Chapter 33
62 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33: Expanding Horizons

(Octokew 17th: Year 665 of the 4th Age)

The school got off to a riveting start the second I entered through the primary egress. I received a parchment containing my schedule especial for the day. My Math and History classes were swapped for gym. That’s bizarre, I thought. What’s the reason for the change?

The chronological bizarrerie got even weirder when Beta Kórmóksæn wasn’t the pedagogue because he was responsible for a diacritic event— something about tactics and tournament. It wasn’t about Mettevéúrokkig as another student inquired about the sport, receiving a resounding no since he had a detestation toward the amusement. Apparently, the recreational activity was too basal and barbarous for his partiality, according to the substitute instructor, whereas the other activity was about supposititious scenarios in warfare.

I wouldn’t have been surprised if the surrogate disciplinarian turned out to be Beta Kórmóksæn in disguise. Faer, he was just as implacable as him with his demands. He, or Kórmóksæn in reality, dragooned us to swim naked in the gelid pond to an artificial island, the hiemal wind making the cold more palpable to us. The lesson was about wielding weapons, so we had spurious arms in our possessions, and the objective was to score three points or obtrude so they fell to the frigid water. Most of the outcomes I witnessed were the surmounted individuals meeting their watery demises, and Lárus had one of the swiftest victories for today.

When his turn arrived, I had a scintilla of commiseration for Róstran, and he couldn’t have had the worst opponent to accost, a tall, brawny, virile Fenri associated with Aðalstænn’s cronies. Even wielding a meretricious weapon gave him disquietude, quavering his legs. The pulsations remained visible as he climbed onto the buoyant platform, and I conjectured he would capitulate immediately. I was correct, but not in the way I prognosticated. He plunged into the water in mere seconds, but it didn’t appear he had any druthers to remonstrate. I would’ve shielded him from the brumal temperature as he chafed his hands and palpitated, but my turn was next, so my brother had to protect him, receiving ministrations from a pair of benignant Fenri.

My opponent had golden fur except for the white hairs around the eyes, which were grey, and a penis with testes. He stood shorter than me by a head, though he was one of the huskier classmates. Lárus was naturally sinewy as a pure Direfenri, and dad was perfervid about exercise at every convenience. Still, they were not as muscular as him, so he probably was a monomaniac about lifting weights.

I was astonished at my challenger’s celerity, beholding him abutting my frame when the preceptor instigated the round. Thank Faer and dad for the erudition and reflexes to produce the sound of wood clanging against wood. The impetus slid me closer to the edge before I obtruded my arms. His physiognomy contorted to miff as if his scheme didn’t work as foretold.

I advanced, and my opponent stepped to the side. He moved forward, adding more puissance to the force. It seemed that was all he could do, rely on speed and brute strength— no strategy or discernible skill. However, the combination worked when he had an opening, and we locked into a struggle of muscles while snarling at each other. The strength became too much to repel him, and I got closer to the edge. If only I had mastered the ability to go into an amaurotic paroxysm. I heard diminutive cracks form on the wood, realizing my fake weapon was on the precipice of ruination. A few splinters desquamated violently from my sword, and the cracks got more stentorian as it bent further. My snarl transitioned to a malefic grin as I formed an impromptu plan, adding additional strain to the faux blade. The wood snapped, catching him by surprise and knocking him off balance. I pivoted aside, adding my influence to his sudden momentum, and he went off the edge. I winced from observing his balls hitting the water without much amelioration to the impact.

The rest of the rounds concluded in what I primarily expected while I alleviated Lárus’s workload on keeping Róstran toasty. Aðalstænn won nearly as fast as Lárus. Manasína flaunted her mammillae and pussy to the group as she rejoiced in her triumph against a larger opponent, and Sæarún succumbed easily, much to her consanguineous sibling’s apoplexy. The only deviation was Hjálmveig’s turn, and Hjálmveig and her feminine rival were lummoxes at combat, lasting the longest out of every round. Watching a hakfish float aimlessly in a river would be more entertaining than listening to them fight, and the teacher had to intervene, sending the two screaming into the water concurrently.

During lunch, I sat with the Phenomenal Five and my rivals in the illustrious coterie, the only aspect that was out of the ordinary for the allotted time. My next class was in room 152 because I already had gym, taking me to the chamber adjoining the art room. Mrs. Jörnífen and Mr. Jörnsæn were there in the buff nonchalantly, as were a pygmy handful of students with habiliments on, and she had semen percolating out of her slit. I ensconced at a desk as more classmates trilled in, including Lárus, Róstran, Gellir, and more familiar Fenri, and we waited in awkward silence until another faculty member came in.

“Afternoon, class,” the instructor with orange fur greeted us with a smile.

“Afternoon, Mrs. Sesilsífen,” half the students responded in unison.

“I’m positive all of you are curious as to why your schedules are drastically different today than typical.” A few students nodded. “Well, you are approaching at an epochal moment where your bodies are going through changes, or close to it, where you are focusing more on your peers of the opposite sex and have lascivious, and I’m here to teach you about the initial stages.” Everyone beamed at the news; I conjectured she was a popular educator from the interactions I witnessed since starting school, and Róstran raised his hand. “Yes, Róstran?”

Róstran lowered his hand. “It’s about the Mating Ceremony, isn’t it?”

Mrs. Sesilsífen nodded. “Yes, and this class will teach parts of it. Now, most of you are aware at this point, but I must warn everyone that today’s demonstration will be weird.” She gesticulated at the nude pedagogues, specifically their crotches. “You beheld these organs plenty of times by now but may not know their functionalities. I’ll start with Jörnsæn first.” He woofed once fugaciously, betraying his stoic demeanor as she coddled his gonads with her right hand to parade them in front of us. “For males like him, they possess these orbicular organs called testicles. The dyad is responsible for many important aspects in their bodies, such as lewd thoughts about females, erect penises, and housing a fluid called semen. We’ll get to the latter part soon.” She pointed at his pilose protuberance after dropping his balls. “This isn’t a penis— it houses the penis, and it’s called a sheath. Mr. Jörnsæn will now display the actual phallus.”

I witnessed Mrs. Jörnsæn latch onto her husband’s hirsute hillock, jerking it heartily. The pink, acicular tip emerged as he acted lackadaisical about the luxuriant pairs of eyes, staring intently at them. I perceived a spike in arousal in addition to mine once his whole dick was out for all to behold, and she surceased the handjob. A bantam group of peers was nescient about the realm of coition, while I found this part of the subject to be innoxious, judging by the brusque remarks on his dick.

“This is the type of penis all masculine Fenri possess,” Mrs. Sesilsífen uttered, gesturing to the shaft. “As you can see, there is not a single strand of hair on it, and the scintillating coating is what we call precum. It goes by other slang that you may have heard, and the vulgar argot also extends to the testicles, precum, and other aspects of sex. The most conspicuous portion is colloquially called a knot, and it keeps the penis inside the female during sex.” She got closer so she could accentuate the acuminate glans. “This slit on the tapered tip is the urethra, and this is where the male micturates from, but it’s also where a substance different from urine comes out when he’s aroused to a definite point known as an orgasm. The fluid is what the testicles partake in manufacturing, and it is white and agglutinative instead of pellucid or yellow and runny.” She handed a capsulated example to a student, initiating the process of sharing the cum.

Mrs. Sesilsífen moved to Mrs. Jörnífen, and I turned off my interest even more as she elucidated the feminine anatomy to the class. “These mounds on her chest are breasts. Both genders have them, but you can see the flagrant incongruity between them. The female breasts are capable of lactating, meaning they secrete milk to feed the pups for the initial few months after birthing them. A feminine Fenri’s litter size can be up to the maximum amount of nipples she has, but those are seldom, and the extra tits are behind her fur until she nurses them.”

I focused on the mated couple more than Mrs. Sesilsífen as the wife knelt in front of her virile spouse and feasted on his balls. The scholar explained additional details about the distinct genitalia and their functions, mainly the vagina, to the students while they lay the foundation for the main event. I gradually drowned out the youthful catechists’ interrogatories, which brought a smile to Mrs. Sesilsífen’s visage. My muliebrity got hot and saturated with ambrosia, and I surreptitiously placed a couple of fingers directly on my nether lips, taking an awful fortuity that someone would espy my underhand masturbation.

Mr. Jörnsæn lay on the counter and had his inamorata posit herself on top of him, exposing her orifices to the class. Her labia parted as he sheathed his rod within her cum-saturated quim, impelling to arch her head up. I watched her assume control once the initial rush deliquesced inside her. None of my classmates’ questions and the educator’s answers registered as my eyes settled on the copulation because the knowledge gained from the topics was superficial, staying in my head long enough to dissimulate interest.

I got lost in my libidinous imagination of having a crowd around me while I procreated, yearning for the day I could do it legally. I cerebrated about what the mated couples felt when they fucked in front of a live audience, such as in the Red Zone or with mature members in the house, whether they got an exhilaration out of it or were just simply too engrossed to register the confluence. My mind divagated slightly from the contemplation to the amatory dyads mating outside the two places in secret and the risk involved from discovery. They were more foolhardy to dare try the venturesome activity for the exhilarative thrill, particularly for the classmates I caught. The act of taking a cock up the ass had some repercussions other than getting seen during the session, right— some sort of cicatrix or other indicators to hide until after their premier Mating Ceremony?

“Yes, Kaera?” Mrs. Sesilsífen while the sounds of Mr. Jörnsæn’s testicles reverberated throughout the room.

I realized I had my left hand up, lowering it, and I went with what was at the forefront of my brain. “I was wondering about anal sex and whether there are any signs of that someone did it to look for.” I shivered from a couple of stinging pairs of eyes at my neck.

“None that you can discern readily like you could from vaginal intercourse.”A harsh screech from the counter compelled everyone to shield their ears, creating a brief interregnum in the coitus. Gradually, the classroom reverted to normal, including the copulating couple. “However, you will suffer severe castigation if someone catches you directly fornicating by the sphincter before your Mating Ceremony— not to mention the nasty aftereffects from improperly entering your backdoor. The anus’s purpose is to expel ordure, so it’s not designed to comfortably accept a penis or any object like a vagina would. You probably heard Salföðgrí’s Siren mentioned outside from the holy book without any references to the passages. It’s a term to refer anything that causes us to divagate from Faer’s guidance, and the anus is one of them that’s erotic. People take a slight detour and -wham!’- they end up in Salföðgrí’s realm or suffer a fate just as bad.”

“Isn’t it also gross to do anything with the butt because that’s where literal shit comes from?” One of the Fenri to my right inquired without raising his metacarpus.

The teacher nodded. “Yes unless the pair practices proper hygiene. Some people relish the anus and the activities that come with it, so the time it takes for them to wash varies. Now, that’s all I’m going to demystify about anal sex, and I must stress the importance of not performing it until after your Mating Ceremony.” It could’ve been my paranoia talking, but it seemed like Mrs. Sesilsífen was staring directly at me. “I’ve seen numerous instances of people getting too cocksure and wound up in purgatory afterward from indulging in the Forbidden Five.” Another Fenri raised his hand. “Yes, Eykýl?”

Eykýl lowered his hand. “I heard some that are members of that group, such as bestiality. What are the rest?”

“The Forbidden Five was originally four, and they were responsible for nearly eradicating us many eons ago. They were perversions to the sanctity of procreation.” The pedagogue lifted her fingers sequentially. “Sexual intercourse between family, fornication with animals, which you just uttered, Eykýl, copulation with your own sex, and coitus with cadavers. These vitiated throughout the land until they culminated into Faer’s arch-nemesis, and you know the story from there.” She lowered her fingers as the amorous dyad fucked in another position. “The group expanded later on when the race had another problem with its population, again, which eventuated into the Culling. That event added premarital sex to the group and the promulgation of the ukase that is the Mating Ceremony, which is why all of you are here now. Now, this is separate from the acts that damn your soul perdurably.”

I returned to stargazing as the scholar elucidated additional questions from the abecedarian Fenri since the topics were vapid. Mrs. Jörnífen yanked her spouse’s tail, and Mrs. Sesilsífen somewhat scrambled to explicate the hidden libidinous reserve Fenri possessed. The escalation was fulminant to notice, although it was not as explosive as when mom pulled dad’s tail. His eyes altered, but the primal entity within him hadn’t assumed full control of his figure. They embraced each other passionately, and he shoved his knot into her cunt.

Mrs. Sesilsífen stammered a modicum and was a moiety flustered as she expounded more about procreation, sounding like she was grasping for straws. I looked at the time and compared it to my doctored schedule, silently adjudging the two conjoined Fenri culminated their coition inopportunely, and she and they were intransigent about explaining anal sex. Mr. Jörnsæn eventually dislodged his penis, moving his head closer to his wife’s inguinal region, and I perceived a higher pitch in Mrs. Jörnífen’s vocals. I got a commensurable view of him cumulating his sperm out of the sloppy vagina, which gave her another way to burn time. His maw was dripping wet when his mate had a potent climax.

I left the class malcontent by a scintilla amount, bellyaching to myself about the education about sex while at my locker. I envisioned about learning helpful information like the fluttery stomachs. In actuality, Mrs. Sesilsífen clobbered me and the other students on our heads verbally about abstinence and practicing an abstemious lifestyle until our Mating Ceremony. I got it— coitus prior to the especial occasion was bad. I needed more reminders about what I did and the gaseous nebulosity that hung over me ever since my twin brother sundered my hymen, but would it maltreat her or other officials to untangle a portion of the emotional volute associated with intercourse? That would come in next year’s version and for the year after, according to what she enunciated, although I disagreed.

I turned around, noticing Gellir jogging at me, and he stopped several feet away. “What has you pissed off?”

“I expected the sex-ed to be more substantial than what my parents basically taught me,” I answered, slightly grinding my laniaries.

“I know what you mean, but that’s always the case for any Fenri in year 10 from what the older people told me. However, I didn’t foreknow I would witness someone eating his wife’s cum-covered cunt during sex-ed.” I saw him resting on the locker abutting mine as I shut the door. “This is on such a short notice, but would you mind if I stayed at your abode for tonight?”

I picked up the items I needed for home off the floor. “I wouldn’t mind some other time once my parents become aware, mainly my dad.”

“I’m positive he already knows.”

“How?”

“My begetter arranged a meeting with him at your domicile to discuss matters.” Gellir made his next words sound like a minatory augury. “Probably about what you and Lárus did to my cousin.”

“I’ll see,” I spluttered.

“And I’ll find out soon.” Gellir waved farewell without facing me as he happily sauntered away, adding a bit of a bounce to his steps.

“What was that about?” I jumped from Lárus, suddenly reifying directly behind me.

I lightly slapped my sibling. “Fucking hell, Lárus.”

“What did Gellir talk to you about?” Lárus sternly catechized.

I rolled my eyes. “Normally, it would be none of your business, but Rikka will be over later today to expostulate about our skirmish with Aðalstænn to dad.”

“So, his family will be there too.”

I nodded. “Most likely.”

“Great,” Lárus drawled out sarcastically.

The ride back home was eerily silent. As I rode in the carriage, I counted the seconds to my harbinger of obliteration’s debarkation, walked into my bedroom, and denuded my habiliments. Dad, who was also nude, taught Lárus and me the politesse about dinner with guests as prominent as Rikka and how to behave around paramount discussions, and he authorized the sleepover after I asked. I perceived heavy knocks on the front door a couple hours later, dragging my mucilaginous legs to the foyer. Rikka, his wife, and Gellir were in their proper decorum until he permitted them to be naked, which they did promptly. The two clans claimed their half of the table, with the heads of each household sitting at the ends. I sat far away from Rikka at the dinner table as mom placed two pots of stew on the table, which meant I was adjacent to dad.

Initially, everybody was taciturn during the meal. The sounds of teeth masticating the victuals, followed by adulatory grunts, echoed in the open dining room. I had to be punctilious at the table, which meant my ravenous side had to be in a cage despite it being famished. The wait for the icebreaker was torture, and my eyes constantly darted between the fathers.

Rikka wiped his lips with his towel, placing it out of my view. “How goes the negotiations over Kosüvain?”

Dad took a swig of his red wine. “Doing well, so far. It was surprisingly easy for all the parties to come to an agreement over the price to pay the Rusans for purchase, over how much autonomy the Káyüts have to appease most of the nationalists, and for mollifying the neighbors’ fears about us. Hopefully, the leaders would approve of the avowal so this could end swiftly. Unfortunately, I have to wait to know who won the honor of mating Prime Álköveik’s daughter and guess the new Alpha Prime’s personality.”

Rikka also took a sip of wine. “You can remove all the guesswork.”

Dad got a bite of comestible on his fork. “Not my keg of ale.” He placed it in his jaw and chewed, swallowing it. “Canir can use someone akin to you.”

I didn’t know if Rikka naturally laughed that menacingly or deliberately added the minacious tone, but I shivered from hearing it. “I prefer more intimacy with my projects, but I concur about the country not needing a pusillanimous sovereign. The nation needs someone like me to predominate effectively after Prime Álköveik’s hegemony.”

“I said akin,” dad responded seriously.

Rikka had his hands up and supine. “My apologies. Still, we accede about needing influential rulers. I propose an alliance.” His icy eyes pierced my skin. “My son, Gellir, will marry Kaera when their Mating Ceremony arrives.”

Lárus exploded out of his chair, making it slide sonorously backward. “Not gonna happen!” He vociferated, growling afterward.

Dad shot daggers at Lárus, ricocheting off my brother’s philistinism. “Let’s discuss this betrothal somewhere sequestered.”

“My sentiments exactly,” Rikka replied, acting diffident about the outburst. I would be insouciant if I had the confidence in my skill at extirpating someone in seconds.

Dad looked at me. “Show Gellir his sleeping quarters.”

I stayed in my bedroom after I led Gellir to his temporary chamber. The mood was in critical condition for tonight after the sudden bombshell about my matrimony put me in a stuporous state. I read a book on my bed until it was time to sleep. Something aroused me from my slumber; my hazy mind thought I had hallucinated a knock on the door. Another knock snapped my senses, and I realized it was legitimate. I opened it, and Gellir stood on the other side, holding a half-empty bottle of booze and two empty glasses.

“May I come in?” Gellir asked.

I looked left and right down the hallway, gesticulating Gellir to enter my room. “Hurry.”

Gellir took a few steps into my room as I shut the door, glancing around for a spot to alleviate his hands. I cleared an area on the nightstand and illumined the chamber, and he placed the cups and bottle on it. “Let me start by saying I did not anticipate my progenitor making that move at the table. I’m sorry for his scheme. Are you bothered by the proposal?”

“A little,” I said, tilting my head slightly downward. “I thought the Mating Ceremony was where Fenri like us chose who to be mates with.”

Gellir nodded. “That was what I said to my father after the meeting concluded. I told him the Mating Ceremony and other parts of the nuptials were a special, romantic events and not avenues for political stratagems. I want the union from the connubiality to be out of affection and not arrangement.” I observed him open the bottle and pour the burgundy liquid into the glass cups. “I brought these over to salvage whatever amount of idyll that survived dinner.” He handed one to me. “Interested in joining?”

“Let me piss first.”

Gellir grinned. “Not a problem.”

I encountered my sibling vacating Róstran’s room after I left the nearby bathroom, silencing him with an irascible, inexorable visage, and I observed dad just enter Róstran’s chamber as I entered my bedroom and shut the door, sitting on my bed with Gellir. The particular type of alcohol in the glass must’ve had a volatile flavor as the taste was different from what I sensed in my tastebuds during dinner. “Will your father yield on forcing us to mate during the especial occasion?”

Gellir snorted. “I hardly witnessed a moment where his adamance vacillated.” My mood went solemn as I sipped the intoxicant. “So, what do you want most out of a relationship?”

I thought about it momentarily, weeding out the other qualities I wanted that I learned from a certain individual. “In short— genuine love,” I pointed at the books I was reading, “like out of those novels over there. I want someone to do activities and spend the rest of my life without of mutual, indubitable passion and not because of superficial forces. I want to escape the hole I lived in for good, raise a family, and be safe.”

“How many litters do you want?”

“It depends on how much the average size of my litter and how many whelps survive their initial couple of years. Maybe three spread out over the course of my fertility if you want a hard number.”

Gellir took another sip. “You’re just like the golden brown Fenri I used to date. The rest of the girls acted so irresolute and flustered when I asked them the question.”

I smirked behind the glass as I tipped it to my lips. “They never had the experience like I did,” I mumbled.

Gellir prostrated after finishing his glass. “That’s what I like about you, Kaera. You’re pertinacious in your desires, and you have quite the body.”

I looked at my breasts, fondling them. “There are some aspects I want to alter.”

“Sameness is jejuneness, in my opinion. Singularities are far more interesting to interact with and bring spice to life.” Gellir sighed. “If only I can acquire Lárus’s acceptance. I don’t know why he’s assiduous about inveighing about our relationship.”

I snarled a bit. “It’s because he considers me his little sister and has a duty to protect me, and he considers you ominous. That’s why he expostulates about us.”

“I surmise there wasn’t another male around prior to you two living with Brákfur.”

“Only except from visitors from Kelna, but they seldom came and only for a few hours.”

Gellir sat up. “Then, I’ll hang out with Lárus and prove to him I can be a sentinel about you… well not to his extent.”

I sensed the bed creak and sink as Gellir crawled to my left side. “I must admit this is a bit romantic even after what Rikka did.”

Gellir wrapped his right arm over my shoulders and cosseted me, bussing my neck and cheeks. “Quixotic enough to kick the night to the next stage?”

My libido was more authoritative in its takeover than typical, as I nodded once. “Oh yes.”

I osculated Gellir while I grabbed his plump sheath, caressing the penis tip already protruding through the slit. He shifted his avoirdupois to where he was on top of me, inadvertently kicking my hand away. We embraced each other and kissed some more as he thrust forward. My outermost nether lips latched onto his endowment, yet the vacuity in my vagina didn’t change. I focused my touches on his rump, whereas his enthrallment was my back.

The engrossment transmigrated to my pussy as Gellir went south. My ambrosia aggrandized its volume from his tongue, working miracles on the vulva, and he had my legs on his shoulders. He was esurient, feasting on my muliebrity like he went days without pabulums. The vigor pinned me against the wood. I stymied my vocals as I sensed my crescendo approach.

Gellir pulled his head back, jocundly licking his chips. I tensed my muscles again, perceiving him nail my G-spot with two fingers. He pressed it frequently with much sinew, my senses going haywire from the rapturous fusillade. I grabbed a pillow, holding it tightly, and my body rose up and went down synchronously with the euphoric wave.

The tenebrosity around my vision encroached further into my view as Gellir went for seconds. I wanted him to remain where he was, so my legs worked. My vulva and labia parted, and his tongue went further into my pussy to where his maw could touch my mound. A euphoric bolt struck me as a pillowy organ slathered my clitoris with dribble. I could barely descry his erect penis entirely out of his sheath, but he didn’t lay a single digit on it. He wanted to treat me like I was a goddess from another religion. The sex-ed at school today should’ve taught how the genders should treat each other during sex. The licks gradually morphed into nibbles, and Gellir alternated his attention between my slit and pearl, adding a hand into the mix. My wetness told him I was near an orgasm as the flurry of licks in my tunnel and rubs on my erogenous node became faster. The next things I knew after the halcyon miasma were Gellir standing up with a wet muzzle and a damp sheet, and I still had an edacious lust.

“Are you up for something diffident?” Gellir inquired as his cock pulsated.

My grip on the pillow lessened. “Depends.”

Gellir grabbed ahold of his erection. “Well, I want to embed my bone, so how about anal?”

I nervously sucked my lips despite my libido’s surprising urge. “It seems risky. My door is not entirely secured. Someone could catch us.”

“You heard it at school; it’s not as jeopardous as vaginal sex and more recondite too.” Gellir released his grip and walked to the door, jostling the doorknob until it clicked, and he locked it. “There you go. You just need to finagle the knob a certain way.” He returned to the bed and ensconced on the mattress. “Ready for the main event?”

Gellir’s words acted like a catalyst for my frame to laze. “Go for it.”

Gellir grinned jubilantly. “Alright, but we need to take some circumspections first.”

I arched an eyebrow. “Precautions?”

“We’re dealing with an anatomy that’s not designed specifically for perforation, and you’re anus is a virgin, so we need to loosen it and acquire lubricant.” Gellir smeared some of his precum over his boner. “The latter is easier for Fenri, but it’s constitutively important for non-Fenri individuals.” He drew a circle in the air with a finger. “Turn around and on your hands and knees please.”

My body went into automatic mode and presented my fundament to Gellir, arching my tail up. “Oh, Faer,” I uttered with my eyes bulging out of my head. 

Gellir gave me cunnilingus, except my tail-hole was the expediency for my pussy. The pink ring was sensitive, and I instinctively constricted it. It gave me a tickling sensation redolent of the times my sibling tickled me before. I reached for my slit with my left metacarpus, becoming cognizant of how aroused I was. He was an adroit with conventional oral stimulation, and he behaved like it wasn’t his first Mountain Bull at a female’s buttocks and the orifice associated with it.

I heard Gellir growl and felt increased pressure on my posterior. A sudden alleviation of the force came, followed by a wet sensation in an area I hadn’t felt before. Pointy incisors touched the skin circumscribing the sphincter, and the moist invader slithered further, proceeded by him grunting delightfully. I never imagined I would get to this point, but I now had someone rapidly flick their tongue in my rectum, and my body attempted to expel the organ. The experience felt bizarre, to say the least. Who in their right mind would be up for tasting an aperture where excrement came out? Whichever pair came up with the idea of licking somebody’s asshole was probably eccentric when it existed.

Gellir caressed my vulva and had a finger within me, succeeded by another digit. My curiosity was piqued when he intercalated a third bantam extremity, and it appeared more were coming. I yipped, and my heart rapidly palpitated from him, rubbing the part close to my urethra. Another orgasm this quickly, and what’s with Gellir shoving more fingers in my vagina? I thought in a stupor. I had one of his entire hands in my snatch before I knew it, bewildered my nether lips could accommodate something larger than a dick, and it was massive, more gargantuan than Lárus’s penis.

“Fuck,” the word forced out of my lungs.

I shuttered, and my meaty walls had spasms as the space within me metamorphosed into an enormous void. They imploded slowly to normal size, and I perceived Gellir was away from my tail-hole. I looked over my right shoulder just as he applied his scintillating left metacarpus on his schlong. The transfer didn’t diminish the amount of nectar he accumulated on his hand that I ogled at.

“This part requires you to be irenic,” Gellir enunciated, rubbing my butt.

I nodded and moved a few strands of hair from my view. “Alright.”

I curled my fingers on the blankets in presentiment, sensing Gellir plop his penis into my crevice, the prick pricking my anus. The source changed to disquietude as his spear slowly eased into my sphincter. I gasped at the sudden breach at my rear, but the agony wasn’t as potent as I presaged— just sufficient to alert me something was in my feculent passage. The meaty log slid farther until the pain made me tense and clench my teeth, giving me agita. He surceased the advancement while I whimpered.

“Relax,” Gellir cooed soothingly, dandling my back. “You must repose, or else the aculeate dolor will perdure.”

“Faer,” I vociferated in a raspy, low groan. “I didn’t foreknow this would be this painful.”

Gellir growled, presumably savoring my anus contracting on his endowment. “It’s natural, but even the most masochistic must treat the pain with circumspection or suffer harrowing afflictions. Consider the agony as a warning so you and me can have a caesura and go at it differently.”

“Will my tolerance improve?” My vision was blurry.

“Most definitely to a certain extent although legitimate, burning torture from an anus is more serious than erotic you would get from the conventional entrance.”

We waited till I acclimated to the foreigner’s presence. Initially, I conjectured I wasn’t up to the task and should terminate this moment before more severe and potentially irremediable injuries occurred. The pain was Faer’s admonishment for hoodwinking his ukase. This was where I envisioned getting busted and tarnishing my reputation for an eternity. I felt it subside gradually, my ass deliquescing its grip on Gellir’s penis, thanks to Gellir rubbing my back. Then, the feeling morphed into bizarre in multitudinous ways. I perceived his girth’s qualities redolent of my brother’s dong, and there was the datum I had someone in my posterior orifice. He waited, though I figured he sensed I adapted to him, so I gave him a thumbs-up.

I moaned through my teeth and shuddered as Gellir infixed more of his masculine spear into my anal crevice. Faer, he felt enormous back there, reminiscent of my twin sibling’s penis unless my ass created the phantasm of it. I had my teeth into a pillow as additional brief billows of physical malady appeared. I could tell he had the perspicacity, both in how cocksure he was in his initial thrust and how solicitous he was with his care. Eventually, he hilted himself in my behind until it made contact with his inguinal region.

“There we go— all in,” Gellir said, chuckling. “See? Was that so terrible? How are you doing so far?”

“Like I have a penis in my ass,” I uttered into the pillow.

Gellir chortled some more. “Other than that— are you feeling any malaise?”

I shook my head. “No.”

“May I proceed?”

“When you’re ready.”

I perceived a vacuity substantialize in my rectum similar to the motion of pulling out of my cunt as Gellir moved his hips backward. His beefy hammer interposed itself in my butt again, and he swiftly found his rhythm. It was easy for me to be taciturn because the kinesthesia in my rear was mostly vapid. My buildup remained abeyant. I felt like he had all the fun at my expense as he grunted blithely, but he ensured I didn’t receive another sharp pain in my rectum, just the bruising that came naturally. All that I had going for me were the taboo atmosphere and salacious agony on my butt.

“Oh Faer, you’re such a good fuck, Kaera,” Gellir huffed some of the vulgar talks. “No other bitches can match your tight ass. I knew you were special.” He got more genuine in his inquiry. “How are you doing?”

“I’m not getting much out of this,” I responded, my head bucking into the pillows.

“I have some particular potions that add spice to this type of sex. We can try one in the future.” I sensed Gellir move his right hand over my omphalos and tread downward. “I do know one way I can execute right now.”

I yipped a smidgen as I felt Gellir touch my genitalia. He started at my vulva, embedding a dyad of fingers into the opening. Quite the multitasker, I thought while in a beatific miasma. I felt the prosaic auspices of his imminent climax. Tried as he might, he wasn’t vigorous enough in my vagina. His knot popped in my ass, the sudden pain impelling a gasp from me. I savored the efflux of cum out of his penis since I didn’t have a surge of rapture to contend with, although I must admit having a more pellucid feeling of the throbs and discharges was a tad weird. The cum made me full; my ass was chockablock with fecund batter, which his knot sealed the egress. I wouldn’t mind more perforation in my sphincter in the future, provided it was safe.

I went with the motion as Gellir had us on our sides, turning to him as he merrily snuggled against me, my pussy not yet satiated. “You’re not relieving your girlfriend her case of feminine blue balls?”

Gellir opened his eyes, fluttering them. “I haven’t forgotten; let me recharge first.”

Gellir requited his committal swiftly. Sweet euphoria swarmed me like usual, even though being the last to cum put a damper on it. He embraced me, pulling me closer to him with my back facing him. I remained awake as salience settled in my mind, his knot a metonymy to the imbroglio I found myself in.

0