Chapter11- Lucky once in a moon
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Genta was deep into thought as he saw his visitors leaving. Even though the meeting had been relatively short, he could not help but think that it was not that simple.

He had received a mission as soon as they entered, sadly he did not manage to check it as he was not subtle enough, and he did not want to arouse their suspicion.

Genta had been surprised to see that they were all Grade E individuals. They were elites.

It was important to know that while grade F individuals were ordinary people from level 1 to 20, grade E was like super trained soldiers that had been initiated to at least one of the main classes, psychics, espers, mages, pugilists or mechanics, from level 20 to 40.

Further, there was the Drank individual who was considered as a force of the nature that even a modern army feared, from level 40 to level 60. They were listed among the most dangerous individual on a beginner planet.

From level 60 to level 80, it was the C ranks,  these individuals were the strongest on the beginner planet and the backbone of any ruling power.

Reaching rank B, individuals are not restricted anymore within the confines of the planet.

Further, there was the rank A also knowns as the calamity grade. These individuals were strong enough to destroy a planet with their strength.

Next was the A grade also known as beyond grade A, God Rank, or Celestial rank.

Even though, the leader of this settlement was far from reaching this height. They were still elite. And while Genta was only level one, Barrion the chief was a level 40 martial artist, a variant of the pugilist Class, only a step away from reaching the Rank C.

There were two other martial artists with him and the older-looking man in the group was a level 33 Enchanter, a variant of the Mage class.

The good news was that Npc from a higher rank could impart their skills to players. The presence of higher-level pugilists and mage in the settlement means that players did not need to leave the settlement to gain obtain the main class. It also means that they did not have to remain defenseless.

If not for the Grimness of the situation, Genta would have been celebrating by now...

Genta was soon distracted by another notification and decided to check it.

You activated the mission [ clear the suspicion]

Description: the leaders of the settlement are suspicious of you and your group. They are going to use magical means to test you. Beware, if you fail to convince them you will face grave consequences

[ clear the suspicion] mission completed.

You obtained:

3000 exp

-  you gained a new skill

[Lucky once in a moon]

Description: you gain a lucky hallow around you during the same phase of the moon every day. 

+50 luck, + 100% drop rate, + 100% lottery

Cooldown: once a month

Duration: one night

Limitation1: after every use, -50 luck.

Limitation2- you enter a state of weakness: -30% to all stat.

***

Genta felt a little dumb as he saw a notification.

'if I had read the notification. I would have known their purpose beforehand.

I can already imagine many ways to exploit the mission notifications as if they were warning.

 For that, I need to find a way to examine them subtly to not arouse suspicion even when I am in the middle of other people"

Genta was also pleasantly surprised by his new skill. It was like a berserk skill, instead of increasing strength, Endurance, and Dexterity, it pumped luck.

Many things depended on luck in Galaxy.

Genta had the intention to choose either the mage or psychic class. With a higher level NPC in the settlement, he was likely to choose the former.

He had made some research before playing Galaxy and knew that The Game had something called the creation lottery for The mage class.

Mages could gamble their Exp and combine their class talents to obtain spell diagrams and magical formulas.

The only thing worth crying about was the long duration of one lunar month.

A little while later the door was opened once again, and two guards entered. He had brought many things with him.

They were items that Genta had asked Barrion during their conversation. The other guard had brought food, it was not anything great just some bread and lemon juice...

Still, Genta appreciated the flavor, as it was hard to believe that one could taste things in a game. It was one of the points that Condor company that was behind the creation of Galaxy has used during the promotion time. Many popular foodies and celebrities had been invited for this purpose.

Genta could see his stamina quickly filling up.

When he finished, he followed behind the guards that should so that they could lead him to the other players. They had been tasked to take good care of him as he seemed to be one of the leaders among the refugee from Earth village.

****

Name: Scar

Race: Human/Carbon-based (yellow)

Level: 1

Experience: 3800

Main Class: N/A

Sub-Class: Civilian Lv.1 ( 0/50)

Attributes: Strenght 8(3), Dexterity 8(3), Endurance 8 (3), Intelligence 8 (3), Mystery 8 (3), Charm 6 (3), Luck 5 (3)

Unassigned Stats: 0

Energy 0 (Lv.0)

Energy Rank: 1-2

Grade: F ( Mortal)

"You are just strong enough to steal a lollipop from a child."

Health points: 80/80

Stamina: 60/104

Abilities:

- basic leadership

Skills:

- lucky once in a moon

Talent points: 0

Class Talents: None

Influence: 0

Reputation: 0

Equipment: None


Announcement
now I am writing the ability " basic leadership" instead of " Green leader". I also corrected the health and stamina value.

It was strange to write this chapter anew as the other file was compromised


1