Chapter3- entering galaxy
38 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During the last few hours, Genta proceeded to check that everything was fine in his house. He was going to sleep like every other day. There were some differences, like the fact that he was going to spend the next eight hours in an advanced gaming cabin instead of his bed.

Galaxy was a fully immersive virtual reality, so the cabin was equipped with a nutritive solution about maintaining the body alive for a week. This was for the people who wanted to immerse themselves completely, playing nonstop and grinding level.

Genta being more reasonable did not plan to do that. 

Checking his clock it was already showing, 07:58 pm Genta did not hesitate anymore. Entering his cabin, he felt strange being trapped in the machine.

The countdown went and when it was 08:00 pm. Genta opened his eyes finding himself in a white room.

" Welcome to the world of Galaxy" a sweet voice chanted in his ears.

" before starting your adventure, you need to design your appearance. You can only bring 10 percent of change to your original data" the voice announced.

Genta saw one of the wall surfaces transform gradually reflecting his appearance. He was about to get rid of the scar that was going through either of his cheeks but decided against it. He changed it slightly adding a little bit of symmetry.

" I think I will use this occasion to get shaved," Genta thought.

When Genta was finished, his avatar looked like an adventurous young man with a pretty angular face, and his hair cut short.

Genta submitted his modifications.

" now. Input your name"

"Scar," Genta wrote thinking about a popular fictional character in his memories.

" felicitations, you are almost ready to join the world of Galaxy. Now you can choose your destination between this location: Demon Abyss, planet Aquamarine, planet Hidden"

Genta was positively surprised to see planet Aquamarine among his choice, as it was mostly the entry point for Chinese players. It had been theorized that almost all the Chinese players could choose it, but not all the players of other countries had that opportunity, all of this thanks to the experience of beta players.

There were many advantages of choosing planet aquamarine. He could meet Chu Xia, he could confirm his suspicion about that character from his memories named Han Xiao. On that planet, there was only the possibility of achieving three of the five classes of supers, namely pugilists (body), mechanics (technologies), espers (genetic).

On the other side, by choosing planet Hidden, he will have to give up on some of the advantages that offered his knowledge at the early stage. But he will also stay with his compatriot as he knew that the competition between countries was really fierce. There were also three pathways for the super on that planet, namely Psychics (spirit), pugilists, and Mages (laws).

Finally, the last place, Demon Abyss, he did not know much about that place apart from the fact that many American players wer going to spawn there. The resident of that place also had an advantage in the magic class during the latter part of the game. 

In any case, making a choice was not that difficult for Genta.

He choose the destination, and little by little felt himself floating and getting pulled as his field of view was invaded by a blinding light.

Which destination for Genta
  • Planet Aquamarine which appeared in the cannon Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Planet Hidden which did not appaear in the cannon but is inspired of a popular Manga Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Demon Abyss which was vaguely mensioned in the canon Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 7 · This poll will close on Feb 7, 2106 06:28 AM.
3