Chapter 11: Removing Barriers
279 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: Removing Barriers

(Kwathstag 22nd-23rd, Year 665 of the 4th Age)

The day began just like any standard day in the house for me: waking up, using the bathroom, getting a shower that ended up going for a long time as I pondered my thoughts, and consuming breakfast. Well, there was an alteration to my morning ritual. Instead of my bedroom, I woke up in a different cell with Róstran wrapped in my arms, sensing him still asleep. All I remembered last night was soothing his turmoil after I touched a sensitive subject of him. My mother’s lullabies came to the rescue as I lulled him to sleep as he cried into my fur and bra.

Having Róstran in my arms roused a particular instinct I hadn’t felt in my life as I observed him twitch a couple of times while he slept. Even though it was weird and wrong since he was only a few months behind me in age, maternal was the only word close to describing how I felt toward him. He stirred as he woke up, his icy-blue eyes staring into mine while blinking several times, and I grinned at him. “Morning, Kaera.”

“Morning,” I replied, yawning after Róstran did. “Feeling better?”

“For the most part.” Róstran did improve from last night, but some sadness still lingered in him.

I rubbed his head. “Sorry for bringing that piece of memory up.”

“It’s alright.” Róstran took a moment to glance around the room, realizing his predicament. “Uhh, not that I mind doing this more often in the future, but can you let me go?”

“Sure, and you can let me know when you want me to cuddle you. I’m certain Lárus wouldn’t mind either.”

I noticed a tiny portion of the blankets wiggle a bit near Róstran’s tail, and the bashful side took over him. “I’ll keep that in mind; thanks.”

I got out of my adopted sibling’s bed and his room, taking a glance down the hallway before stepping out. Just as I shut the door, I saw my mother enter from the stairs below. I thought nobody would be up at this time, which was why I woke up earlier than usual so I didn’t arouse suspicion I was being frisky last night. It dawned on me she had laundry in her hands, the only reason she would be up this early. We stared at each other for a few seconds, and she left the hallway, not uttering a word. I wondered if that was good or bad news, presuming that breakfast would most likely be the time for the answer to appear.

It turned out that it wasn’t the case while I consumed breakfast that was spicier than typical with the rest of my family. No one said anything about me cuddling with Róstran last night as they talked about other topics. I decided that I was safe and not jeopardize my position by speaking about it.

I entered into the standard period of figuring out how to burn time before Lárus and I did our routine jog on the trail. Even in the wealthiest echelon of Canir’s society, I still had the exact boredom from living in the shack but with disparate circumstances I’d rather prefer to keep. It was nice to experience a plethora of choices to overwhelm someone instead of severe restrictions on activities conceivable because of status.

Dad got up from the table, going into a slightly more hostile attitude as he heard a knock on the front door. I heard him sound pleasantly surprised from how he greeted the visitors, Vakörr and Manasína. He returned a couple minutes later without the guests. “Would you be interested in joining a slumber party over at Manasína’s house today, Kaera?”

“A slumber party?” I spoke in confusion. Why was I a person of interest?

“It’s where you go to another person’s house, namely a friend, and spend the night.”

“Sure.” I was in a jovial mood that I was moving up in the world because someone outside my family considered me a friend.

Manasína enthusiastically greeted me at the door when I arrived. We left with her father, traveling to their home. The domicile was near Carnivorous Hangout, and it was in decent shape. It was not as grandiose as the mansion though its appearance conveyed that the occupants had sufficient income to live a comfortable lifestyle. The two-story wooden structure was large enough to where I was astonished that it didn’t house more people than I thought. It only had Manasína, her parents, and her older sister, Ingileif.

Ingileif was similar to Manasína in the color of her fur and eyes albeit slender by a narrow margin and taller. Her personality was not as outgoing as Manasína, although not hostile, and she wasn’t socially awkward like me. She seemed to have her mind fixated on something else that was depressing to her.

I followed Manasína to her bedroom, and I noticed two disparate pictures. One had two female pups, the parents, and a whole bunch of males. The youngest feminine pup was in her mother’s arms, sucking on her breasts while the slightly older individual was standing by the mother’s side. The other photo was further down, but it only contained Manasína, the mother and father, Ingileif, and the youngest masculine Fenri out of the virile pool. Judging by his looks, I estimated the brother to be, at most, ten-to-twenty years older than her older sister.

Manasína’s room wasn’t what I expected it to be as I entered it. Granted, it was my premier experience within another female’s personal chamber, so I could’ve modeled my room completely wrong the whole time. Still, I should’ve seen something feminine by now. Instead, all I observed was a mixture of items that screamed ‘male’ and intellectual/nerdy. I discerned cards that I knew immediately were from Champions of Noß on a shelf.

Apparently, I was the first of three guests for the slumber party, and the other two were on their way. So, Manasína and I ended up chatting after I initiated it. “Interesting style you have for your room.”

Manasína leaned halfway off her bed on her back. “Yeah, my room’s unique. I don’t know why I have a preference towards the manlier products; it may have been the male-to-female ratio being so skewed towards the former or me being the youngest. I just have an aggressive side and a competitive nature, which aren’t terrible traits to possess along with my intelligence.”

“Must be nice to not be outnumbered in this house since your brothers left.”

“Can’t kvetch about the tranquility and silence.”

The final guests arrived, interrupting the conversation. One had a golden-brown fur, closely complimenting her amber eyes. The other female, who was the shortest in the room, had white fur like Manasína, but she had patches of light grey fur on her body, particularly around the left eye. Ingileif was behind them, and she close and locked the door.

I just listened to them gossip about random subjects. It was bizarre and primarily exhilarating that I had females, aside from my mother, to converse with, listening and soaking as much info as possible to understand what to do in the future. They talked about the school I would be joining in a few months, going on about the educators they preferred or hated and classes they loathed the most. As they interacted with objects I had experience with, dolls, the dialogue transitioned into males where they spent the most time. My protective side was on alert when Róstran was brought up, analyzing their words in case I had to speak in his defense.

Manasína displayed her aggressive side on a couple of dolls, vigorously slamming one on top of the other. She went on about my twin brother by revealing his physical characteristics. A couple of details was exaggerated to get the other females deeply enthralled by him, and damn did she do it; at least his private aspects were safe. I could smell some arousal coming from them, and so was I. Another emotion that was undesirable accompanied my arousal, which caught me off guard. I couldn’t pin the specific word or reason why for it, but it continued to enlarge within me as Manasína talked about Lárus even though I should be glad for him that he had potential mates for the Mating Ceremony.

Dinner managed to defuse the situation that was on the precipice of becoming reality, and Manasína bolted out of her room first. I and everybody else followed. We were inundated by the aroma that made me reminisce about Carnivorous Hangout. The layout on the dining table had three plates in the center row with heaping piles of meat, and there were sauces and sides on the outer perimeter of the mound of cooked flesh. My favorite was the caribou, so I saved some of it for last to make the flavor linger the longest in my mouth. In a stark contrast to my new home, Vakörr demonstrated his deeper devotion to the Þýsivækátorði faith, particularly the Church of the Red Wolf, by having the other guests and I pray to Faer before leaving the table as a way of showing gratitude. It was darker outside when we finished supper.

I was stupefied when the girls became giddy once Manasína locked us in her room. “Ok, my dad will be getting ready for bed, so he shouldn’t bother us for the rest of the night. We can play the game as long as we keep our noise volume down,” she spoke.

“What game?” I asked.

“Truth or Dare.”

“How do you play?”

“It’s abecedarian.” I looked at her in confusion. “Elementary. Simple. We sit in a circle, and one of us will be the first to go. That person will ask one of us, “Truth or dare?” Let’s assume the individual asked you. If you select truth, you will have to answer a question honestly, or you lose. For the latter, you have to complete whatever task assigned to you unless you want to forfeit. Once you answer or finish your dare, you can ask a person, “Truth or Dare?” However, it can’t be the one who asked you. That’s all there is to it. Just a forewarning, the game tends to be unrestrictive for the questions and dares, so it often leads to an intimate direction.” Manasína looked around the room. “Does anyone mind if I initiate the first round?” No one did, and she stared at me. “Watch and learn. Ok, Hjálmveig, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” the golden-brown Fenri responded.

“Did you use a public bathroom marked for males?”

Hjálmveig groaned in embarrassment. “Yes, but it wasn’t on purpose. I was on the verge of puking my guts out, so I was desperate. Faer, damn the person’s soul responsible for handling oysters that day.” She looked across to the Fenri with the light grey eyepatch on her left eye. “Truth or dare, Sæarún?”

“Truth,” Sæarún replied.

“Did you actually wet yourself during last year’s Ökuvæð party at my house?”

Sæarún’s body language provided the answer, which was affirmative. “Fucking bat,” she grumbled.

“I thought I smelled piss when you returned.”

“And you were lucky my brother wasn’t around.” Sæarún turned her eyes toward Manasína. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“If any of your brothers was still available, who would be your mate?”

“Coming out with the heavy artillery, I see. It would have to be Arngils since he’s the one I have the most memories of.” I observed Ingileif’s mood turning towards melancholic. “Ok, Kaera, you’re up. Truth or dare?”

I blinked several times rapidly, coming to terms that my time had arrive. So far, truth was the preferred path out of the group thus far. “Dare.”

Manasína’s lit up with excitement. “Going into the deep end first. I like it.”

“Was I not supposed to do that?”

“You’re allowed to select whichever option you fancy. Typically, everyone opts for truth as the first choice to sort of break the ice.” Manasína placed one of her fingers near her lips as she contemplated on my challenge. “Hmm, let’s see. I dare you to swap your clothes with another person in this room except for me. It’s your choice, and you’ll have to wear only the extrinsic layer for a minute.”

Glancing at the options available, I knew that the attires would strangle me at best. I looked back at Manasína. “Isn’t it illegal to involve a third party on the dare?”

“Technically, yes. However, if the added individual or people refuse to cooperate, then you don’t relinquish your spot in the game. Who’s it gonna be?”

“I can do it,” Hjálmveig volunteered. “Kaera can take my extra set; it’s easier that way.”

Out of the options I had, I preferred Ingileif since she was the nearest to my height even though I still towered over her. I figured that nobody else would offer themselves, so I picked the clothes from Hjálmveig, and Manasína showed me the most cloistered area in the room to change. It was an endeavor to get the damn shirt and pants on, and it was a damn miracle I didn’t rive any of the stitches. I stepped from the secluded spot, beginning the countdown as I sat with the girls. The clothes constricted my organs, becoming toilsome on my breathing as the seconds slowly ticked away. Thinking positively, I didn’t have to wear Sæarún’s attire.

“That’s a minute; you can change back into your clothes, Kaera,” Manasína enunciated.

I quickly changed in private, handing Hjálmveig her clothes after returning to the group. It was my turn to choose who should tell a truth or do a dare. I knew immediately who my target was, thinking of what to do for each scenario. “Ingileif, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

I posited that Ingileif was approximately at the age where her Mating Ceremony was imminent. “Who do you want the most to be your forever partner in the Mating Ceremony?”

Ingileif became bashful and blushed, smiling as she had her head on her knees. “Rýnaki.” I heard the other females make an ‘ooo’ sound and giggle, omitting Sæarún.

We continued the game, taking turns at giving or receiving a truth or dare. The trend escalated towards difficult and carnal, although no one actually relinquished their spot. I was up next on the receiving end.

“Truth or dare?” Manasína asked me.

“Truth,” I replied, varying up my response a bit.

“Which brother has the biggest cock and balls in the house?”

As much as my mind wanted to liberate itself from my control and think about Lárus, I knew that wasn’t the candid answer. “It’s a tie between Rýnaki and Dágfárik.”

“Bullshit,” Manasína spoke in bewilderment. “No way they’re bigger down there than your twin sibling.”

“I never saw Lárus’s junk, only his bare ass.” Get ahold of yourself, Kaera. I didn’t want to show anyone in the chamber or myself how much he meant to me.

“What’s the most ribald activity you did with Lárus?” Manasína was getting too passionate about the contest.

Hjálmveig came to my rescue. “Hey, save that question for next time, Manasína! You know the rules.”

Manasína folded her ears in remorse. “I apologize for my impulsivity.”

“Apology accepted,” I replied. I turned toward the golden-brown Fenri. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare,” Hjálmveig answered.

“I dare you to remove your panties you’re currently wearing and wear it on your head for the rest of the competition.” I thought I had Hjálmveig with my challenge, but she made me aware I was still unfamiliar with the novel set of friends. She nonchalantly exposed her vulva as she wore the undergarment on her head and sat, unconcerned she was bottomless.

“Truth or dare, Ingileif?”

“Dare,” she answered.

“I dare you to strip your sister to her bare fur while she reciprocates and perform a sultry routine to us for five minutes. The performances extends to the stripping, but the countdown doesn’t commence until both of you are naked.” The golden Fenri was more confident in her issuance of a challenge, becoming perplexed when the two white Fenri initiated the performance. Her jaw dropped.

Ingileif and Manasína got into their show, kissing deeply with one hand on each other’s cheek. The other appendages explored one another’s body underneath the shirts. Manasína’s second hand was on Ingileif’s back as Ingileif focused on her front, rubbing Manasína’s sides and belly and getting dangerously close to her breasts. They began to moan, adding more to their performance which stirred my arousal.

The Vakörr siblings shirts quickly stripped the shirts off one another, and the older sister gently forced the younger to prostrate on the floor, laying on top of her. Both of Manasína’s hands were on her sibling’s fundament, giving the glutes firm squeezes. Ingileif deliberately focused her fingers on Manasína’s boobs, fondling them around along with the bra. I had to force deep breaths into my lungs because I the steamy show mesmerized me, resisting the temptation to touch myself, although I doubt they were too engrossed to notice or minded if they did.

Still kissing each other, Ingileif removed her younger sister’s pants, Manasína following suit Their smooches and exploration escalated once they were in their bras and panties, and the designs on the black materials reminded me of Brýngerður’s selection. If they were complete neophytes, they would pegged me for a fool for how comfortable they were with the whole dare and how well they performed; their improvisations, if they were extemporizations, had me believe the sisters were competent. I noticed Manasína tense her grip on Ingileif’s back. My eyes observed Ingileif’s right hand on Manasína’s crotch, the panties providing the only obstruction between the fingers and vagina.

Ingileif and Manasína panted audibly to the spectators once the broke free from the kiss. They sat on their knees, and the maturer sibling got behind the more juvenile sister. The right fingers launched their second assault on Manasína’s groin, this time on full display to everyone in the room. Manasína had a euphoric expression on her visage, panting and huffing as Ingileif nibbled around her ears and neck while the left hand fondled her breasts, twisting the nipples. The panties became imbued with vaginal secretions, and my arousal acted as an agglutinant between my underwear and crotch. I thought that they wouldn’t intensify their incestuous act, but Ingileif’s hand breached the barrier, and she deliberately revealed the fingers touching the vulva and labia to us.

Manasína’s bra dropped to the floor, and the older sister started to aggressively massage Manasína’s breasts. There was a pause as Ingileif’s hands traded places, but it was transitory the moist fingers entered Manasína’s mouth. The other digits slowly stripped away the panties before entering the slit, and Manasína showed zero hesitancies at spreading her legs to give the audience a clear view, including her clitoris. Ingileif proceeded to hand her sibling control.

It turned out that Manasína could play the dominant role just as well as submissive while she operated on Ingileif. She had Ingileif on the floor like before, and the bra immediately came off. Instead of one of her hands on Ingileif’s teats, she utilized her mouth, suckling them like an infant. The appendages were occupied with Ingileif’s pussy, intentionally caressing it while stretching the undergarment, and I suspect Ingileif could moan extremely loud if she wasn’t restricted in her volume. The sucks transitioned into licks, migrating toward the nether region. She dragged her tongue from Ingileif’s navel to her boobs and back down. Each time the wet organ traveled south, she got nearer to the fabric

Once she was near Ingileif’s covered cunt, Manasína gave the spectators a wink before placing her mouth on it. Her sister went berserk at the action, squirming wildly and trying hard not to elevate her vocals. After several licks, she sluggishly and erotically pulled Ingileif’s final stitch all the way off the legs with her teeth. It dawned on me that the five-minute countdown didn’t commence until they were both entirely naked like now, and the performance only got hotter. I could smell everyone getting turned on, and I snuck a glance at the golden Fenri. Hjálmveig was actually touching herself for Faer knew how long, so I decided to tend to my aching sex, reaching underneath my pants and underwear.

Manasína still had the reins as she stood over Ingileif, letting her pussy juice drip into her older sibling’s open mouth in long strands. She laid on top of her, facing at Ingileif’s vagina, and she began to lick it. Both savored their oral intercourse with each other, assuming that Ingileif reciprocated identically. Her sister must’ve tasted delectable because she vigorously lapped away at Ingileif’s cunt as if she was severely dehydrated, feral animal discovering water, and, to her delight, more fluids came to satiate her thirst. However, it seemed she craved more. She widened Ingileif’s lower lips, exposing Ingileif’s innermost private parts, and she pressed her tongue deep within the meaty grotto.

The Vakörr sisters must’ve had a sixth sense towards telling time since they prepared for the grand finale, and it was sumptuous in every erotic way. They rubbed their genitalia together, and they kissed each other on the lips with copious amounts of vaginal fluids in their mouths. I wasn’t able to reach my orgasm though I wasn’t certain if I was too enthralled to make a valiant effort or not, pulling my fingers out from my groin.

“Did that satisfy the bet?” Manasína asked in a energetic tone, huffing.

“I say so,” Hjálmveig answered.

My nose sensed the room getting inundated with pheromones from the show. One was more potent than the rest, and it only amplified from there until it was the prevalent odor in the bedroom. There was only one possibility I could think of.

“Uhh, gals? I’m not feeling well,” Sæarún meekly uttered.We turned our attention toward her.

“What’s wrong, Sæarún?” Hjálmveig inquired.

“I don’t know. My body feels like it’s on fire. I believe I’m terribly ill; I need help, now.”

“Wait,” I spoke. “I believe it’s different.”

“Kaera’s correct,” Manasína articulated. “Your first heat must’ve just activated, probably from my sister’s dare. Sorry about that.”

“How do I make it stop?” Sæarún asked, practically pleading.

“Permanently? Zero. However, there are remedies for it that will reduce your cycle to tolerable levels till your Mating Ceremony.”

“Like what?”

“Your parents would take you to an apothecary tomorrow to purchase a potion for your estrus cycle. You’ll place a couple of drops into a cup of beverage and consume it before the heat begins. Fair warning, you’ll learn to execrate the side effects.”

Sæarún started to flay her arms and legs wildly in protest. “But I want this feeling to stop now!”

“Is there a way to combat against the cycle without the potion?” I inquired. I yearned to know if there was a path to quitting my potion like Lárus.

“Although this is just a personal anecdote, Ingileif and I had success when we experimented on each other without going all the way. Supposedly, according to my sources, there are sexual techniques out there that can bamboozle your body into believing you mated without actually having coitus. You’ll have to discover your trick with someone you highly trust since it varies from female to female.” Manasína focused her attention on me. “I loathe to be a bearer of terrible news, Kaera. Feminine Direfenri tend to be hopeless at deceiving their heat. I’m not optimistic at your odds.” I nodded my head, but I believed that I would be one of the extraordinary anomaly of my kind’s trend.

“Any other ideas?” Sæarún asked.

“Unless you don’t mind contravening the ukases and suffer the punishments, there are none.” Sæarún shook her head at Manasína’s answer.

Sleep came swiftly, and it was morning. A sliver of the sun’s rays landed on my eyes, causing me to wake up first. I knew I was between Ingileif and Sæarún, but I didn’t expect me to wrap my arms around the latter, quickly removing them before Sæarún woke up. I must’ve perceived the short Fenri’s distress from her heat during the night and comforted her, although I couldn’t remember when I did it.

After ingesting breakfast containing sausage links, smoked salmon, and eggs for protein, Hjálmveig, Sæarún, and I left the house, the former two heading in the opposite direction. I knew my way around town from visiting it multiple times, taking the shortest route to leave the settlement. A group of five virile Fenri was congregated near a shop around the corner I turned on, noticing the gazes at me, so I quickened my pace. No doubt, the members had a negative stigma towards me, my sibling, and my mother. To my dismay, they began to follow me, trying to catch up.

I ran as fast as possible not just for my safety but for the group’s also, much to my Direfenri nature’s dismay. Growing up at the shack, I was able to make my assailants regret starting a fight with me, especially when I tag-teamed with my brother. With my stepfather’s tutelage, I was more lethal in a skirmish. I darted into a alley, not realizing there was a slippery spot nearby, and I slipped onto revolting, wet, filth. I was able to conceal myself from the pursuers, but, Faer, did I reek. Being extra attentive to my footsteps, I got out of Álfsandur much later than I wanted.

Mom, dad, Lárus, and Róstran wondered why I was fetid from the waste, my twin brother being the most concerned. I lied by saying that someone was being reckless and collided into me, spilling the contents. If I told them that I was targeted because of mom’s stigma, then it opened up the possibility of my parents tightening my freedom in some capacity, which I didn’t want. My parents told me they would be taking Rýnaki over to a college in Álfsandur’s vicinity for a tour and also gather the final items for the pups, so I would be on my own for lunch.

It was a pain in the ass to wash the sludgy offal out of my fur and brush the knots away. I wrapped a towel around myself and used another towel to pick up my soiled clothes. As I ambulated pass Lárus’s room a second time, I remembered my brother's proposal to draw me when his skill improved. Since he recently told me he was almost prepared, we were alone, and I was virtually nude, I figured it was time to cross another boundary in our relationship. Knocking on his door first, I entered his bedroom.

The scent of horny, masculine, young Fenri was blatant to my nostrils. It was if Lárus didn’t even bother to freshen his room or cared about exposing other people to his odor. Never in my life was I grateful my heat wasn’t active, or else I would most likely cave to my urge. I noticed pictures on the walls belonging to two categories: his drawings and pictures from porn books I assumed would not be in circulation anymore. The space was cluttered with flat sheets of paper, crumpled rejections, art supplies, and other random stuff. Lárus was at his desk, and he turned to face me once I shut the door.

“Hey, sister.”

“Hey, brother.”

I noticed my sibling’s eyes wandered vertically on my physique. “Need something?”

“I want to take up on your offer. I’m ready for you to draw me.”

Lárus appeared stupefied at my request. “Oh… ok. Let me just-“ he quickly cleared the bed by negligently shoving the items onto the floor. “You can sit there and get comfortable while I set up shop.”

As I waited on the bed, my heart rate increased exponentially. Why did I disregard my logical side? There was only one possible way this could go, knowing what I did with my brother. He placed a solid surface for drawing between him and me, holding the utensils and paper in his hands. “So, now what?”

“Well, in order for me to show you your true beauty, I need you to remove the towel entirely. You can cover your pussy with your legs if you wish, but I need to see your breasts, and you need to hold still as best as possible.”

A plethora of thoughts and emotions whizzed through my brain at what I was about to do. Yes, a Fenri being nude around family members or anybody else was as common as clouds in the sky, and I was naked with my equally exposed mother recently in public. So, why did I feel apprehensive? Was it simply because I was about to be in the buff in front of a male? No, that wasn’t it. It was about my brother to be specific. He didn’t coerce me into this situation; I did it of my own volition. I didn’t perceive any malice from him. Yet, I knew this felt wrong in some way, somehow.

Like a daredevil doing perilous stunts for adrenaline, I ignored the rational side, tossing my towel away. I figured I should be fully committed to my deal, so I spread my legs sufficiently. Nothing on my body was hidden from Lárus. The last bit of mystery I had of myself vanished just as easily as a plate of meat. I waited patiently- agonizingly actually- for his response. He was silent for a while. Then, I heard him utter two words.

“Holy shit.”

If Lárus’s boner was anything to infer from, the words were sincere in a positive way. My tail wagged at the praise that I had to sit on it to prevent it from moving. He began to draw, erasing minor mistakes occasionally. The boredom started to creep in as the minutes ticked by, To prevent me from dozing off, I kept my mind occupied by thinking about what we did as pups. Any anxiety about posing naked in front of him disappeared.

It was a long period, but Lárus managed to finish his drawing. I got off the bed, and my curiosity compelled me to beheld the result faster than him offering me an opportunity. I blinked rapidly in disbelief. There I was on the bed, naked, breasts and genitals clearly viewable for anyone in the world to observe. I sat there stoically as possible to not show my emotions though there was a welcoming warmth captured by his talent. It encapsulated every aspect of me, including the characteristics I didn’t know I possessed. The product boosted my confidence at how I perceived myself.

“Faer be damned.”

“You see, sister? You shouldn’t have to self-doubt your appearance any longer.”

“Thanks, brother.” Even though it didn’t caught me off guard as much, I still was a bit flabbergasted at what came out of me next. “Perhaps I wouldn’t mind doing more of this in the future.”

“I could always use a volunteer. There’s one more matter to tend to.”

I looked at my brother in confusion at to what he meant. My eyes widened as he stripped a couple layers of stitch off until he was nude like me. “What are you doing, Lárus?” Ok, my dreams may have over exaggerated his cock, but his penis didn't disprove my theory of pure male Direfenri having the biggest endowments, causing me to be wet.

“Fair’s fair. Now, nothing is up to our imagination at how we appear naked.”

“Swear to Faer that you won’t show it to anyone.”

“I swear.”

I maintained self-control as I grabbed my towel and vacated Lárus’s room, entering my chamber shortly after. There, I sat on my bed, letting the reality of what I did sink into my stomach. Lárus had a picture of my exposed figure all to himself, probably masturbating to it as soon as he was alone. If he wanted to, he could send it over to one of the porn publishers and have strangers all over Illyria jack-off to me. I shook that thought off. His bratty side as a younger pup may have done something like that, but it mellowed a bit as he developed another side that I felt I could trust throughout the years. I had a spasm while I processed the datum he and I were naked in front of each other’s presence. I suspected our bond strengthened from the activity, and we grew closer than what should be normal, crossing boundaries that shouldn’t be tread, but I felt bizarrely at ease.

1