Chapter Five
371 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Five

 

1.

 

Juniper’s eyes opened at the pace of a snail as a new day started.

She was lying in the tall grass, spread-eagled, but no longer restrained.

Juniper had just recovered, but was now in the forest.

Cautiously, she sat up straight, and she surveyed her surroundings.

The leaves and trees of the woods were bathed in orange.

The grassy ground was as soft as a field of feathers.

Juniper rose slowly, staggered, and she moaned hard.

She walked carefully, hoping to avoid being assaulted by something else.

 

 

2.

 

As she crossed the grove, Juniper recalled what the locals had said to her about this place.

The legends suggested that it was initially created as a safe refuge, for when the pagans were massacred. They made the grove their home, but cursed the forbidden area. The spirits who resided within the guardians of the trees despised intruders who were not heathens. Not one history book ever confirmed that. However, the paranormal community had pointed out the existence of malevolent entities.

An insane theory emerged in Juniper’s mind, which clung to the theory of entities.

“What if this entity had been banished here and could not leave,” she murmured. “What if it hopes for some human to wander in here, then it can punish them for its imprisonment?”

She got to her sensations. Juniper realised something made her say these words.

Juniper placed one hand over her mouth. She had heard its voice.

“He wants me,” she muttered, “He wants me!”

She didn’t intend on being a sex slave to an entity for all eternity.

Her thoughts were disrupted as she saw the living fog in the distance.

Juniper turned back and ran as quickly as she could.

 

 

3.

 

Juniper had no way of knowing where she was going, but she was desperate.

Now and again, she looked behind her to see if her pursuer was hot on her trail.

She turned around, saw that the entity was coming and she then hid in some bushes.

Juniper gasped, moaned, groaned, and prayed the entity would not spot her.

The area was even foggier – as though the entire grove was covered with pure white.

Juniper’s heart pounded hard in her chest. She shed tears and cried.

She covered her hand over her mouth, to snuff out her uncontrollable screams.

She saw only pure white and felt the freshness of the haze on her bare skin.

Juniper stretched out on the grass and was too scared to leave her spot.

The mist soon engulfed Juniper – moving around her skin like a gentle embrace.

Juniper’s lower lip shook as she felt the touch of tiny fingers.

She felt the finger caressing along her legs, arms and even breasts.

Juniper breathed out and trembled, suddenly feeling excited.

A tingling sensation was triggered in her mind and extended to her body and limbs.

She ran her fingers through her hair, as her nostrils flared, and she trembled.

Juniper licked her upper lip, she whined a little, and she tossed her head about.

Her small hands grabbed the grass strands while she closed her legs.

Juniper struggled to fight off the feeling that suddenly developed in her.

A groan broke out of Juniper’s open mouth, and she murmured, “Please!”

The entity fully covered her body and limbs in its fog and stroked her.

Juniper felt her nipples harden like bullets, and her slit was now dripping wet.

She shut her eyes tightly. Juniper chewed her lower lip nervously.

She wept with delight. Her legs and feet were shaking in advance.

Juniper couldn’t get the intrusive voice out of her head that required her to masturbate. She had images of herself pleasuring herself just to entertain this entity. Her right hand gripped the blades of grass even tighter – fighting the impulse to masturbate.

She opened her mouth to protest, but grunted, “Please! Please! No more!”

The entity growled loudly – it wanted her to please herself so it could watch.

Juniper moved her head, slowly, as she panted, and her legs writhed about.

Several vines tied to Juniper’s wrists and they pinned her hands down on the ground.

Juniper pulled against the vines, as she whimpered and moaned, but it was no use.

Tiny vines entered her ears – causing her to whimper – and they ventured even deeper.

The probing vines got to her brain, digging deep, pumping out their chemicals.

A quivering sigh escaped from Juniper’s parted lips as she tightened her grip on the blades of the grass. Her legs kicked and trembled. Her eyes rolled into the back of her skull. Drool rolled down her chin. Her hips bucked and quivered – as if she were being penetrated by a thick cock. She gasped for air. Her head bathed in fantastic and exciting ideas.

Juniper achieved orgasm.

The vines on her wrists unfastened and they freed Juniper’s arms.

The eyelids of Juniper opened gradually, to reveal her now golden and green eyes.

She smiled nice and easy. She released her grip on the blades of the grass.

Juniper swiped her tongue upon her upper lip, slowly, as she wept gently.

And so, the entity spoke, softly, in her right ear, “Masturbate for me, Junie.”

Juniper giggled playfully at her captor and flicked her tongue.

Her little fingers caressed her stomach, before caressing her breasts.

Juniper’s fingers pressed against her round breasts and she rubbed them neatly.

Her fingers and thumbs expanded more, and she squeezed her boobs coarsely.

She massaged them roughly like kneading dough.

Juniper whined softly. She gasped loudly. She groaned once more.

The entity watched her and groaned as if it were somehow mentally masturbating.

Juniper alternated between roughly massaging her ample breasts, and tugging hard on her turgid nipples. The girl licked her lips and cried.

Juniper closed her eyes once more. Her legs writhed in the grass.

Her beautiful feet were rubbing the grass. Her whimpering cries intensified.

Juniper massaged a breast and nipple, and her right hand slowly moved south.

Her first two fingers rubbed her wet pussy lips, in slow circles, and she snorted out of her nostrils. But she didn’t put her fingers inside. She concentrated on her puffy labia and moaned. Her smile widened in the frame of a bow. She cried and groaned.

“The clitoris,” the entity moaned, softly, in her ear, “Rub your clitoris, slave!”

“Yes, my master,” she panted hard, before licking her upper mouth. “Oh, fuck, yes!”

Juniper obeyed. She brushed her clit with her thumb. She rubbed in a slow clockwise sensation – alternating between rubbing hardly and softly – and rubbed in an anti-clockwise motion. She rubbed her fingers in a diagonal motion and abused her clitoris hard.

Juniper chanted, “Oh, this feels so fucking good right now! Fuck yes!

Another tremor shook her body and limbs as she reached another climax.

A vine with a cucumber attached slowly made its way towards Juniper.

“Use the cucumber,” whispered the entity. “Finish yourself off!”

Juniper whimpered and obeyed. She steered the cucumber toward her pussy.

She used it to rub her pussy lips – like when applying lipstick to your lips.

As her quivering pants left her parted lips like a marching band

Juniper slipped the cucumber in – moving it to and fro. She lay down again. She closed her eyes again. She stopped massaging her breast. She used one hand to guide the cucumber in her moist pussy, as her other hand abused her clitoris.

Mouth wide opened, Juniper moaned, “Oh, God! Oh shit! Oh yes! Oh fuck!

The ear-vines in her brain pumped their chemicals to increase her orgasm.

The entity watched her hungrily, as Juniper writhed and contorted her body.

Juniper’s legs moved in a scissoring motion, and her lovely feet rubbed the ground.

The cucumber vine moved backwards and forwards – helping Juniper enjoy it.

The entity moaned into Juniper’s ear, “Call me Daddy!”

Oh, Daddy, Oh, Daddy,” Juniper moaned. “Please, please make me cum!

A small stick entered her anus – which led her to cry out – and it moved.

Oh yes! Yes, Daddy! Yes,” she whimpered. “Oh, fuck me, Daddy...

The cucumber in her wet pussy shuddered – as it prematurely shot its semen in her.

Juniper whimpered. She felt the sperm from the cucumber squirting into her pussy.

Oh yes! Oh, baby! That feels so fucking amazing! Give me all of your semen! Fill me up, baby! Give it to me! Keep going! Oh yes! Oh, master! Oh shit! I’m coming! I’m coming!

Juniper felt an immense spasm shaking her body. She ejaculated hard. Her hips bucked and quivered wildly. Her arse cheeks smacked hard against the grassy land. She gasped with relief. She relaxed beautifully. Her mouth still formed the shape of a wide bow.

The brain-penetrating crawlers then pumped their sedatives in Juniper’s brain.

Juniper lost consciousness. But she nevertheless had a grin on her face.

The entity spoke, softly, “"Soon, you shall fully awaken, as my slave.”

2