Chapter 15: The Money Shots
232 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15: The Money Shots

(Jolthek 20th-23rd, Year 665 of the 4th Age)

I was bored, exultant, but bored. The ecstatic part was about my cycle deciding to go into hiatus for a while. It tingled my slit as usual but not at the irritating potency that kept me on edge until the main event occurred. I could’ve ignored the sensation and possibly not realized my body was changing if I was occupied with an activity where boredom materialized.

Lárus must’ve sensed the monotony because he requested my ubiety in his room, so there I was, wondering and presuming what he wanted as he shut the door. My supposition was correct when he proposed the idea of drawing me naked again. Like accepting his offer for a jog despite knowing where it always ended up, I nonchalantly stripped directly in front of him. I was wearing the erotic underwear from Brýngerður’s shop, and it did what it was designed to do. His jaw was slightly open, his erection pitching a tent, and he began to pant.

Instigated by my brother’s commendation, I gave him a bit of a performance. Initially, I didn’t do much, just turning my frame to the left and right to provide him with views of my hips. I smiled at him, letting him know that I was comfortable. Then, I got more audacious with the movements, transitioning to a wanton dance. My hips swung wildly left and right, and I gyrated them when facing away from him, flaunting my fundament at him. I had to stop my offensive performance, detecting a dyad of hands on my hips, and it was creeping closer to my vulva.

I quickly turned around, slapping Lárus across the visage. It wasn’t a severe slap, just enough to alert him he was encroaching on a turf too soon for my liking- I wasn’t prepared for anyone to be forceful and direct in their sexual advances toward me just yet. Though it was transitory, I observed his initial expression before it changed to remorseful as I wagged my finger at him in disapproval. It was as if the beast within him was more pronounced, and I was reminiscing about the pictures of Jysen and Klaryse, with Lárus being the former and me being the latter.

Showing Lárus I wasn’t livid at him, I gave him a brief kiss on the part where I slapped him. He returned to normal, and I began to strip my bra and panties. I just loosened up my bra and barely removed it when he had other plans.

“If you want, you can remain in your underwear for a couple of pictures.”

“What about the nude versions?” I inquired.

“Oh, don’t worry. You can do plenty of those after. I’ve improved my artistic ability, so it will require me less time to draw pictures of you.”

I thought about my sibling’s idea. I wasn’t worried about the added time. Mom and dad were in Álfsandur so Tandri could inspect her and the pups. She was at the point in gestation where her six dyads of hidden nipples emerged from her fur, meaning she was near her labor. The two stepbrothers were sparring in the backyard arena, and Róstran had just initiated his practice at singing. The stepbrothers would be too engrossed in their activity to discover the potentially borderline illegal session in Lárus’s chamber. I quickly gave him the sanction with a nod.

My twin brother started with a simple request. I was supposed to be on his bed, sitting on my knees with them parted to expose my stitch-covered crotch. In addition, I was supposed to show a lascivious expression while holding my breasts. Recalling the pornographic images from his books, I stuck my tongue out as I pressed my tits together. Lárus’s remark about his improvement wasn’t a jocosity after all. He completed the sketch way faster than previously, which was resplendent because my position deadened my legs. It took several seconds for the numbness to ebb away.

Lárus wanted me back in the same position, although he requested me to remove my bra. Once I did, I pulled on the waistband of my panties per his request. I froze to avoid marring the image, but he did nothing, slightly tilting my head. Confused, I attempted to make a more prurient expression, resulting in an indistinguishable reaction from last time.

“What am I doing wrong?” I inquired.

“Can you move your panties to your right slightly?”

“Why?”

“It’s for a project I’m working on.” My brother defused me before I even had a chance to erupt. “No, it’s not for submitting to the company behind the pornographic books.”

Nodding my head, I pulled my panties to the side as slowly as possible. I wondered how much Lárus wanted me to go, how much I would expose my slit. Did he really want my pussy entirely naked? I thought that would be the case until I observed him drawing on paper, so I stymied my body from making a single move. I should’ve been revolted by my brother acting horny because of me, but I was flattered that he was exhibiting a bulge and panting like crazy.

Lárus requested one more lewd act for me to do with my undergarment, and it was me pulling my panties up as high as they could go. Wrapping the waistband around my fingers, I pulled it towards me. The fabric went in between my nether lips, giving me the sensation of a wedgie I gave him several times as pups, except from the front rather than my posterior. I maintained an impassive demeanor, manacling the influence from the underwear touching my clit to avert restarting the drawing, although the ecstasy mixed with the perverted excitement of posing dissolutely for my brother’s pictures proved to be a handful.

The underwear eventually came off as it was the logical progression in the shameless activity. I slightly contorted my body left and right to show a portion of my sides, although I made sure not to provoke my brother like before. I stood in place with my legs spread out, giving him an unobstructed view of full-frontal nudity from his twin sister. Even though I’ve been naked plenty of times recently, it didn’t diminish the exhilarating thrill and agonizing anxiety surging in my veins from my rapidly-beating heart. And I didn’t have anyone or anything to chide on but myself for removing the intimate veil from my genitalia. What was it about his aura that was influencing my behavior?

I posed my naked self in sundry positions to Lárus’s specifications, expressing salaciously. I rested on my right hand while on my side, on all fours with my buttocks facing him and resting my back on the backboard of his bed. My non-heat-induced arousal probably made it on a couple drawings despite Most of the time, I was able to behold his expressions once he finished the picture. He stoically scrutinized his creations that I could barely discern how he felt. A few grunts and subtle body movements were what I could observe from him. The art all made it to one pile of the incriminating averment of how far we took our bond thus far, so they had one commonality at least.

Lárus signaled that our session was over, so I walked over to him to inspect the results. He deliberately thwarted my attempt, invoking a tinge of fury within me. I scowled at him.

“Why can’t I look at them?” I asked.

“They’re for a project as I said, and it’s a secret. I promise it won’t be long till you can see it and not submit them for a future edition of the next porn book from that company.” I grumbled in protest. “I could let you draw me next, but I don’t know if I could handle seeing myself as a grýþeð.” Instead of yelling out in pain, my brother chuckled as I slugged his left shoulder. He got more austere. “Regardless, I want to make it even between us, but drawing me isn’t going to work. I wish there was another drawer here.” He looked at me. “What do you want me to do?”

I honestly did not know what would be adequate for the requests towards my brother. “I’ll let you know later.” He nodded, proceeding to denude till he was as naked as me, the precum glistening on his erection. I guess he wanted it to be somewhat even between us. Since it was just us and Róstran in the mansion, we decided to hang out in the nude.

Mom and dad returned an hour later, appearing nonchalant at our naked frames or at least unsuspecting of unwanted lechery in the house. They had news to share with everyone in the house. The marvelous portion was her pregnancy was as healthy as it could be. The less exceptional part, even though I was content with the multitudinous opportunities of engaging in clandestine debauchery with my brother, was Tandri requiring mom and dad to check with him often now since she was near the point of giving birth. It was the most critical point for her gestating the pups because that was where complications had a predilection for arising. In celebration of the hale puppies, dad decided to throw another celebration.

The festival spanned two days, and it was just how I envisioned it. I was on the sidelines with Lárus and Róstran. This time, we didn’t have Manasína to coax us out due to a conflicting schedule with her communion.

I ate a ton of comestibles throughout the two days of conviviality. So much so that it added another reason for jogging on the trail with Lárus. That annoying, tenacious itch returned, so I knew what was forthcoming as we sprinted on the path at a steady pace. We ran for a longer duration compared to our usual excursions to burn the calories, so we started to feel it by the time we arrived at our hideout.

My sibling revealed the typical pornographic material we masturbated to, even touching each other’s reproductive organs. I beheld a book that was conspicuous in the pile. Initially, I thought Hrafnir hooked him up on another edition, and I was excited to soak in the indecent photos. Upon closer inspection, it was too unprofessionally manufactured to the point where I knew it was homemade.

“What’s this?” I asked, holding the book in my hand.

“Take a look,” Lárus replied, looking more at me than the object.

I turned to the first page, immediately witnessing a picture of myself in all of my licentiousness; I concluded that the rest of the pages contained my indecencies. I looked at my grinning brother in a mixture of shock and other emotions. “Is this what I think this is?”

“That’s my project, the only porn book in all of Illyria designed by yours truly, starring my favorite sister, and no other copies exist.”

I stared at Lárus. “I’m your only sister.”

He shrugged. “Eh, it won’t be long till mom gives birth, so your statement won’t stand that much.”

I looked back at the handmade, obscene book. “But why?”

Lárus shrugged some more. “The other material was starting to become a bit insipid. Plus, I’m experimenting with a theory that jacking-off—or me touching you—to pictures of your naked body might provide the needed spark for your climax. I still wish there was someone at the house proficient at drawing and comfortable with what we’re doing to sketch pictures of me in all of my naked glory, so you won’t be the only one in this book.”

“I’m fine with what we are at currently.” I wasn’t even confident if we were going too far by masturbating—or most likely my hands on Lárus’s penis with his fingers within my vagina—to naked photos of me.

“You’re sure? I want us to be even in this… whatever relationship we’re in.”

“I’ll figure out a way of making us even. Right now, we have other business to attend to.”

We took our clothes off and initiated our session at a speed that would’ve alarmed anyone spying on us with how casual and far we took our relationship. I started with one of the original books, agreeing with Lárus about saving the pictures of me for last, so we could mutually masturbate each other to them. He was right; it was starting to get bland to me, or I was desensitized to the erotic acts because of my parents, the culture, and the taboo bonding moments with my brother. My slit was sensitive, so the caresses provided ecstasy, but I was bored with most of the existing material.

I found myself resting my head near Lárus’s groin, taking an interest in his book. He was observing Jysen carry Klaryse with her legs up in the air. The romantic dyad was facing us, giving us a perfect view of the knot in her vagina with a hint of cum leaking out. They were alluring as always, although my eyes gravitated towards my brother stroking his cock, quickly refocusing on them. The scent from his genitals was intoxicating.

Lárus got up and came back with the handcrafted book that contained my potential demise, allowing me to rest my head on his lap again. He flipped to the first set of me shamelessly presenting my breasts and pussy to the world. I imagined what he did in the cave was similar to how he operated in his bedroom as he stared at the pictures of his naked sister. He started to act like his imagination took off, growling, grunting, and uttering my name, and I was strangely not perturbed at fueling his fantasy.

I noticed something was off about the pictures of me. The most recent versions were excellent; I did not doubt my brother’s skills. However, I felt I wasn’t genuine in them. I was trying too hard to appear sexy, appearing like the other females from the porn that didn’t hold my interest. Mixing in was also a bit of fear. They weren’t like the inaugural photo of my nude-modeling run or the pictures of Klaryse. Luckily for me, there was room in the book for more submissions, although the source of my arousal emanated from elsewhere.

I didn’t realize I was primarily focusing on my brother jacking off though it wasn’t the only revelation I discovered. He was captivated by me fingering myself, observing my work between my legs for Faer knew how long. Fuck it. He’d seen me naked plenty of times and had pictures of my pussy that he most likely masturbated to, so I continued touching my labia. Our eyes met each other’s almost a minute later.

“Shall we?”

I nodded. “Yes.”

Rather than him fingering me, followed by me stroking Lárus’s penis or vice versa, we assisted each other to our orgasms simultaneously. We were aroused. The output of precum on his dick equally matched the juice secreting from my pussy. We kissed and nipped around each other’s visages as I fondled his balls and stroked his shaft. I made sure to give his scrotum some extra attention compared to last time, gently squeezing the gonads and tugging them, and he must’ve appreciated the effort as he moaned into my mouth. For once, he came before I did, emptying his testis all over the pictures of my nudity.

“Ok, where is that particular spot of yours?”

“What spot?” I asked.

“The one that evoked the visceral reaction from you, and I’m not talking about this.” Lárus caressed my clitoris to get his point across, and I squirmed from the sensation.

“Oh, that one. You just have to dig around within my slit to locate it. I’m pretty certain I can alert you if you’re hot or cold.”

“Alright. If you want, you can sit right here,” Lárus indicated the spot between his legs, “and rest against me to relax.”

I sat between my brother, resting against his chest and feeling his cock slide into its sheath. As a warm-up, his right arm slowly slid from my breasts straight to my vagina, inserting a couple of digits as deep as he could. Since he ejaculated, I was allowed to play with my little hood and button. I seldom did, figuring it was best if done in bursts than a continuous stream, and I wanted untainted reactions to let him know if he discovered the secret spot. Lárus struggled to locate the particular area, moving his fingers all around within my pussy. It was a bitch for me, too, believing that a sudden jolt was the real deal, only to dematerialize as fast as it arrived when I redirected him. Still, his effort wasn’t entirely unproductive as I received pleasure from his touches. I concluded that my tunnel's unique part was situated in the upper section.

I suddenly tensed up, yipping briefly as my brother found it. “There!” I shouted as soon as I was capable, hoping that I wasn’t too late. His fingers didn’t stray too far to my gaiety, and he could touch the special spot again. I huffed like crazy as he vigorously tickled it and paid attention to my pearl.

Then, I tensed up more than ever from the intense, rapturous feeling in my body. I thought this was my first legitimate orgasm, the explosive climax that I witnessed mom and other females obtain. I was ready for it. My body behaved like it was void of a skeleton as I sunk into Lárus’s fur, yet I wasn’t unconscious, and the steam released like it typically did. I glanced down at the diminutive puddle near my crotch, grimacing that I pissed myself like a pup. The odor of urine was familiar enough to me to know the fluid was different, and even Lárus acquainted himself with it, lifting his saturated fingers to his nostrils for a sniff and a lick. So far, I hadn’t obtained an orgasm potent enough to flimflam my heat into believing I mated with a male and received his jizz, so it would release its grip on my body without my potion’s side effects. I would have to try something else that would definitely require escalation.

“Anything?” Lárus inquired, looking at me with his caring expression.

“A bit closer than the prior attempts, but not the one yet.”

Lárus looked away in shame. “So my hypothesis was a dud.”

I nodded. “Unfortunately, yes, but there may be something about pushing the boundary and the increased effect on my buildup.” I hoped that I wasn’t assigned to only the final option.

“Possibly.”

“There’s one critique I have with the pictures of me naked.”

Lárus raised his eyebrows. “What is it?”

“I could’ve done a better job modeling for you.”

“Really? I think you are excellent. You got the looks.”

I grinned at his compliment. “Thanks, but that wasn’t what I was criticizing at.” Although, my imperfections still nagged at me occasionally. “I don’t believe I was genuine.”

“Genuine?”

I showed my brother what I was talking about. “Look. All of these pictures from a couple days ago show me trying too hard to appear seductive.”

“So? Believe me, those females in the books won’t win any awards for modeling or acting.”

Except for Klaryse. I thought. “The first nude picture you drew of me is more in line of what I want to emulate.”

“There’s more space in the book for future pictures, so, if you want to, we can add more in my room at some point.”

I felt Lárus shift as he started to stand, so I got out of his way. We gathered our items and headed home, unbothered to wash our dirty clothes and the bits of semen off our fur at the nearby lake. Our parents would still be with Tandri in Álfsandur. The two stepbrothers noticed us as we tossed the clothes in the laundry room. It was actually ideal they continued to ignore us instead of scrutinizing our bodies for sperm and interrogating us about what we did.

Róstran encountered Lárus and me upstairs as we were about to shower or bathe in a tub. His eyes widened, realizing we were in the buff. “Uhh… hey guys?” He repeatedly averted his eyes from wandering lower.

“Hey, Róstran,” we replied together.

Róstran walked past Lárus and me, and we started to heave a sigh of relief he didn’t question us… or so we thought. “Why do you have stiff peaks on the fur on your back while Lárus has them near his inguinal region?”

“We encountered an Adhene Tree while on our jog,” Lárus answered.

I nodded, adding to his story. “Some of the sap dried enough to require brushes, so that’s why we’re here.”

Róstran gave us an inquisitive look for a few seconds. I feared he didn’t believe our fabrication. Then, he nodded his head, turned around, and headed down the stairs. He didn’t act like he was about to rat my brother and me out, but we kept our eyes and ears out as we slowly prepared the bathroom. I managed to catch him holding a couple of beverages in his hands before I shut them down. I guessed he was singing longer than usual.

My ears confirmed my suspicion as I stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, hearing Róstran intone a song. He was just at the tail end of one of Janas Dyser’s songs when I caught him. A brief lacuna occurred for him to probably imbibe a beverage before he commenced another song, and Lárus showed up in time for the beginning, also wearing a towel. His voice was just as sonorous back in Akuvöllur, albeit at a lower pitch. However, his emotion was distinct from when we eavesdropped on him back in Akuvöllur. The song evoked a memory within Róstran at a deeper, personal level. His nearly choking a few instances further evinced Lárus and me of the privy, intimate connection between him and the song. Another song educed a visceral reaction akin to the immediate preceding melody as he almost choked again, although the lyrics were different. They sounded like the songwriter had deep dudgeon towards somebody at least.

Lárus knocked on Róstran’s door, and Róstran opened it, almost staring at my sibling’s crotch. He offered to him about playing a game with us, go through Champions of Noß cards, or some other form of sibling bonding after he and I dressed. Surprisingly, Róstran was more interested in other games around the house than his trading card. We did a tiny bit of Champions of Noß before we got into a game of Wizards Against Spiders. We played it as mom and dad returned naked. They also stared at us with a smile and wanted to participate, and we allowed them. They played with us for the last group of rounds, unaware of how much normalcy Lárus and I attempted to masquerade ourselves in.

 

 

 

 

Feel free to vote, comment, and spread the word. Many thanks to those that did so far.

2