Chapter 14: Terms of Engagement
223 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: Terms of Engagement

(Jolthek 14th-17th, Year 665 of the 4th Age)

It was awkward the past couple of days since Lárus and I went further in our relationship than usual. We pretended that nothing taboo occurred between us around everybody in the house. Any time I tried talking to him, or he attempted to converse with me, we would get a weird feeling in our stomachs, disrupting the dialogue before it even materialized. My personal issue made it more awkward for me whenever I saw my brother, the intense, fluttery, and warm sensation swelling in my stomach when his eyes met mine.

At least, the cacophony of emotions distracted me from my heat. The mixture contained nervousness and happiness but also disgust and guilt. I knew my brother, and I had entered the forbidden territory, but was there anything wrong with us doing so? I knew I wanted him to touch me despite the timidity though did I pressure him into fingering my vagina against his will? Did I actually force myself on him when I masturbated him? I wondered what Lárus truly felt while in the sanctity of his chamber. I thought he was either having a mental breakdown, touching himself with the pornographic material with the possibility of reminiscing Jolthek 11th, or jacking off to the photo of his naked twin sister while recalling that day. The first thought had me wanting to be his support for once, while the latter two had me shamefully aroused, yet I had the strength to give him space.

On the 14th of Jolthek, the event’s distraction was more of a hindrance than helpful for dealing with my estrus cycle, so I searched for another leisure to occupy my mind. I found Róstran doing his usual routine, figuring he would fill the role. I offered to give Champions of Noß a chance. Initially, he believed that I was a doppelgänger or some other creature with the ability to shape-shift, taking my place instead of myself. The idea that I was serious slowly diffused inside him, and he began to teach me.

The game’s intricacies did the trick as Róstran taught me the game, handing me a deck for tyros to go against his Howling Storm of Fangs. For the support monsters to attack, they had a natural ability to move in any direction for however many spaces marked on the top-left corner. The horizontal, vertical, and diagonal arrows with numbers represent their attack ranges. He did his best to break the movement down into the simplest versions, but it was confusing why my monsters couldn’t attack in specific directions while exposing my flanks. I quickly understood that if an attacker didn’t have the arrow, it couldn’t strike in that particular direction. What got my mind turning into mush was how he could attack through his monsters into mine while I couldn’t. Then, he tried explaining adaptation cards, which didn’t help my confusion.

It was safe to say I got my ass handed to me several times, with my most outstanding achievement being successfully assaulting one of Róstran’s primary monsters once. I ambulated to the kitchen, retrieving some leftover food. Lárus appeared from out of nowhere as I closed a door, slightly startling me. Lárus had a serious expression, and I presumed it was time for the talk.

“It’s time, sis,” my twin sibling uttered. “Mom and dad are outside right now.” The stepbrothers were hanging out with their friends in Álfsandur. We went to a secluded hallway, parking ourselves near the portrait of dad’s ancestors.

I initiated the conversation first in our new spot. “Ok, so, I believe it’s apparent that we’re taking our relationship as siblings to territories it shouldn’t go.”

“Ditto,” Lárus responded. “Do you regret anything that we did?”

“That’s what I want to ask you first.”

“I regret if we did something you were uncomfortable with.” Lárus paused, bending his head down before adding, “and I regret for not getting your heat to disappear entirely for a while.”

“Why are you blaming yourself for my problem?”

“Because you’re my twin sister. Yes, I have my fair share of relying on you for comfort and assistance, but I helped you a bit more often. I was sort of in charge of protecting you, mom, and that shitty building we called home while we were developing within her womb due to our actual father leaving us. Now, you’re dealing with an issue that I, so far, am unable to solve, and it’s making you more miserable day by day. My concern is you believing I’m taking advantage of you because of your heat.”

I gave my sibling a hug. “I have no regrets about what we did from Akuvöllur to a couple days ago. They were exciting experiences once the initial trepidations disappeared, and I don’t believe you were taking advantage of me nor will you try in the future. You have my trust.”

Lárus heaved a massive sigh of relief, giving me an embrace. Even though it was not erotic, I still trembled slightly, wondering what the tingling sensation on my fur was despite not getting hit by lightning. “Thank Faer.”

“But I have several terms now that we’re fooling around with each other.” I released my brother, and he reciprocated. “In my opinion, we’re taking our brother-sister association too fast into unfamiliar and forbidden territory. First term is, we are not to tell a soul about what we do.”

“Agreed.”

“Second, I’m comfortable with what we did in the past. However, you need to ask for my consent before trying something new. No shoving your penis into my vagina or asshole; I’m not ready for that at this time even if you ask.”

“I will, and what you won’t allow me to do to you, you won’t do it to me. Makes it fair. If you decide in the future you are uncomfortable with something we’re doing -say touching genitals with our hands- then you can’t do it to me.”

I nodded. “I agree. Third term, if your or I are interested in someone between now and our Mating Ceremony, then we stop doing what we’re doing.”

“Ok. Any more conditions?”

“Those are it, so far.”

“Then, I feel this is serious enough to warrant an oath to Faer.”

“Same here.” Lárus and I made an oath to Faer, holding each other’s hands. I could’ve sworn I heard a wolf howl in the distance despite inside our domicile once we finished the contract.

“And I swear to him that I’ll find a way to make your heat disappear temporarily or die trying, even making another oath specifically for it.”

“I believe you; you don’t need to go that far.”

“Speaking of attempts, do you want toooo?”

“Sure.” I didn’t allow my logical side to show up.

We entered my brother’s room, locking the door. Our clothes quickly came off, mingling with each other’s fabrics in one mass of stitch, and we sat adjacent on his bed. Since it was facile for me to get my slit wet with arousal and ignite my fire, I halted Lárus from touching me for a few minutes. I caressed my labia, the secretion already coating my fingers before I went deeper. My cycle shaved off the vast majority of the buildup’s time I allotted, but I deliberately continued slowly. I wanted to show him clearly where the best spots were on my pussy, particularly the clitoris, and he needed to know how to go slow, expressing my ecstasy to him during the demonstration.

Feeling satisfied, I handed the reins to Lárus. I observed him hesitate briefly, shaking his head. His eyes were dilated a bit, and his nose flared larger than usual.

My brother began rubbing on my slippery vulva. I beheld his right hand doing the work, although I was squinting from pleasure. The tenseness wasn’t as pronounced as last time, more like acting as a guard that was preventing something from escaping instead of a strict parent. Therefore, I was able to relax and fully appreciate Lárus’s assistance.

Lárus started off slow, smearing my arousal all over my crotch. Although he was curious, he was more confident this time than in his premier experience, which I relished. I sensed little hesitation from his force as his fingers went in, exploring me more intensely in my pussy. I clutched a pillow, giving my brother a lustful expression to keep him motivated. My tongue was hanging out as I panted, perceiving my arousal as I inhaled through my nose. I was sensing similar sensations in my most recent buildup.

My brother determined it was time to progress further at pleasuring me, going in for a kiss while targeting my breasts. Again, I savored his courage as he pressed his lips against mine and fondled my tits, although I appreciated him remembering to check on me seconds later. I didn’t dither at joining him in smooching. He pulled his mouth from mine, placing it below my left ear next, and I gasped. His experiment expanded into his kisses, testing what spots educed desirable responses. In my opinion, my brother’s smooch around the neck area was the best location. It was sensitive, my jaw hanging open as I struggled to breathe as if I were laughing hard at a joke. On the other hand, he gravitated towards beneath my ears, sticking to that spot for a little bit before heading south… further south.

I felt my boobs wet with saliva, starting with my left nipple. My legs moved frantically as Lárus’ tongue swirled on my areola, his mouth latching itself in place so my sibling could suck on it. The licks were a welcome addition, and my other tit received his firm grip. He fell into the identical pitfall from before; my vagina ached for his fingers to return. I relished my dyad getting fondled enthusiastically by his hands and his mouth suckling on one of my breasts though he was losing his objective. At this point, we were on our sides, facing one another. One hand stroked across my back down to the base of my tail, causing me to get goosebumps. I wanted to tell him what I needed, but all I could manage was huffs.

Thankfully, Lárus moved his head closer to mine, so I could connect my lips to him. I would be lying if I omitted simple pleasure as one of the reasons behind kissing all over his head. I tried replicating what he did. However, it failed to register in his brain what I yearned for. The only response I received as I nipped in those spots and tugged them with my teeth was growls, snarls that increasingly sounded more aggressive. He acted more primal, too, shaking himself back to normal before resuming where he left off. I had to be blatant by physically relocating one of his hands to my pussy; our skill at communicating and interpreting nonverbal, secret language needed drastic improvement, as well as his skill at multitasking.

I abruptly twitched my whole body as my brother touched a new spot within my private tunnel, somewhere just beneath my urethra near the slit’s opening. It felt spectacular, just as potent as stimulating my clitoris or more. I looked down at my groin, feeling satisfied that there was a dark spot on the bedsheet. The response meant I was receptive.

To my disappointment, my brother stopped moving his fingers, leaving them inside while staring at me with concern. “Did I hurt you?”

“No; that felt amazing,” I answered. “Please, do it again; I’m close” I was close to my orgasm, and we touched lips.

Lárus continued to caress my slit, searching for the special spot. Judging by his rubs, he lost it; none of the areas inside my pussy elicited such a powerful reaction that I now craved. He stuck to more familiar territory, stretching my vulva left or right. My pearl was unattended, so I had to remind him, getting blatant with my hint. He got the message, giving my clit a gentle pinch and twists, which made me tilt my head backward. At the same time, my brother was in my cleavage, licking the scent between my breasts. He loved the flavor, getting enthusiastic with his licks, and so was I. His free hand was on one of my tits, messing with its erect nipple.

I clenched my teeth, tensing my body just like last time. The exact amount of ecstasy surged within me, my eyes shutting tightly from the sensation. It wasn’t what I searched for on my quest, my building steadily releasing again instead of exploding like a fireball, and I slacked my figure in disappointment at the result. The result ended up following all the others- getting a reaction that indicated I was onto something yet slipping through my grasp. I wondered if Lárus found that particular spot and rubbed it would end up providing what I desired. Of course, Lárus had no idea that his time touching my genitalia came to an end, trying his damn best to make me climax.

“Lárus, it’s gone.”

“Damn.” He looked at me before turning away, appearing slightly furious. I felt a void in my vagina.

I beheld my brother commencing to stroke his penis, so I scooted closer to him, looking over his right shoulder. “Allow me,” I whispered. He nodded, giving me better access to his cock as I relocated closer.

I began gripping the palpable portion of Lárus’s shaft, feeling its warmth. Unclouded by the heat of the moment, unlike the 11th of Jolthek, I realized my right hand barely wrapped around the red rod, and the phallus wasn’t entirely exposed. None of my strokes had the desired effect, which I would’ve expected him to cum by now, so I increased my effort. Lárus appeared satisfied as he huffed like crazy, fueling my exertion.

“You know… there’s another way,” Lárus could barely utter.

Looking at him, I significantly reduced my strokes to a slower speed on my twin sibling’s penis. “What do you mean?”

“You can jack-off your brother or any male differently that’s better.” Lárus sounded more composed while I sluggishly masturbated him.

“I thought all you had to do was rub your cock till you came.”

“Yeah, that's the gist of it, but there’s actually more to stimulating a penis instead of speed-speed-speed. Variation works wonders. Even though a pussy is more complex to stimulate by hand than a cock, males do require a sliver of finesse to get us to ejaculate harder than mindless rubs. Give it a try, please” For all my brother’s trouble and effort to get my orgasm, I acquiesced to his request.

I decided to initiate my work on the tip of Lárus’s prick. The tapered tip leaked pre as I massaged it with my thumb, gently twisting it. I thought I wasn’t meeting his expectation, observing him resting against his bed on his arms with his eyes closed. However, he had a toothy grin of content on his countenance, growling approvingly. His legs twitched like I was tickling him to death, and I got into a more relaxed position, my head nearer to his dick, observing the venous rod.

My fingers ran down my brother’s length till they came into contact with his sheath. As they moved slowly along his penis, I felt it become slicker with precum and more extended, thicker, and stiffer as it engorged with blood. The additional length was more girthy that I couldn’t connect any of my digits to my thumb. I worked his member at sundry speeds and pressures, experimenting with fusing them in a manifold of combinations. He writhed in place from each test though his vocals varied. The addition of twists resulted in more pre flowing out, drenching my hand, or sometimes spurting onto the bedsheet. His knot formed a bulge in his sheath from the stimulation.

I noticed that Lárus’s testicles were unattended. At the same time, I masturbated him, believing that if his hands had permission to my entire genitalia, mine should also be able to touch his. Using my free hand, I cradled one of his gonads. He made a satisfied ‘wurf,’ opening his left eye at me. Before I was fully underway, I quickly asked him though his answer was what I had already concluded, a consent, closing his eye shortly. His dyad was huge just by appearance; having my hand underneath one amplified the datum. I was uncertain that both upper appendages could handle one of his balls if the other wasn’t dedicated to his cock. Not only did they appear large, but they also had heft to them as I lifted every orb. I wondered and eagerly anticipated the amount of semen in his scrotum waiting to discharge, another characteristic that made him alluring.

I began kissing him to give Lárus an idea of what to do next time. A part of me craved knowledge of his erogenous zones, so I tried distinct areas. I learned we inherited similar erotogenic sites, hearing him growl that indicated another side briefly awakened.

My brother’s knot exposed itself, granting me access to it finally. I gave it a firm squeeze. He suddenly jumped violently, yipping louder than he ever did during this session, and shot some pre into the air. It landed on my maw. It tasted briny with a hint of him as I licked it off, slightly grimacing from the flavor.

My preparation started to bear fruit as Lárus showed signs he was near his climax. His pants became irregular, and he commenced to thrust wildly into nothing aside from my hand. I felt his penis twitch harder than before, leaking precum at an aggrandized flow. He even got down and dirty, swiftly stroking himself, so I matched his speed.

“Oh, Faer,” he uttered.

Lárus bucked his hips upward as if he attempted to conjoin his genitals to a bitch’s slit to no avail. He froze in place, and I felt his phallus throb with each ejaculation. I perceived his seed travel from his ballsack, through the shaft, and out the urethra, getting my arm, his bed, or somewhere on the floor. I was in awe at the amount I felt left from every discharge. It turned out that males had marginal intricacies towards stimulating them by hand as his reaction was the most visceral so far. However, his output of sperm was indistinguishable from the 11th of Jolthek. Nevertheless, the amount he ejected formed a decent pool of milky-white, sticky fluid, and my arm was a mess, and we heard commotion downstairs.

“Fuck,” I spoke. It was mom and dad, and it sounded like they were about to climb the stairs.

Lárus and I scrambled to cover our evidence of wrongdoing in his room. I grabbed my clothes, headed toward my room, and threw them into the bathroom. Playing with fire, I traveled between his chamber and mine as quickly and silently as possible with a couple of perfumes and other helpful items for masking the scent that lingered in the air.

“What about your jizz?” I asked.

“Leave that to me,” Lárus answered. “I’ll just pretend that I took a nap and had a terrific, wet dream.” We heard footsteps on the stairs. “Shit. Someone’s coming.” He gave me a brief kiss on the lips before I left. “Love you, sis.”

“Love you, too, bro.”

With barely any seconds to spare, I managed to enter the bathroom with a fresh set of clothes. I heard my parents arriving on the second floor, and, thankfully, they didn’t notice any misdeeds in my sibling’s room while heading into theirs; either they were oblivious, or they were too occupied with hormones to care. My money was on the latter. I heard another person still in the hallway, reasonably speculating it was Róstran. Fearing he was onto Lárus and me because he paused near Lárus’s bedroom, my heart raced, contemplating whether I should confront him to ward off suspicion or just allow events to play out. Róstran made the decision for me, leaving his spot, and I heard zero indicators he raised the alarm to the parents, so I got the shower ready.

As the warm water flowed down my body to loosen my fur from the jizz, I thought about my brother. Something about him triggered my heat, and it wasn’t the I-want-to-fuck-every-male-I-encountered kind; it and the reason for it were unknown to me. I attempted to discover the special spot that wasn’t my clitoris, trying for a few minutes under the running water to no avail.

My time to sacrifice a cherished possession arrived later than planned. The priest got sick around a week ago, debilitating him to where he couldn’t preside over worship. It granted me an opportunity to thoroughly go over my decision.

My family and I sat in our usual spot, though I got butterflies from being adjacent to Lárus in this instance. The priest went through the typical routine to arrive at the sacrificial section. Individually, the chosen Fenri ambulated to him, depositing their items into the bowl, and I got more nervous as my time approached rapidly. I was the last summoned, so I vacated my seat. Although my speed wasn’t different from any other days of worship, I felt as though I was in slow motion as I descended more stairs, feeling the nervousness set in from each footstep. I was aware of multiple pairs of eyes observing every single of my steps. I was about to faint from fright as I stood near the bowl, holding my selected tribute. Summoning courage in one heavy breath, I threw my possession into the bowl, witnessing the fire incinerate the professionally manufactured doll.

2