Chapter Seven
352 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Seven

 

1.

 

Juniper’s Teak Wood coloured eyes slowly opened, and she groaned hard.

She had no memory of where she was and what she was doing here.

Juniper got to her feet, and staggered about – moaning a little.

Her brain was beating like it was bursting.

As she marched, the world twisted and distorted as if she had been drugged.

She staggered, hit the trees, almost fell, and felt light like a feather.

Her sweet feet touched the now wet grassy ground, but her legs were out of control.

It was difficult to explain, but it was as if something was in control.

 

 

2.

 

Juniper arrived in a tranquil area, with a gigantic tree looming tall.

She actually saw the entity enter the tree itself and the limbs writhed about.

The roots of the tree burst from the ground and the tree grew a huge eye.

Juniper’s eyes changed permanently into gold and green and she smiled.

Gently, Juniper lay down on the wet grass, and she chewed on her lower lip.

Numerous tentacle vines snaked their way to her and caressed her body gently.

Juniper closed her eyes. She embraced them. She whimpered hungrily.

The sprawling vines ejaculated and overlaid every inch of juniper with sticky sap.

As the vines slithered away, Juniper rubbed her naked body. She groaned gently. She writhed about in pre-ecstasy. She licked the sap from her lips. Juniper even played with her large breasts - rubbing them coarsely and squeezing them together.

A legion of strawberry-tipped vines arrived at Juniper. They took turns rubbing her luscious lips, and each was greeted by the gentle licking of Juniper’s tongue.

Juniper sucked on one of the strawberries – as if she was sucking cock – and it detached from the vine. She licked every inch of the strawberry, crushed it, and swallowed its juices.

The master tree was appeased: It fed Juniper not two, not three, but four strawberries.

Juniper ate every single one. She licked her wet lips. She purred like a satisfied kitty.

A thick vine wrapped around her right wrist pinning her arm downward. Then, numerous small vines tied her right hand, fingers and thumb, and the whole arm – pinning them.

A thick vine coiled around her left wrist pinning her arm downward. Then, many small vines tied her left hand, fingers and thumb, and the entire arm – pinning it.

Juniper had no resistance. She allowed her new master to tie her up.

A thick root unhurriedly, yet gently, coiled around her slender neck, pin her head down, and it even firmly choked Juniper, too. (Again, there was no opposition.)

Numerous vines wrapped over her eyes, essentially blindfolding her.

However, Juniper was smiling and getting more and more turned on by it.

Several roots wrap around an ankle each and they slowly pull her legs wide apart. Then, thick roots wound around her shins, firmly, not enough to cut her bloodstream.

Juniper felt numerous vines caress her naked body, making her whimper in delight.

“Fuck me,” she breathed, licking her lips, “Please! Fuck me, my master!”

The root around her neck alternated its grip – massaging her.

The caressing vines rubbed her shoulders, applying gentle pressure, tending to her knots.

Juniper grinned. “Yes! Oh, yes, that's the spot... Right there... Don’t stop, baby!”

She then shook when she felt a ticklish sensation on the soles of her pretty feet.

Juniper giggled, “No! Please! That tickles! Please, master, have mercy!”

She tried to move her feet to avoid unwanted tickling, but it was not helpful.

The feet-loving vines now picked up the pace and tickled her lovely soles.

Juniper was sweating quite a bit. She squirmed and writhed in excitement. She giggled, but she wanted to clench her mouth shut. She wouldn’t give them what they were looking for.

The sprawling vines that caressed her stomach also gave her a good tickling.

Several tentacle vines tickled her exposed armpits – not omitting a single inch.

Unable to hold it in any further, Juniper giggled in protest, “No! Stop! Please! Stop...!”

They violated their orders. More tentacle vines tickled her inner thighs. They tickled up and down, all around, not missing a single inch – driving Juniper into frenzy.

Tears rolled down Juniper’s cheeks, as her mouth opened wide, and she giggled.

They tickled her over and over, not pitying the prisoner.

The tentacle vines tickled her armpits mercilessly.

Several sprawling creepers tickled her broad breasts and pink nipples.

A single tentacle vine tickled Juniper’s belly button using its hairy tip.

Many sprawling vines tickled and tickled Juniper on both sides.

Juniper couldn’t hold on anymore. She looked red on her face and trembled. Her smile looked paralysed. A parade of uncontrollable chuckles emerged from her mouth. She thrashed about, she cried, she wheezed, she giggled, and failed to beg.

Juniper deafened the grove with her frantic giggling and her hips bucked.

One tentacle vine tickled every inch of her pussy, and focus mainly on her clitoris. It tickled over and over again – not missing a single inch of her exposed clitoris.

Juniper jolted. Her hips bucked and quaked. Her tears were on her cheeks like a river. She could feel the legion of hairy vines tickle every inch of her.

A strong tremor shook her body and limbs senselessly. She ceased laughing, and was now heaving and moaning quite provocatively. She let out a mild whine. She gasped hard – as if she were a deflating balloon. Her body and limbs abated.

The tentacle vines that enjoyed their tickling now slithered away.

Several vines cling to her pretty feet and toes – with a gentle squeeze. They made sure to carefully massaging her toe joints, her heels, and the balls beneath her toes.  

Juniper panted and was presently in command of her breathing. She had a gentle smile. She whined softly. She absolutely loved having her small feet massaged.

A tongue-vine licked the sap off of her face, and entered her mouth like a cock.

Juniper moaned. She licked the tongue back and even sucked on it with a sigh.

The tongue vine left her mouth, moved downwards, and licked in between her tits.

Juniper snorted out her nostrils, as her lips curled into a wider smile, and she whimpered.

“Oh, fuck,” she groaned, “yes! Right there! Lick me there, master! Please!”

Two rubber vines moved to Juniper. They moved downwards, closer and closer, until they were touching her ample breasts. Softly, they pressed down on her breasts, rubbing them in a slow clockwise manner, keeping off her nipples.

Juniper grunted and moaned affectionately. The perverted trees were now touching her boobs. It felt so lovely. She’d always fantasised over having her tits played with. She licked her upper lip while delicate groans came out of her lungs. She was enslaved by pleasure.

The breast obsessed vines kneaded her breasts, squeezing gently, keeping off her nipples. They moved upwards and downwards, all around, gently pressing them.

Juniper moaned softly. Her body abated. Tears fell upon her pale cheeks. She couldn’t get enough of the boob adoration. She loved every second of this. This was heaven for her.

The breast obsessed vines coiled around her breasts, binding them, causing them to bulge out. They alternated between coarsely compressing them, and gently compressing them. They massaged her tits, non-stop, massaging at a snail’s pace.

Juniper moaned provocatively. She sensed her excitement rising again. She sensed another orgasm accumulating within her. Her body responded by trembling and her hips tried to buck hard. Her head was clouded with ecstasy, and false promises from her entity master.

Next, orange trumpet vines slithered across the ground, making their way to Juniper. They slid across Juniper’s body, and went to her plump breasts. They latched onto her turgid nipples. They ascended and descended, and they sucked hard and slowly...

Juniper released a song like whine. She adored getting her nipples sucked. Her nostrils flared and her soft whines rose from her lungs. She whimpered, “Don’t stop! Keep going!

The trumpet vines bopped up and down rhythmically, sucking her swollen teats. They sucked sweet and slow, kneading them and pressing them firmly. The trumpet flowers bopped up and down sucking her nipples and even milking her. They swallowed her milk and performed so much better than any man made nipple suckers. They slurped, sucked, and swallowed. They couldn’t stop milking her, provoking a tsunami of excitement.

Juniper’s body shuddered hard again, as her hips bucked and quaked. She had another orgasm – which softened her whines. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head, and she was gasping loudly and wailing. The trembling of her body expanded to her limbs.

“Fuck,” she whined, her breath quivering with lust, “Oh, baby! Oh shit! Fuck yes! Have your way with me... Fuck me... Fuck me good... I want it... I want it bad!”

Suddenly, Juniper shook when she felt a vine go in her ass and squirt its sap.

When the vine left, it was replaced by a thick tree root that ventured deeper into her hole. The tree root twisted and writhed, in a corkscrew motion, as it penetrated her arsehole.

With her mouth wide open, Juniper moaned like a wanton, “Oh fuck, yes, master!”

The tree root moved to and fro – alternating its speed – giving her some deep anal.

Juniper’s body trembled, as another orgasm rocked her senseless and she moaned. 

A mushroom-vine pushed into her mouth – which she accepted and closed her lips around – and the mushroom-vine moved back and forth at an alarming rate. It couldn't last long. The tip of the fungus opened and came out with its sticky sap.

Juniper licked every inch of it and greedily swallowed its sap.

The mushroom-vine left her mouth and it slowly slid off.

Several trumpet-vines latched onto her breasts – while the vines continuously squeezed and massaged them – and they latched onto her flesh, to suck sweetly.

“Oh, Jesus,” Juniper gasped, as another orgasm caused her body to rock.

Two vine tongues now lovingly licked Juniper’s inner thighs, gradually.

Juniper struggled against the bonds, moaned, whimpered and even whined.

She breathed, “More! Master, I want more, please!”

A large tongue-vine slithers in between Juniper's trembling legs, and teased her by licking her wet pussy. It primarily focused on her puffy labia and her clitoris.

Juniper jolted, and wailed, “Yes! Oh yes! Eat me out! Master! Please!

The tongue vine licked the juices of her pussy lips and in slow circles. It tortured her.

Juniper wailed, “Please, master! Eat me out! Please! Master! Please!

The tongue vine licked her clitoris lovingly; it worked in slow circles, it rubbed anti-clockwise and even clockwise. It flicked the clit with its tip. It abused her clitoris.

Juniper attempted to buck her hips, and wanted to be eaten out. She had never received a good oral in her entire life. Now was the day, but she was being teased.

Please! Please! Eat me out! Eat me the fuck out,” she raged.

Shortly enough, her body trembled from her clitoral orgasm.

Her hips bucked, her body swayed and she groaned hungrily.

Juniper grunted and moaned. She whimpered in anticipation.

She gasped, “Please, master...! Please, reward me...! Please!

The tongue vine obliged and slowly slithered inside her soaked slit.

Juniper released a satisfied gasp, as she felt the organ wriggle and writhe.

Oh! Oh! Please take your time. Take your time, master,” she whimpered.

The tongue vine searched the inner walls of her wet pussy and found her O-spot.

Juniper jolted. She whispered, “Yes! There! Right there! Fuck! Lick it! Please!

The tongue vine obliged: It licked her O-spot and rubbed it all over it. It managed to send strong shock-waves of pleasure throughout Juniper’s tiny frame.

Juniper’s hips bucked and quaked. She grunted and moaned. She panted to a great extent.

She groaned once more. She licked her bottom lip and gently chewed it.

Juniper contorted her body. She moved her hips to guide the tongue in her.

Faster, master, faster,” she chanted, “Please, I can take it, master!

The vine tongue obliged: It licked her O-spot quite quickly, to push Juniper to her limits.

Juniper’s hips bucked and quivered, as the trembling sensation rocked her entire body. Her panting entwined perfectly with her parade of moans. Fireworks went off in her head. Her hips trembled and twitched as she found herself coming hard.

Finally, she calmed down and rested beautifully.

Juniper was gasping with comfort. She whimpered softly.

The flower that belonged to the tentacle came out and it devoured her cum.

At last, the tongue of the vine came out of Juniper’s pussy and went back to the flower.

“More,” Juniper somehow whispered, with a hearty gasp, “Please! More!”

A huge mushroom-tentacle slithered through the grass and rubbed her pussy lips.

“Don’t tease me,” she grunted, with a quivering sigh, “fuck me, master!”

The mushroom-vine penetrated her again – moving slowly. It delved deeper and deeper into her moist pussy, like a serpent, heading to her very core.

Juniper’s body jolted back into life again. She felt the root-cock slide backwards, at a snail's pace, but not enough to leave. She felt it move onwards, slowly but surely, heading to her centre again. Her uncontrollable smile stretched her mouth, even wider.

Don’t stop! Keep going! Give it to me baby! Fuck me! Show no mercy! Treat me like your whore! I’m your hungry slut, master! Keep going! I fucking needed this,” she moaned.

Juniper felt the humongous cock slide backwards and forwards. She felt multiple orgasms rush through her tingling body again – causing her to shudder with rapture.

Her body gyrated like she was riding the mushroom-tentacle. Her eyelids flickered, as her eyes drifted into the backrest of her mind. Her hips bucked and quivered, as she felt the tip of the mushroom-tentacle repeatedly hit her posterior fornix with a rough hammering force.

The mushroom-tentacle slowed its thrusting speed, as it slammed hard into Juniper’s posterior fornix like the frantic urging of a bell.

Juniper fought for breath, as her body jerked and twisted about. Her eyelids fluttered like butterfly wings. Her hips bucked and quivered repeatedly. Her song-like moans were in the same rhythm as the mushroom-tentacle thrusting hard and deep in her pussy.

The monstrous tree watched Juniper writhe and groan in the throes of rapture. It groaned and groaned as its mushroom-member fucked her snatch like a tireless piston.

Juniper sang, “I’m all yours! I’m all yours, master! Yes! Fuck my brains out! Fuck me into a coma! I want you to give me the ultimate pleasure! I want you to keep me as a love slave!

The mushroom-tentacle alternated between moving backwards and forwards normally and even drilled her wet and sticky pussy in a corkscrew motion – rubbing her inner walls. It stretched her love canal without mercy, as it moved backwards, slowly, almost leaving her pussy, and then propelled at an alarming rate and hit her posterior fornix.

Juniper’s body and limbs shuddered, as inhuman grunts rose from her lungs. Intrusive thoughts of wanting the mushroom-tentacle to shoot its load in her filled her head.

The monstrous tree watched Juniper writhe about and moan with ecstasy.

Juniper tightened the walls of her pussy – to capture the mushroom-tentacle.

The tree moaned as it thrusts its hardened mushroom-tentacle cock deep in her moist snatch. The tree had thrust even harder and faster.

Juniper felt numerous orgasms flood her entire body like a tsunami. Her eyes rolled into the back of her skull, as her hips bucked, trembled and gyrated.

Give it to me! Fuck me! Don’t hold back! Take me! Don’t stop! Keep going! This is the greatest moment of my life! Yes, baby! Yes, master! Oh, darling! Fuck me,” she moaned hard.

Juniper couldn’t stop the constant tears flowing down her pale cheeks. She felt this lengthy member fuck her poor pussy relentlessly – it hurt her badly, but it felt oh so good.

The mushroom-tentacle thrust with gusto now: As its tentacle propelled back and forth, like a tireless piston, it hit the spongy wall of Juniper’s posterior fornix at an alarming rate – like a battering ram. It moaned and groaned as it fucked this human girl persistently.

Juniper chanted, “You own me! I’m all yours! Fuck, I should’ve done some stretches before this! I’m gonna need crutches when you’re done with me! Dominate me harder!

Juniper saw stars through bleary eyes. Her body and hips bucked and quivered. A tidal wave of orgasms flooded through her tiny frame – causing her to spasm and jerk about.

I wanna cum so bad. I wanna cum again! I wanna cum! Give it to me, Daddy! Give it to me, master! I wanna come for you again! I wanna squirt hard for you, baby,” she whined.

The mushroom-tentacle moved faster now, as it deeply penetrated Juniper’s pussy. It writhed and slithered like a thick serpent and broke the barrier between pleasure and pain. It managed to rub against her erogenous zones without fail.

Juniper panted, and moaned, and groaned, and whimpered for her master. The shuddering of her tiny frame increased, as did the bucking and quivering of her hips. She was drenched in both sap and sweat. She was becoming jaded. Her head felt incredibly light.

The monster tree moaned and groaned as it fucked Juniper hard.

Juniper’s eyelids twitched wildly as she moaned like a wanton and her body trembled.

You can dominate me however you want, baby! You can treat me however you want! I want you to make me your slave! Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh yes! I’m coming,” she hollered.

The mushroom-tentacle thrust harder and faster, pushing her limits, and causing her to spasm like a puppet on strings. Finally, it shuddered hard in her love canal and it shot its torrent of sticky cum inside of her – it banged her posterior fornix without mercy.

Juniper’s eyes rolled into the back of her skull, as she saw stars and sparkles. She felt lightheaded, disoriented. She trembled and felt weightless. A tsunami of orgasms stirred within her. Her toes curled in ecstasy. Her back arched convulsively. A strong electrical tingling sensation spread from her head to her toes.

Juniper screamed as she convulsed. She grunted and groaned. She looked like she was having a seizure. She was a marionette on strings. She was a wanton girl. She was the concubine of the entity of the woods. She was bombarded by an earthquake of numerous orgasms that had rocked her senselessly. She eventually lost consciousness.

The ejaculating mushroom-tentacle lay still deep in the abused pussy of Juniper.

The vines that bound Juniper kept their hold, while the others ceased their illicit fondling.

Juniper breathed comfortably. Her face lit up with a tender smile. The woman was content.

Whispering softly into her ear, the entity spoke, “You are mine, Junie.”

 

The End

1