Chapter Six
324 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Six

 

1.

 

The world spun around and around – just like a wild carousel ride.

Juniper’s Teak Wood coloured eyes opened bit by bit – and she moaned.

She was still lying in the bushes. But she didn’t know the reason.

Juniper had mental and physical exhaustion.

She forced herself to sit up straight and felt repulsed.

Juniper saw that a bumpy cucumber – which was tied to a long vine – stuck out of her soaked snatch. Carefully, she caught the offending vegetable and took it out.

She winced a little. She saw the vegetable was coated with her sticky juices.

Worse yet, the cucumber had also ejaculated.

Juniper dropped it. Her eyes closed, too. She clenched her teeth together.

She gently treated her temples with her forefingers.

Juniper had a terrible migraine – her mind was pounding.

Her thoughts were in disarray – like a programming error.

She remembered getting so turned on that she apparently masturbated.

Juniper even vaguely remembered saying “Daddy” over and over.

The headache finally came to a halt and she gasped.

“What the hell was that?” she whispered, “Where did that come from?”

When she calmed down, she noticed that this area was not foggy.

“I think that thing is gone,” she whispered, “I need to get the hell out of here!”

Juniper winced. She had a sore arse, but she had no idea why.

She stood up slowly, and had to use a nearby tree for support.

Juniper suffered from vertigo. She cleared her throat nervously. Her nipples felt so sore.

 

 

2.

 

Once more, on arriving at the clearing, Juniper saw the forbidden grove had changed.

For some reason, it resembled a winter wonderland on a Christmas card.

What felt even stranger was the white stuff wasn’t even snow – but it was soft.

No matter where Juniper walked, it was pleasant to cross it, like a soft pillow.

“What the hell has it done to this place,” she whispered, as she gazed all around.

Juniper walked around and managed to make out what appeared like another fungus.

The fungus in question was attached to a tree, and could not look more phallic. The stem was long, thick and chalk white, and the cup was red.

Juniper shook her head with revulsion. She continued to march.

 

 

3.

 

Juniper followed the trail she was on, and stumbled onto another bizarre tree.

Again, she found a fungus attached to it.

She knit her forehead. She turned around and stared back.

“Have I gone around in circles,” she whispered.

She turned around and saw that the fungus drew closer to her.

Juniper fell backwards, landing on her bottom and she gasped.

The fungus moved like a snake and followed her movements.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” she whispered, at the offending fungus.

The fungus went close to her face and pressed against her lips.

Juniper turned her head and winced. She knew what it was after.

“No! No! No,” she sang in protest and shook her head. “Please, no!”

But the fungus followed her movements and demanded entrance.

Juniper quickly got up and ran through the grove.

 

 

4.

 

Juniper continued to look back, as she ran across the grove, but she struck a tree.

She fell down and grumbled. She nursed her poor shoulder.

Slowly, she got back on her feet, turned around to run, but came to a sudden halt.

Juniper looked with horror, for she saw that a vine had quickly taken hold of her right wrist.

Before she was able to respond, her right arm was pulled up, and she wailed.

Then another vine tied to her left wrist and raised her arm over her head.

Defying all logic, Juniper saw that the wicked tree was heading towards her.

Juniper looked with horror, while the mushroom moved towards her mouth.

Right before her very eyes, the fungus mutated into a cock-tentacle – it pre-dripped cum from its bulbous tip, and the stem was now the diameter of a garden cucumber.

Numerous vines plugged Juniper’s nostrils – yet, Juniper shut her mouth tight.

Nevertheless, the fungus persisted and slowly brushed Juniper’s lips.

When her face was starting to turn blue, she had no choice but to gasp for air.

The fungus entered, making her wince, and moved to and fro, slowly.

Next, the vines quickly left Juniper’s nostrils – allowing her to breathe through her ordeal.

Juniper had to suck the fungus off. She cried loudly, too. She could feel it rubbing against her tongue and it even had the taste of a mushroom.

The fungus thrust and thrust and thrust – and then shuddered hard.

Juniper felt the sticky fluid squirting in her mouth and flowing down her throat.

The fungus left her mouth and shot some cum in her face.

Juniper spat most of it out, coughed, cursed, and she even whined.

She raised her eyes and saw that the mushroom needed more.

Juniper turned her head away and closed her eyes.

The fungus rubbed her lips, requiring an immediate entrance.

However, Juniper continued to look the other way – denying the fungus.

Then, several vines entered her ears again and they wormed into her brain.

Juniper clenched her teeth, as her head shook in protest and she whined.

Her eyes rolled back to the back of her head, and her tongue was released.

Juniper’s body was shaken with an enormous spasm and her legs trembled.

She suddenly became limp. Her head lolled lifelessly. Then her eyes opened slowly.

Juniper raised her head, and she looked at the mushroom-vine with gold & green eyes.

The vines released her arms, gently, so Juniper could give a much better blow job.

Juniper lay down slowly, grinning greedily, and the mushroom followed her.

She then took hold of the fungus, gently, and led it toward her large breasts.

The fungus caught on – it hovered above Juniper’s heaving bosoms.

With a huge grin on her face, Juniper used both hands to give the mutant member a hand job. She jerked up and down – massaging both the stem, and the red mushroom tip.

Juniper maintained visual contact with the tree as she breathed, groaned and laughed.

The tree in fact seemed to be moaning proactively because of the hand-job.

Juniper mewled, as she picked up the pace and jerked off the mutant mushroom.

Presently, the mushroom-cock grew warmer and warmer, and exploded its sticky cum.

In the blink of an eye, Juniper’s breasts were completely coated with the fungus’ slime.  

After releasing the fungus, Juniper closed her eyes and caressed her big tits.

The fungus moved in between Juniper’s tits and shifted to and fro, slowly.

Juniper closed her eyes. Her lovely legs writhed about and she played with her tits. She tightened and massaged her own breasts, and even coarsely played with her turgid nipples.

Juniper moaned, “Oh, I’ve been looking forward to this all day long! I really cannot wait to make you come, baby! I want you to shoot your entire load! Coat my face in your semen!

The fungus picked up the pace: Rubbing in between Juniper’s tits. It grew, and grew, and grew – until the tip was a few mere inches away from Juniper’s face.

Juniper’s left hand continued to abuse her left breast, while her right hand travelled south. With the first two fingers of her right hand, Juniper continuously rubbed her clitoris, slowly.

Lips parted, Juniper moaned, “Oh fuck! Oh yes! I feel so fucking wet right now! I’m looking forward to the facial, baby! Don’t stop! Shoot your entire load in my face!

The fungus then shivered and soon unloaded on Juniper’s face.

Juniper got the facial treatment, and licked the sticky sap off of her lips.

After an orgasm rocked through her body, Juniper stopped masturbating.

She slowly got up, to rest on her knees, and she opened her mouth wide.

The fungus entered her mouth and rested on her tongue, waiting patiently.

Juniper closed her lips around it. She shut her eyes once more. Her right hand firmly grasped the fungus’ neck. While her tongue explored the mushroom, she slowly sucked it and moved her hand from top to bottom. She moved her head back and forth, groaning.

The entity watched the mind-controlled submissive girl suck the fungus.

The fungus grew warm again, shivered, and shot its sap.

Juniper nearly gagged, yet swallowed down, greedily, and groaned.

Yet, she still sucked it off – over and over again – swallowing the sap.

The mushroom shrivelled like a true cock and could not come.

Frustrated, Juniper kept sucking it off – hoping to get more of its juices.

Soon enough, it grew hard again, yet, it couldn’t last and it ejaculated.

Juniper smiled. She groaned and devoured the sap with greed.

The brain vines released their sedative, sending her to slumber once more.

Juniper lay down quietly, went to sleep, and yet she smiled.

“Soon, you shall awaken, as my obedient whore,” said the entity.

1