expression on her physiognomy. Barely any vocals left her lungs although I imagined the sensation was ineffable in her situation, extrapolating from my experience at him claiming my hymen. I fondled my breasts, licked my lips, and fingered my vagina, savoring the show. He treated her similarly to how he cosseted me during our first fornication with each other.

They went horizontal on my bed, and their arms explored each other’s bodies. My connate brother leaned closer, his lips touching hers. She took a couple of seconds before reciprocating the osculation. It was long and possibly intense, and his hands went beneath Hjálmveig. He held her in place, acting as her protector. Everything he did to her educed the pleasant memories of him penetrating my orifices.

The smooches evolved to licks on Hjálmveig’s mammillae. Lárus maintained a languorous celerity with sufficient puissance to elicit blithe groans from her. The wooden bed frame creaked an iota from the force. I crept toward her, kneeling beside her head.

“Enjoying everything so far?” I catechized to her right ear.

Hjálmveig nodded agog. “Fucking stupendous.” She lifted her head up, staring directly at my consanguineous sibling. “Fuck me harder, please.”

“If you insist,” Lárus grunted.

Lárus aggrandized his speed and power although he still retarded his full force. He was more upright, and his metacarpi were on Hjálmveig’s hips, so I ensconced on her, presenting my fundament to her. She was receptive to my advances. Her tongue touched my vagina, going up my taint to my anus. I bent forward to her clitoris, the bits of saliva dripping on it.

I picked up the subtleties that Lárus alternated his thrusts. I waited for the moments where he went at a slower pace and went in. My tongue mainly stayed around her pearl though I snuck some of his dick periodically. I tasted the salmagundi of their essences, getting potent doses of either flavor depending on where his penis was.

No amount of training could stop a male from acting erratic when his time to ejaculate was imminent, and my twin brother was no exception. We practiced on him ejecting his spunk within my nether region without the need of his knot entering in any aperture. However, Hjálmveig was an abecedarian, and we weren’t cocksure enough to attempt vaginal intercourse just between us.

I turned my head to her. “He is close. Do you want him to cum inside you or on your physique?”

“Oh, fuck” Lárus drawled out while humping Hjálmveig.

“I want to feel your brother squirt his batter directly inside me, preferably within my butt,” Hjálmveig answered.

I almost fell off Hjálmveig as Lárus got on his knees and lifted her legs with sudden force. All the preparation minutes ago payed off as he intercalated his penis into her ass at a quick pace despite encountering an instance of caesura. Personal experience taught me she wouldn’t reach her crescendo by anal penetration alone, so I removed my posterior from her countenance.

Our pussies were adjoining to each other, and I had all the real estate to work with. I ensured my node chafed against her clit to guarantee the best results. Still, our nether lips gave us satisfaction also. Our ambrosia lessened the friction as I slid on her vagina. I heard him growl and perceived a sudden buck that indicated he tied her anus and is discharging sperm in her at the moment. She looked she was near her amatory apogee, so I provided the necessary wiggles to send her over the edge and have her inundate my snatch.

“Wow,” Hjálmveig huffed. “That was… quite the experience.” She focused her attention at Lárus, who appeared to still be inebriated by a beatific miasma. “Thanks for allowing me to try an actual cock for the first time. I really appreciate it.”

“Glad to be of service,” he drawled out, his mouth agape and groaning as he supposedly emptied the last loads from his gonads.

I rolled off her body. “Did he give you a persuasive reason to expand your predilection?”

“I know your brother added another layer to my quagmire.” Hjálmveig sighed. “I still want a wife, but now I want someone like him, too, and have that individual impregnate. Lárus maybe is the only one I wouldn’t mind having his penis inside me, but if another person exists,” she shrugged, “well… you know.”

I nodded. “Damn laws.” My cognate sibling and I had plans on how to circumnavigate the ukases , each falling apart.

“Speaking of edicts,” Hjálmveig gesticulate between Lárus and me, “you two must be so familiar with one by now.” She elevated her eyebrows repeatedly.

“What caused you to believe that?” Lárus inquired, rubbing his neck.

“Kaera sounded she was familiar with your signals on an intimate level. The only way she could be that acquainted is you two had frequent sex.” Hjálmveig lackadaisically shrugged. “Not that I’m repulsed by it or else I would be a major hypocrite, so your secret is safe with me. Plus, I want to witness you two copulate.”

“You have a kink for incest?” I asked while enlarging my eyes.

“Mmm-hmm. My sister played a major role in discovering my sexuality before she committed suicide.”

“Since she did her best at saving you from Gellir, I trust her if that mollifies your trepidation, Kaera,” Lárus enunciated, tugging his penis.

I turned my head to him. “I was going to accept it because I want your shaft inside me, but it’s nice to know she has your approbation.”

Lárus tested his knot some more. “Give me a few more minutes to pull out and recharge, and I’ll stuff you with every drop of cream in my balls.”

“Don’t forget the refreshment,” Hjálmveig articulated, shaking her butt with his sausage still inside. “And your sister and I will get your boner back up in no time.”

1