Chapter4- Start of Version 1.0
39 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was an ordinary day, the sun of the planet hidden was shining brightly, in the sky. It was a beautiful day without any cloud of doubt.

But everything changed, as a group of strangers suddenly started to appear.

" hahaha, after waiting for so long, the public beta finally started," said one of the strangers.

" look at the grass, it looks so real," one of them said after crouching and taking a strand of grass in his hand.

" I can even feel the breeze against my skin, wow" exclaimed another.

" There is no realism at all, I can not remove my pant at all, how would I take a shit," said someone with dubious intention.

They were hundreds of people who had spawned here, it was nothing compared to the millions of players that the game boasted.

Genta was one of the calmer ones, standing in the sea of people, he was checking the information, he had about this planet.

According to the beta testers, Planet Hidden had three continents, with one of them being inhabitable. The planet was mainly ruled by five lawful factions namely the country of fire, the Ice empire, the thunder country, the Earth country, the Wind country. It was theorized that players could join these organizations to gain more resources and missions until now, no player had managed to join the rank of their organizations. There were other countries, that existed only in name as they had disappeared in the dust of the cruel war that happened more than 50 years ago.

On the unlawful side, there was the Six moons clan. It was a terrorist organization, that also offered missions to players, and even before starting to play many hoped to join their rank. As for the leader of that organization, he was mysterious and the only thing known about him was that he was powerful and he wore a mask.

After all, being on the lawful side was a little cliche. And many of the players hoped to become the next demon lord. 

There were also settlements where people unaffiliated with either faction lived. They were often protected by powerful and dangerous warlords.

The setting of the planet was also that of a fantasy world. There were some modern technologies but they were not spread everywhere. There were no guns, riffles, or missiles on this planet. Instead, people relied on cold weapons that were often accented or on magic.

There were also supers, with the three classes available on the planet being, mage, pugilist, and psychics.

"I should check my status," Genta tough.

" virtual interface" Genta called aloud, awakening many people from their reveries and a chorus this started around him.

Name: Scar

Race: Human/Carbon-based (yellow)

Level: 1

Experience: 0

Main Class: N/A

Sub-Class: Civilian Lv.1 ( 0/50)

Attributes: Strenght 2, Dexterity 2, Endurance 2, Intelligence 2, Mystery 2, Charm 2, Luck 2

Unassigned Stats: 13

Energy 0 (Lv.0)

Energy Rank: 1-2

Grade: F ( Mortal)

" Piece of trash with a combat strength of 5; pick any NPC out from the streets and he or she will wipe the floor with you a hundred times! A hundred times!

Health points: 30/30

Stamina: 30/36

Abilities: None

Skills: None

Talent points: 0

Class Talents: None

Influence: 0

Reputation: 0

Equipment: None

**

Genta quickly added the 13 unassigned stats, Bringing his intelligence, strength, dexterity, and endurance to 5. One will think that the best thing to do was to choose one attribute and increase it dramatically, but it was false. The weakest NPC of this planet that his stats rounded at a value of 5. As for the last point, Genta hesitated between luck and Charm for a while and finally decided to increase his Charm to 3.

"The beta tester is not present" Genta contacted.

It was pretty normal considering that they conserved their avatar and were thus able to appear in their last location.

Genta was quickly making his plan as he had somewhat prepared before logging in. To become a super, the easiest way was to find a settlement, a city, where he could complete missions and exchange for the resource needed to gain his main class.

He could see fences from afar, it looked like a village. He could make some provisions in that place for his travel.

In this game, the stamina system insured that you could die either from hunger, from fatigue without rest, or from deshygratation. Sure there was the resurrection option, but no one wanted to lose the hard-earned level.

As for the reason why Genta had chosen planet Hidden, it was pretty simple, thanks to Han Xiao everything on aquamarine was already set in stone to happen in the best way possible. Genta did not want to set a butterfly effect that could ruin everything.

3