Chapter 12: Getting Bolder
337 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12: Getting Bolder

(Kwathstag 30th-Jolthek 5th, Year 665 of the 4th Age)

What in Salföðgrí’s name is wrong with me? Yeah, bonding with Lárus to a particular degree was one of them, but that wasn’t the primary issue. I had an eternal burn, an interminable itch that no amount of scratch could erase. It was throughout my body, coalescing at my crotch, the provenance. It was potent enough to make me cognizant of its presence if I focused on it but not debilitating like my heat, and it lingered like a skunk’s stench ever since the 25th of Kwathstag.

It didn’t help my personal issue that I came across dad plowing mom while she prepared breakfast. I came in to witness him puncture her nether sphincter for a few slow, forceful thrusts before tying her. They howled together from climaxing, and she ejected clear fluids from her sex, wiping her right hand. While conjoined at their lower halves, she completed the meal and served everybody, encountering problems as she consumed it. He had frustrations at reading the latest news with her on his lap. I raised an eyebrow when she bent over the table while he knelt behind her after they liberated themselves, and a piece of comestible fell from my mouth as he proceeded to lick her asshole and the sperm flowing from it. Really, did they know people were still eating near them?

Today was that time of the week when Fenri gathered at churches for adulation towards Faer. Since my mother, brother, and I merged with Brákfur’s clan, we automatically joined the Órðiðottæk sect of the Þýsivækátorði faith. Comparing its rituals to what we did in the shack, there were minor differences to let me know we were from a distinct branch, and dad was benevolent to allow us to practice our faith in his house. I’ve been slowly removing myself from that denomination, immersing into dad’s branch. One habit I couldn’t break was consuming an apple on days of worship.

The church dad belonged to was one of the five most enormous edifices in Álfsandur, standing erect with three levels of steep, triangular roofs and three tall towers at points where multiple roofs converged. It was fitting because Órðiðottæk was more mainstream compared to other paths of Þýsivækátorði. Therefore, there were more people to accommodate.

As I walked through the horde, I noticed profuse pairs of eyes staring at me, Lárus, and mostly mom, something I’ve grown accustomed to some extent. Mom’s braided hair, flowers on her head and light blue dress were the most blatant attributes that she was from a different path, and it probably added to some people’s derision towards us. I beheld a couple of familiar Fenri from yesterday mingling with a dyad of new faces. All four gave me contempt and threatening expressions, but they quickly fled. I barely caught a glimpse of dad facing away from them as I looked ahead.

On the outside, the wooden structure was insipid aside from its size and the symbol on each tower, depicting three circles forming a triangle with a wolf’s head in the middle. I saw the unmistakable sign above the main entrance to the building, and the top circle was colored blue while the left and right were yellow and red, respectively, letting people know the church was of the Órðiðottæk sect. Inside was different, having intricate designs of tree roots and pictures of feats in the walls and support beams. There were colored windows, but the largest was directly behind where the priest would give his homilies to the congregation, serving as the primary focal point. That window had a picture of a prodigious, red, feral wolf.

Dad had his family sitting on the third level on the front row, farthest away, his favorite spot. Everybody, including the entire crowd, wasn’t acting rambunctious or loud while locating seats and waiting for the priest. I recognized Hjálmveig sitting on the other side of the church with her family and Brýngerður’s clan, one tier lower than I was; no sign of Sæarún. The whole atmosphere went silent as soon as the priest emerged with an erection, the only individual the was naked except for trinkets around his torso.

The priest commenced his sermon by uttering a prayer to Faer in an ancient language, a skill a select few possessed. It sounded similar to Frí, although it utilized different parts of the air passageway and tongue placements. He projected his voice well with the rare instance in the country of using magic. Then, he lost my interest in his testimonies, struggling to pay attention to not seem I was committing sacrilege. Most of the details were unnecessary, in my opinion. When he referenced stories from the Hjolagrð like Krístúr and the Sværð Islands and the Ísklá of Veströstðlúsvur, it became easier to listen to him.

Another orison went by, and the priest went into another part of the session, bringing out a wide, deep bowl. Sequentially, eight Fenri of varying ages, sizes, and shapes of either gender got up from their spots and walked to the bowl, depositing an item in it before returning to their seats. He uttered a praise to Faer in the other tongue, summoning a blue fire. The inferno was roaring and bright as it consumed the sacrifices, a sign that Faer was satisfied with the offerings. The luminous fire dwindled, and my vision returned to normal. I heard him electing eight other individuals from the legion, and my name was one of them; I was obligated to surrender one item or lifestyle I cherished next week. If I opted for the latter, it meant I couldn’t partake in the activity or habit for precisely one year. The concourse ended with one more story and reference from the Hjolagrð, a regular reminder to resist Salföðgrí’s and Þakúrötyðlý’s temptations, and a prayer. I assumed mom would surreptitiously add gratitude towards Lady Ingdís, the only entity that distinguished her genuine faith, once he concluded the worship.

Days went by in a blur while I was in a quandary of what to give up for the next worship. Due to the significant spike in income, I had plenty of items to select, but none brought forth any emotion, and I was still using some of them. I opened the door to my closet, descrying the two dolls inside, the final remnants of that decrepit shack. Holding them in my hands, I was overcome with their memories, figuring that one or both would suffice for Faer because I grew out of playing with dolls. I elected on one because the professionally made toy could fetch some money or at least make another female pup joyful, and that was when the dilemma occurred. As much as I wanted to erase a part of my life and move forward, each doll had sentimental value that had me pause, particularly the crude version. I would extend one of my hands out to place the one I would keep in the closet, only to pause and swap my decision, a never-ending cycle.

I sought out mom for her input on my plight. It became evident where she was once I eliminated the most likely candidates in the house, finding myself outside the master bedroom. Clearly witnessing my parents fuck Doggystyle, I started to walk away with every fiber resisting my alternate side’s lusty influences, barely taking a couple of steps before she discovered me.

“Need something, Kaera?” She huffed. Dad was unrelenting in his thrusts, his primitive, beastly persona taking over his normal side.

“It can wait; you’re in the middle of something important,” I answered.

“I can multitask, and clearly you are in conundrum. Come here.” I stood where I was. “It’s not the first time you seen your parents or anyone else have sex.” Regrettably, my intransigence against the lecherous force crumbled, and I entered the chamber, discerning a photo of a Fenri family. One of the females resembled a younger version of mom, and she was with what appeared to be her parents and siblings. The picture must've come from the shack. My parents transitioned to a position where she sat on dad’s lap, facing him while he planted his rump in the middle of the bed.“What is it you need help with, sweetheart?” The penetration resumed, and my attention reverted to them having coitus.

“It’s about what to surrender to Faer in a few days. I don’t know what to offer.”

“You can give up a part of your lifestyle for a year. It tends to be an easier option.”

“I believe I would perish if I can’t eat red meat for the duration. Actually, I narrowed my options to two items, but they’re equivalent in sentimental value, and I can’t part ways with both of them.”

“What are they?” Mom gently tugged his left ear, giving dad a signal, slightly growling approvingly. He took that as permission to increase his power.

“The dolls from when I was a pup in the shack.”

“You can throw the one I bought away if you want to.”

“But you went through all that effort to purchase it as a gift for one of my birthdays. Your present and the other doll made my puphood bearable, magnifying it when I eventually got them both to play together with. I even gave them names. It would seem apathetic of me to throw it into the fire.”

“Just remember that you’re giving up whatever is important to you for Faer. To me, it’s the highest honor someone can bestow on an item, so I consider it a fitting end for my gift if you choose that toy.” Mom proceeded to howl, presuming that she had an orgasm with utmost certainty. “Oh yeah, fuck me with that massive rod of yours, you hulking beast.”

I took her climax as my cue to leave. Her advice had help alleviating my issue, although I still had a tough choice to make. “Thanks, mom.” She acknowledged my gratitude, and dad was apparently too fixated on breeding her to realize a meeting had taken place.

My problem traded places with another enigma almost instantaneously, and this case was one I yearned to one day place in the solved category. Yet, it remained unsolved for the rest of the day, so I decided to engross myself in another activity I hadn’t done in a while tomorrow.

I found Lárus practicing his swordsmanship in the training arena. He was swinging his wooden weapon against a dummy that pivots. Despite appearing exhausted, he looked like he was disinterested in the activity. Indeed, this distinct distraction I had in mind would fancy him.

“Want to do something else instead of making this dummy any dumber, brother?” I was near him, acting a bit flirty with him

“What is it that you had in mind, sister?” Lárus responded positively to my advances, his body language conveying he was aware of my banter like his tail wagging.

I tilted my head to the left and right, tending my hair.“Oh, I was wondering if you want to go on a jog for a bit.” As if my allusion couldn’t need any more blunt hints, I fondled my left breast, popping it out from my bra and shirt while caressing the part of my pants that covered my groin like I was pleasuring myself.

“Wait here for a minute.” My sibling pitching a tent in his trousers was an added bonus to his enthusiastic reception.

Lárus and I went to our hideout, and we started to add improvements, fixing up pieces that were out of place. Dad had a boat beached near our secluded spot months prior, so we were always coming up with ideas to upgrade its concealment so dad wouldn’t know we were up to funny business. Lárus replaced the old branches with a fresh set, increasing the number of leaves and foliage bedimming the cave’s entrance.

Confident that we would be in isolation or recklessly brave, we parked our bodies aloft in the natural opening, and Lárus pulled out his collection of wanton books from his pack. We commenced like usual, going over banal pictures we favored and unique photos unknown to us. The rougher sex intensified, even going intricate at the bondages. I spotted more faux phalluses and sexual toys I recognized from the Red Zone in Álfsandur, becoming intrigued at the ones that allow a female to penetrate her partner as if she was mimicking a male. Whether the male was muscular and burly like dad and Lárus or the complete opposite like Róstran, I enjoyed observing him taking it up the ass from his feminine partner’s strap-on or even the reverse gangbang.

One newly discovered aspect in the realm of lewd activities was exploiting particular objects on genitalia, particularly on the virile kind. They made it seem the male possessed a large penis, a massive set of testicles, or both. I energetically shoved the photos to Lárus. “Get a load of this, brother.”

He snorted, clearly unimpressed with the visuals. “I’m still bigger without needing help like they do.” I knew Lárus was thinking about something from an all too familiar impish demeanor. “In other news, it appears we can pioneer the idea of multiple females ejaculating all over a male. What do we want to call it?”

“Call what?”

“The term for a group of females spraying their juices over a male’s entire physique.”

“I don’t know about you, but I rather not have my name associated with a sexual slang.”

“Fair enough.” After discovering an image Lárus and I shouldn’t have, he shut the book, throwing it away swiftly.

We each made a mental note of what we wanted to view while we masturbated, flipping to our first photos. I didn’t see any need to have our backs against each other like the previous times, so we sat contiguously to our sides, not caring if I caught a glimpse of his cock or he snuck a glance at me pawing off. The excitement barely budged the boulder damming up my climb to the apex even with the minor escalation. Simply rubbing my vulva, labia, and the interior of my vagina underneath my pants and panties wasn’t cutting it for me. I grew frustrated at the tolerance, thinking about what Manasína said about experimenting with different techniques to achieve an orgasm without going all the way. Faer be damned if I was going accept my fate lying down.

Perhaps I should’ve considered this as a warning sign that I was too acclimated with what I did with my brother, but I repositioned myself to where we were face to face. He stared at me with a quizzical expression, gradually dawning on him what I was doing as I stripped off my clothes, one layer at a time. I was nude, giving him an unobstructed view of my pussy, and he took it as a signal to strip naked. A portion of his flesh already protruded from his sheath, covered in precum.

I caressed my vulva, elated that I sensed a jolt of ecstasy. My buildup grew accelerated, and my arousal around my groin became more visible on my fingers. I was determined to not allow any influence to interfere, whatever it was that popped my bubbles previously. It helped that I observed more of my brother's penis emerge from its shelter, strengthening my excitement. 

Minute by minute, my twin sibling and I jacked off without obstructing the visibility of our privates, and I touched my clitoris briefly on a few occasions to expedite my climb. My fingers explored deeper within my pussy, getting covered with more of its natural fluids. I believed I lasted longer than my previous attempts, and the buildup showed no sign of leaking into a cauldron of disappointment. Gaining a boost in confidence, I utilized my left hand to fondle my corresponding breast. Lárus sounded like he uncovered something palatable to his lewd nature, noticing he was concentrated on me. I don’t know what came over me, but I decided to indulge his perverted side, giving him seductive expressions and licking my lips while I fondled and fingered myself. At this point, the salacious books were a complete afterthought.

I found that touching myself in various positions added not only to my pleasure but also to Lárus’s. As I rubbed the former, I got on all four, presenting my vagina and anus to him. Rotating my head toward him, I provided him countenances reminiscent of the pornographic material in his collection, even sucking the arousal of my fingers after I swapped hands. He was deeply engrossed in his excitement, vigorously stroking his penis, and his knot was visible. Maybe he could control himself enough to give me a performance in the future, but I could settle for being his personal performer this time and a couple of other times.

I heard Lárus growl, seeing him getting frenzied with his strokes. He tensed first, followed immediately by his first ejaculation, the semen colliding against my fur. I thought I was near mine, so I fought through the urge to avoid the oncoming shots, allowing them to coat my body, and I tried to convince myself that they added to the pool of rapture. A plethora of stimulation and signs told me to brace myself, so I tensed myself for what I thought was imminent. A surge coaxing me to continue, the most puissant sensation so far in my life, my fingers furiously working on getting me over the precipice. It turned out that I failed somewhere, my pressure deflating in a steady hiss instead of a rhapsodic eruption.

In a rage, I pounded the ground. “Dammit. Dammit! DAMMIT!” I got up, pacing around while panting in irritation. I was back at square one, tired and covered in Lárus’s jizz. It seemed fate was blockading me from the club at every angle I came in.

I felt my brother touch my shoulder, seeing him appear concerned. “You ok, sis? I apologize for getting carried away. I should’ve aimed somewhere else.”

“It’s not you; it’s me. Why is it that I am unable to achieve orgasm while others can? My heat exists in the background, now, making me cognizant of its presence, and it’s crippling when its in full effect. My dreams and thoughts become perverted. I don’t want to take my potion, or other brews, anymore; their side effects are terrible. I’m surrounded by Fenri constantly cumming as I’m barred for doing so, leaving me feel alone. My Mating Ceremony is an eternity away at the rate my heat’s progressing. Am I supposed to suffer till then?”

“There’s my offer.”

I thought about my brother's proposition. There was a line I didn’t want to cross that made me feel secure about my purity level. “I fear that we will go all the way.”

“It doesn’t have too; I’m letting you dictate where you want to go and how fast.”

“You swear to Faer.”

“I’ll even make an oath to him if that’s what you want.”

I contemplated further, justifying that it was worth the effort no matter how taboo it was. I firmly trusted my sibling more than anyone else to not make me feel uncomfortable. “Then I’m ready, but not right now. My sex aches and any more stimulation would only exacerbate the feeling further.”

Lárus nodded. “How about three days to a week from now?”

“That’ll work.”

We didn’t need to remind ourselves that a bath was a necessity. Thankfully, the lake was nearby, so Lárus and I decided to skinny dip. The semen clung to my fur, forming stiff, arduous peaks to dissolve. While I washed my pilose body, I thought about what I signed up for. How many lines that a normal Fenri wouldn’t dare cross was I about to break? At least I had several days to fully comprehend my decision.

The thought lingered at the forefront of my mind as I attempted to sleep in my bed. Various sorts of emotions bounced around, making rest elusive to me. I tossed about, and I remembered that my offer to Faer was fast approaching as I stared at my closet. It was still a tough decision, but my mother’s advice made it easier in my selection process. I knew what I wanted to sacrifice to my deity.

2